This is Way the Fuck Out of Line

Fakey has been very consistent in the pretense that he's a Republican, too. But he's never been convincing at that lie either.

yeah...because you can't possibly be a Republican without being a batshit crazy pussy like liability.

I am not batshit crazy or crazy at all and I am not a pussy. That would be you, you fuckwit dickless moron.

I am also not a Republican. Neither is Fakey.

awwwww.....Just because you are too ignorant to know the issues and want me to spoon feed them for you so that you can consult "the blaze" and have them tell you how to think? I'm hurt....*sniff*

You are consistent with the anti-American hating Pale Rider on this.

The GOP, however will continue to survive without you neo-McCarthyites and far right extremists.

Mitt will be elected, and your type of influence in the GOP will be ejected.

I want Mitt, no one else.

But I want him without the hatred displayed by unreasoning, American hating far extremist right.

^ Fakey lies. He doesn't want Mitt to win. He is voting for the incumbent. No question about it.

False.

You want the re-election of the incumbent with all of your heart.

Then what you think is unimportant to us Republicans, Liability.

Shut up and vote Republican, Liability. You have nothing else to offer us.

Fakey has been very consistent in the pretense that he's a Republican, too. But he's never been convincing at that lie either.

yeah...because you can't possibly be a Republican without being a batshit crazy pussy like liability.

I am not batshit crazy or crazy at all and I am not a pussy. That would be you, you fuckwit dickless moron.

I just can't feel sorry for Obama and only a idiot think the ahca is anything but facism

you're right.....single payer, or at least a strong public option would have been much better....being able to buy medications on the open global market would have been better....but no....some bawl baby piss the pants REPUBLICANS and their lap....I mean... Blue Dogs.... decided to hold their collective breaths until a shitty bill had to get pushed through by reconciliation.

Now we ended up giving a huge reach around to Insurance Companies and big Pharma... which, in essence.....Fascism IS. the marriage of government and Business.

Be that as it may? It's still better than what we had.

090727_controversial_sign1.jpg

CALDWELL, Idaho (KBOI) - A Caldwell billboard is raising questions in the Treasure Valley as it compares the president to accused Colorado killer, James Holmes.

The billboard on Franklin Road equates the actions of the president's foreign policies to the acts of Holmes, who's suspected of killing 12 people in the theater shooting...

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

I don't care who you are or your political leanings, this is just over the top.

They have their right to free speech, but WTF?

I confess, I laughed my ass off just now when I saw this.

sue me

What makes this most out of line has nothing to do with the President. What happened in Colorado is a very horrible and tragic event. The fact that someone would see it as an opportunity to make political statements is despicable.

I have a hard time getting too worked up.

Meh, whoop.

The over the top freak out over it just shows how committed they are to eliminating freedom of speech.

What makes this most out of line has nothing to do with the President. What happened in Colorado is a very horrible and tragic event. The fact that someone would see it as an opportunity to make political statements is despicable.

You mean like Rudy Giuliani and 9/11?

The over the top freak out over it just shows how committed they are to eliminating freedom of speech.

That's an incredibly stupid thing to say. In other words, it lives up to my expectations for things you say. Being angry about what someone says does not equate a desire to eliminate free speech.

Then what you think is unimportant to us Republicans, Liability.

Shut up and vote Republican, Liability. You have nothing else to offer us.

Nope, he sure isn't.

From 2001 right up to today, the left continue to accuse Bush of murder with regard to the war on Extremism...

At least this billboard holds some truth to it. After all, Obama is the only President to sanction a killing of a US citizen without a court order.

I agree that Bush gets a bum wrap.

But c'mon. On the subject of getting people killed with foreign policy, even you have to admit that Bush wins hands down over Obama.

I can think of a handful of presidents that have had more Americans killed as a result of their foreign policy decisions, so Bush certainly isn't the worst on that count, but Obama doesn't even rank in the top 50%.

You do not support the president who kills terrorists to keep them from killing Americans.

090727_controversial_sign1.jpg

Does billboard comparing Obama to alleged shooter go too far? | Local & Regional | KBOI 2 - Boise News, Weather, Sports and Breaking News

I don't care who you are or your political leanings, this is just over the top.

They have their right to free speech, but WTF?

crass

And they jumped the gun on this. Holmes may or may not be insane, if insane he is not culpable of murder, unlike obama who boasted about killing a US citizen.

And there was no outrage.

No, I don't support anyone that executes a citizen w/o a trial.

