This is what a coverup of a crime looks like

Bullshit thread. Someone else had it up today. Nunes did nothing wrong. He's not resigning or recusing himself.

AND Gowdy is going to investigate what Nunes discovered separately from the Russian investigation.

Just what's needed; trade in one "pencil-neck" for another one even worse! Gawd save us! :blahblah:

Jeremy Bash, former Chief of Staff to CIA Director Panetta : The PURPOSE of Chairman Nunes's actions was to neutralize the House Intel Committee's effective oversight.

That is treason pure and simple..

Jeremy Bash, former Chief of Staff to CIA Director Panetta : The PURPOSE of Chairman Nunes's actions was to neutralize the House Intel Committee's effective oversight.

Like paying for hostages and enabling Iran? Treason under Obama became acceptable.

Like paying for hostages and enabling Iran? Treason under Obama became acceptable.

Probably not as treacherous as "W" hoodwinking the world that there were WMD's in IRAQ and Saddam was the mastermind of 911! Yeah, lets make up $#!t because I guarantee I can come up with more treasonous behavior of Republicans! They were hoping Obama went down in flames! We were lucky he was a man of more integrity and common sense than "Gramps" in the POTUS chair at the moment! :argue: :9: :blahblah:

Probably not as treacherous as "W" hoodwinking the world that there were WMD's in IRAQ and Saddam was the mastermind of 911! Yeah, lets make up $#!t because I guarantee I can come up with more treasonous behavior of Republicans! They were hoping Obama went down in flames! We were lucky he was a man of more integrity and common sense than "Gramps" in the POTUS chair at the moment! :argue: :9: :blahblah:

That was faulty intelligence. You are perpetuating a lie. Five top Taliban for one deserter is a reality and treason.

Forum List

Back