This is what white girl worship is doing to us......just sad!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Stop Asking What Happened To Lil’ Kim’s Face. You Already Know.

LIL-KIM-CRUSH-ON-YOU-TBT-IAMSUPERGORGE.jpg
BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

This is what generation "fuck you", ie sell out sorry nigga's today have done to demoralize and diss miss black women. Youtube has an intire website devoted to the hating and attacking of black women and its a brother that's doing it.........Here we are, 2016 and still we have yet to love the skin we in.....gotdamit, this shit is just beyond sad, its just a shame. Back in the day, slaves use to wash themselves in white milk, hoping to lighten their skin, because they didn't know any better....here we are 200 plus years later and still we don't know any better.....and I place the blame solely on black mothers that are raising yet another generation of white worshipping niggas and never teaching these future leaders how to love themselves and I blame nigga's for not demanding the lesson!!

Black people you shame us all when you do this, can't you see this?

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

This is what generation "fuck you", ie sell out sorry nigga's today have done to demoralize and diss miss black women. Youtube has an intire website devoted to the hating and attacking of black women and its a brother that's doing it.........Here we are, 2016 and still we have yet to love the skin we in.....gotdamit, this shit is just beyond sad, its just a shame. Back in the day, slaves use to wash themselves in white milk, hoping to lighten their skin, because they didn't know any better....here we are 200 plus years later and still we don't know any better.....and I place the blame solely on black mothers that are raising yet another generation of white worshipping niggas and never teaching these future leaders how to love themselves and I blame nigga's for not demanding the lesson!!

:cuckoo:

Uhm... If she "lightened" herself or w/e I don't care, but from looking at the two images it just looks like the lighting. Look at the color of her arms to the sides near the black bg, basically the same. It also looks like the second picture has been digitally brightened, notice the kind of "white washed" appearance over all; specifically that black t-shirt, isn't half as "black" as the background of the first picture. It might just be the quality of the camera, or it could have been deliberate, who knows.

• Banned
Let's see, a performer getting cosmetic surgery...Nope, never happens...

Changing one's skin color is not cosmetic surgery.....and if you nuts believe that, than I'll pass.......this girl is beyond sick, she's a disgrace to her race, legacy and her history.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

Yo, White Is Beautiful!!!

"GTP"
images (10).jpg

• Banned
Uhm... If she "lightened" herself or w/e I don't care, but from looking at the two images it just looks like the lighting. Look at the color of her arms to the sides near the black bg, basically the same. It also looks like the second picture has been digitally brightened, notice the kind of "white washed" appearance over all; specifically that black t-shirt, isn't half as "black" as the background of the first picture. It might just be the quality of the camera, or it could have been deliberate, who knows.
Stop Asking What Happened To Lil' Kim's Face. You Already Know.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

"GTP"
View attachment 73030

upload_2016-4-26_22-34-31.jpeg
images
images
images
images

Yeah, white is pirty.......

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

"GTP"
View attachment 73030

View attachment 73031
images
images
images
images

Black fellows seem to think so...

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

"GTP"
View attachment 73030
Only in America could a black boy grow up to be a white girl.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

What if that's what she wants? At some point, you have to take personal responsibility.

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

"GTP"
View attachment 73030

View attachment 73031
images
images
images
images

Exactly my point.....as long as its white, its alright....a cultural diss that is destroying the self esteem and causing self hatred among women of color. But what do you expect from generation fuck you? Number one reason when white cops use em as target practice....I say let the white girls handle this one, black women should no longer give a damn and we don't anymore!!

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

"GTP"
View attachment 73030
Only in America could a black boy grow up to be a white girl.
Or a catch like this....end up loved by a white girl....
images

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

"GTP"
View attachment 73030

View attachment 73031
images
images
images
images

Exactly my point.....as long as its white, its alright....a cultural diss that is destroying the self esteem and causing self hatred among women of color. But what do you expect from generation fuck you? Number one reason when white cops use em as target practice....I say let the white girls handle this one, black women should no longer give a damn and we don't anymore!!
Yeah, that really keeps 'em from spreading their legs.................

Well idk why frankly. I'm whiter than white and can't tan at all. I have white, or red, no in-between; it sucks a lot. It's a Ginger curse...

BEFORE
lilkimblack.jpg
AFTER

"GTP"
View attachment 73030

View attachment 73031
images
images
images
images

Yo, glad you had to work that small brain, keep it up!!!

"GTP"
beautiful-blue-bikini-girl-wallpaper,1366x768,63917.jpg

Forum List

Back