This is what democrats think of black Americans....unveil an Afro Pick statue....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
R.83c14629dedc412f3f30328a02c69ba4

Hell. The artist who made that sculpture doesn't even have enough hair for one of those afro picks. A sculpture of a big buffing wheel would have been more realistic.

1655777869464.png

Not surprising that the right has no idea of the significance of that piece of art. One day they might actually have a conversation with a black person.

Give me a fucking break, moron. I almost married a black woman once.

The left are extremely frivolous, intellectually vapid, unserious people.
At least most of the ones we've heard from these past X number of years.
Biden just told reporters inflation and gas prices will have the positive effect of accelerating clean energy results, so this is a good thing.

It's rumored that at President Obama's 1st Innauguration Democrats initially wanted to play the theme song from 'The Jeffersons' (George Jefferson) as Barry came out....

:p

Looks like he's having trouble with the copying machine.

R.79f110c875101897eada55cc6d3ba673

I loved that movie! It was pre-9/11, the Muslim guy was non-threatening, and Milton ended up with all the money they siphoned off.

Of course, that was also the point where my attitude started going downhill. I couldn't get a decent raise so I just quit showing up for work. Haven't had a real job since 1999.

:laughing0301:

Had the Republicans done this.......there would be riots in the streets.......the democrats really do not have any respect or interest in black Americans....

That hair care product is needs to have a locked case around it so nobody tries to steal it.

Forum List

Back