This is why Inernet Dating is Dangerous:

Have you ever used an Internet Dating Site to meet people?

• Yes

• No

• Pineapple

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Ladies and Gents I understand some of you can not find love without using the internet, but too many times the freaks on the other end are dangerous nutters like this guy:

Prosecutor: Dismembered woman killed at home, driven to Seattle

So the next time you are on one of those internet sites looking for your true love you might want to instead ask a friend or cousin to set you up with someone and skip the chance of being the next victim that end up in a recycling bin...

Note:

I feel for the kids that have lost their mother, and hope the individual that killed that beautiful young lady will meet their end in General Population of the Washington Prison System...

I've dated from online sites numerous times. But I always chose a public place. some of those horror stories is meeting at a home for the first time. Dumb move!

I also disagree with the prison thing, if they find him he needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is.

• Banned
I've dated from online sites numerous times. But I always chose a public place. some of those horror stories is meeting at a home for the first time. Dumb move!

I also disagree with the prison thing, if they find him he needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is.

They already have him, and you know very well they will not kill him until he appeal it out... ( Does Washington State have the Death Penalty? )

Just GP the worthless waste of life and let him discover what true hell feel like!

As for Internet dating, well good for you but I will never meet anyone from any site because too many freaks in this damn world...

I prefer to meet someone at the store, or church or through a friend and not someone online. I know that is old fashion but that is the way I was taught to meet people...

They already have him, and you know very well they will not kill him until he appeal it out... ( Does Washington State have the Death Penalty? )

Just GP the worthless waste of life and let him discover what true hell feel like!

As for Internet dating, well good for you but I will never meet anyone from any site because too many freaks in this damn world...

I prefer to meet someone at the store, or church or through a friend and not someone online. I know that is old fashion but that is the way I was taught to meet people...
I don't know if they still have it but it's been a long while since they killed anyone so they might as well not have it.

Last chance was a guy named Rupp or something. Killed a few in a bank holdup and spent decades on death row, merrily eating his way through it. The perp gets to choose the method of execution and he chose hanging, which was still legal. But since he topped 400 lbs it was considered cruel and unusual punishment because of the inevitable result.

No way. I would end up with one of those "nice guy" murderers.

You don;t need the internet to meet a Ted Bundy.......

Very true, but I keep hearing these horror stories. Why put yourself in jeopardy on purpose? Bundy just snatched them off the streets.

My son will most likely marry the girl he met online. They have been dating almost 2 years now, they are great together.
My daughter has not yet found mister right, she has used some dating sites a couple times.
They are perfectly safe if you practice reasonable security precautions...
1) Do not go out until the other person's identity is verified.
2) Meet on your first date...(separate cars) in a public place.
3) Do a little research on Facebook/Linkedin etc...if you cannot verify his/her identity and address...don't go out.

Simple.

I agree. Wasn't this most recent murder like that though? Didn't they meet in a public place?

I have dated several women I met off the internet. Some were great and others weren't.

Like most things, there are risks if you are stupid.

I have dated several women I met off the internet. Some were great and others weren't.

Like most things, there are risks if you are stupid.

Yep, and that is why I would never take the chance. I know a LOT of nut cases on the Internet. And many of them had me fooled for quite a while. I shudder to think if I had ever dated one. But, that is me. I am chicken. :)

Forum List

Back