This Is What dems Do When You're Not Paying Attention

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
They love anonymity. The love secrecy, darkness, enclosed spaces so they can hide in their depravity.

This is not a single act by a single person. This is how they honestly feel about our kidnapped American Citizens and Israel's kidnapped women and children

These are not 'good people with bad ideas'.

These are bad people, not political opponents, not regular folks with differing beliefs

They love anonymity. The love secrecy, darkness, enclosed spaces so they can hide in their depravity.

This is not a single act by a single person. This is how they honestly feel about our kidnapped American Citizens and Israel's kidnapped women and children

These are bad people, not political opponents, not regular folks with differing beliefs

A minority of Democrats.
This is happening all over the world where the misinformation on Israel has been taking place for the past 50 years. Generations have grown being fed lies.

But what they are doing has nothing to do with US domestic politics and the upcoming election in 2024.

Dems, Libs, Libs, Dems.

Just vote in 2024 for the issues you believe in.

Do not mix things.

A minority of Democrats.
This is happening all over the world where the misinformation on Israel has been taking place for the past 50 years. Generations have grown being fed lies.

But what they are doing has nothing to do with US domestic politics and the upcoming election in 2024.

Dems, Libs, Libs, Dems.

Just vote in 2024 for the issues you believe in.

Do not mix things.
^^ LOL another Jew that is going to stick by Hamas loving lefties.

”But, but, but, at least they ain’t Drumpf!”

Some folks just deserve to be shot.

^^ LOL another Jew that is going to stick by Hamas loving lefties.

”But, but, but, at least they ain’t Drumpf!”
Idiot, you know, or should know by my threads that I am pro Israel.

Get your brain off domestic politics for a second so that you can see the world around you.

Idiot, you know, or should know by my threads that I am pro Israel.

Get your brain off domestic politics for a second so that you can see the world around you.
Yes I know you are “pro-Israel”. But you will still vote for Democrats and Biden, who has Iranians and Palestinians in high places in the government that allowed this attack by Hamas to happen.

Unless of course you are declaring a change in your voting habits.

Yes I know you are “pro-Israel”. But you will still vote for Democrats and Biden, who has Iranians and Palestinians in high places in the government that allowed this attack by Hamas to happen.

Unless of course you are declaring a change in your voting habits.
When you learn to differentiate between things, get back to me.

In other words you can’t refute what I said.

Would you feel safer going to a leftwing BLM/Pro-Palestinian protest, or to a “far right” MAGA rally with an Israeli flag?
Beyond this reply I will not waste my time with your perverted, obnoxious attempt at provocation, which is all you empty headed parasites are capable of.

You and others are not feeling safe so you come and cry and cry and cry to everyone else.

Sad, really sad.

Beyond this reply I will not waste my time with your perverted, obnoxious attempt at provocation, which is all you empty headed parasites are capable of.

You and others are not feeling safe so you come and cry and cry and cry to everyone else.

Sad, really sad.
"Empty headed parasites"

You make it real easy, chump. You're not exactly making a good case as to why you should be treated differently

than HAMAS or ISIS. Not to mention being a bane to Hebrews in the US.

Last edited:

~~~~~~
It's no secret that more than 800,000 Muslims of Islamic faith live in New York City. Given past experiences there's no doubt that within the number even 1% that are would be terrorists is too much....

Last edited:

Sad, really sad.

You didn't answer his question.

And we all know why.

typical smug effeminate democrat male ... with a freaking pocket book .

Sad, really sad.
LOL “provocation”.

Y‘all are really willing to go down with the ship. I’ll give ya that.

Forum List

Back