This is why Islam should be reformed.

You won't succeed any other way. And even then you will have to get every last one.
That depends on one's definition of "succeed". I mentioned 4 possible actions to take, to work toward the extermination of Islam in America > close all mosques, eliminate all Korans, stop all Muslim immigration, and assist Muslim to emigrate from the US who choose to.

These might not exterminate Islam 100%, but they could come close to doing that. Another thing (# 5) I forgot to mention, is to remove Islam from the classification of a religion, thereby denying it religious tax status (as is the case in Italy)

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status

This thread is about the US military ??
YES. The US military has indeed helped to exterminate a sick, murderous, immoral, illegal culture known as Islam, by fighting the Talibam, ISIS, al Qaeda, et al Muslim lunatics.

Judaism, and Christianity, have a ton of bad phrases in their books too.

The problem is racial scums tend to do bad things, normals not so much.

The majority of Muslims aren't terrorists, point blank.
1. The New Testament does not have a "ton of bad phrases" in it. That is ridiculous. It is based on the words of Jesus Christ which preach love and peace, not hatred and war like the Koran does. The equation "argument" between Christianity and Islam is not an argument at all. It is idiotic poppycock.

2. If a person claims to be a Muslim, but is not a terrorist, then he is not a Muslim. He is a MINO (Muslim in name only) A Muslim is a follower of the Koran which advocates (if not commands) Muslims to kill Non-Muslims.

(Koran 8:12....9:5....9:123....and many more)

1. The New Testament does not have a "ton of bad phrases" in it. That is ridiculous. It is based on the words of Jesus Christ which preach love and peace, not hatred and war like the Koran does. The equation "argument" between Christianity and Islam is not an argument at all. It is idiotic poppycock.

2. If a person claims to be a Muslim, but is not a terrorist, then he is not a Muslim. He is a MINO (Muslim in name only) A Muslim is a follower of the Koran which advocates (if not commands) Muslims to kill Non-Muslims.

Try the Talmud & the Old Testament.

None the less, I never claimed that Islam was particularly peaceful, it's not.

When and if any branch of Christianity dumps the Old Testament I might grant your argument.
Until then the Bible, as used in it’s many mistranslations and distortions, is sufficient evidence for the church’s dangerous beliefs. But we needn’t let the New Testament off the hook either.
Instance St Paul's advice in 1 Timothy 2:12, in which he says: "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent.”
However , this is all far from the original posts intentions which should have us all meditating upon passages in the Koran such as Sura 3.V. 7-11 and others of equal nastyness.

Last edited:
Instance St Paul's advice in 1 Timothy 2:12, in which he says: "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent.”
However , this is all far from the original posts intentions which should have us all meditating upon passages in the Koran such as Sura 3.V. 7-11 and others of equal nastyness.
I don't see where Sura 3:7-11 has anything to do with Timothy 2:12, or men and woman interrealtionships. The most vile of those in the Koran, is 4:34, which tells Muslim husbands to beat their wives. Some translations say "scourge' the wife (beat with a whip)

I don't see where Sura 3:7-11 has anything to do with Timothy 2:12, or men and woman interrealtionships. The most vile of those in the Koran, is 4:34, which tells Muslim husbands to beat their wives. Some translations say "scourge' the wife (beat with a whip)
Did I say Sura 3:7-11 had anything specific to do with Timothy 2:12? I have no idea what you’re trying to argue.

You won't succeed any other way. And even then you will have to get every last one.
That depends on one's definition of "succeed". I mentioned 4 possible actions to take, to work toward the extermination of Islam in America > close all mosques, eliminate all Korans, stop all Muslim immigration, and assist Muslim to emigrate from the US who choose to.

These might not exterminate Islam 100%, but they could come close to doing that. Another thing (# 5) I forgot to mention, is to remove Islam from the classification of a religion, thereby denying it religious tax status (as is the case in Italy)

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status
And since it won't exterminate it as you say, it will not fulfill the objective and your final solution, which is the logical conclusion of failing to meet the objective, must be employed.

And since it won't exterminate it as you say, it will not fulfill the objective and your final solution, which is the logical conclusion of failing to meet the objective, must be employed.[/QUOTE]

There are a number of questions as to why any religion,sect or whatever should ever be given a tax free status, not just Islam. The usage however of the term ‘final solution’ is more than a bit scary. It smells of the same ideas of removing the infidel from the planet as expressed in the Koran. And we haven’t even begin to tackle the absurities of political so called correctness telling us we are forbidden to openly criticise the content of holy books. Surely this is the first place to start?

Last edited:

Try the Talmud & the Old Testament.

None the less, I never claimed that Islam was particularly peaceful, it's not.
No religion is. But I have to wonder...what religion is the fellow who is demanding that another religion be exterminated?

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status[/QUOTE]
And since it won't exterminate it as you say, it will not fulfill the objective and your final solution, which is the logical conclusion of failing to meet the objective, must be employed.
There are a number of questions as to why any religion,sect or whatever should ever be given a tax free status, not just Islam. The usage however of the term ‘final solution’ is more than a bit scary. It smells of the same ideas of removing the infidel from the planet as expressed in the Koran. And we haven’t even begin to tackle the absurities of political so called correctness telling us we are forbidden to openly criticise the content of holy books. Surely this is the first place to start?
You are attributing the link to me, when it is not my quote.

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion — Denied Religious Tax Status[/QUOTE]
You are attributing the link to me, when it is not my quote.
Sorry, as is too often the case the software design of this place frequently defeats me.

No religion is. But I have to wonder...what religion is the fellow who is demanding that another religion be exterminated?
The only thing being advocated for extermination is Islam, certainly not a religion.

And the statement that no religion is peaceful is wrong and idiotic. Christianity is the most peaceful thing on earth. Merry Christmas, one and all.

Not sure what that gobbledegook said (maybe you have a language impediment ?),, but I said "These might not exterminate", leaving open the possibility that it could do that (in America)

The only thing being advocated for extermination is Islam, certainly not a religion.

And the statement that no religion is peaceful is wrong and idiotic. Christianity is the most peaceful thing on earth. Merry Christmas, one and all.
So...uh....A Christian is advocating the extermination of an entire world religion.

How....peacefull.

Forum List

Back