Americans don't want weapons going to Israel. 52% are against

This is also a reflection of polls that show Americans don't want money and weapons going to Ukraine.

It's pretty clear that Americans don't want their money being used in foreign nations to kill people.

Well all we had to really do IF BIDEN really had Israel's back was to enforce the Iran sanctions and stay the course. Instead, he showed weakness, and weakness is what has proceeded every world war, allowing tyrants to feel emboldened. Taiwan is probably next.

• Banned
Well all we had to really do IF BIDEN really had Israel's back was to enforce the Iran sanctions and stay the course. Instead, he showed weakness, and weakness is what has proceeded every world war, allowing tyrants to feel emboldened. Taiwan is probably next.
Taiwan is our lifeline to computer chips. Want to see our economy come to a screeching halt let China invade.

This is also a reflection of polls that show Americans don't want money and weapons going to Ukraine.

It's pretty clear that Americans don't want their money being used in foreign nations to kill people.

"Breaking Points"

Saagar is a Trump humper and Tuckerboy. That duo act like some alternative media and actually are parrots of other outlets.

You obviously trust them enough to post their podcast.
They're the messenger dummy. It's the content they report on. For instance their video about the NYT burying their backtrack about Israel bombing the hospital. You think I'm going to pay to read the shit the NYT writes when I can get it for free online? Only fools pay to be lied to.

They're the messenger dummy. It's the content they report on. For instance their video about the NYT burying their backtrack about Israel bombing the hospital. You think I'm going to pay to read the shit the NYT writes when I can get it for free online? Only fools pay to be lied to.
Looks like your pro-whatever RWing podcast is taking a big hit with subscribers for the anti-semitic rants.

Forum List

Back