As much as that fuck knew he shoulda been captured and put in gitmo

Should Romney lose, part of the responsibility will be with people like you who outrage the common sense people of America.

Really? Wanna tell me where it violates the Constitution? Especially when a person declares themselves to be enemy combatants (and therefore traitors)?

Because, sorry...........but as someone who spent 20 years in the military, if you walk over to the other side in the middle of a war (like John Walker did), then you are considered a traitor, and therefore, subject to being treated like an enemy.

Go ahead..............provide links to show where what happened (actual links please, and not some right wing blog site) was against the Constitution.

I'm guessing you can't.

Awlaki family files suit against US government over drone strikes | Fox News

The complaint, prepared by the American Civil Liberties Union and Center for Constitutional Rights, was filed against four senior national security officials: Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, CIA Director David Petraeus and senior commanders of the military’s Special Operations forces, Adm. William McRaven of the Navy and Lt. Gen. Joseph Votel of the Army.
The lawsuit says: "The U.S. practice of 'targeted killing' has resulted in the deaths of thousands of people, including many hundreds of civilian bystanders. While some targeted killings have been carried out in the context of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, many have taken place outside the context of armed conflict, in countries including Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, Sudan, and the Philippines."
"These killings rely on vague legal standards, a closed executive process, and evidence never presented to the courts. ... The killings violated fundamental rights afforded to all U.S. citizens, including the right not to be deprived of life without due process of law," the lawsuit says.

Was Anwar al-Awlaki still a U.S. citizen? | FP Passport

In order to lose his citizenship, it must be shown that the U.S. citizen joined the foreign military or swore allegiance to another state "with the intention of relinquishing United States nationality" -- a very tough standard. There's no evidence that Awlaki ever formally renounced his U.S. citizenship.

A bill was introduced in the House last year by Rep. Charles Dent (R-Penn.) which would have stripped Awlaki of his citizenship on the basis that his calls for attacks against the United States constituted a voluntary relinquishment, but it never made it out of subcommittee. In any event, the Obama adminsitration never denied Awlaki's citizenship when it targeted him for assassination

You stand corrected.

How does it feel to learn that you blindly follow a murderer?

So ignoring our laws is common sense now?

good god

Quick question..................if there were Predator and Reaper drones in the time of Timothy McVeigh, and the US had a good bead on him, able to take him out with a single shot while he was getting away, would you have approved that?

The American that you speak of renounced his US citizenship and helped out terrorists by trying to recruit other Americans.

If you say they both should have lived, you support terrorists.

I support the Constitution.

You clearly don't. but then you're a liberal, so that's to be expected.

I might observe that if killing a terrorist is unconstitutional, then the constitution's gonna have to suck it up, but fortunately I don't need to because your comment is so laughable.

again

HE WAS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN

He was executed w/o a trial and the aclu agrees with me that it was wrong.

That is merely your opinion, not based on law or anything else.

Should Romney lose, part of the responsibility will be with people like you who outrage the common sense people of America.

Awlaki family files suit against US government over drone strikes | Fox News

The complaint, prepared by the American Civil Liberties Union and Center for Constitutional Rights, was filed against four senior national security officials: Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, CIA Director David Petraeus and senior commanders of the military’s Special Operations forces, Adm. William McRaven of the Navy and Lt. Gen. Joseph Votel of the Army.
The lawsuit says: "The U.S. practice of 'targeted killing' has resulted in the deaths of thousands of people, including many hundreds of civilian bystanders. While some targeted killings have been carried out in the context of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, many have taken place outside the context of armed conflict, in countries including Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, Sudan, and the Philippines."
"These killings rely on vague legal standards, a closed executive process, and evidence never presented to the courts. ... The killings violated fundamental rights afforded to all U.S. citizens, including the right not to be deprived of life without due process of law," the lawsuit says.

Was Anwar al-Awlaki still a U.S. citizen? | FP Passport

In order to lose his citizenship, it must be shown that the U.S. citizen joined the foreign military or swore allegiance to another state "with the intention of relinquishing United States nationality" -- a very tough standard. There's no evidence that Awlaki ever formally renounced his U.S. citizenship.

A bill was introduced in the House last year by Rep. Charles Dent (R-Penn.) which would have stripped Awlaki of his citizenship on the basis that his calls for attacks against the United States constituted a voluntary relinquishment, but it never made it out of subcommittee. In any event, the Obama adminsitration never denied Awlaki's citizenship when it targeted him for assassination

You stand corrected.

How does it feel to learn that you blindly follow a murderer?

good god

The man was waging war against his own country, and as such put himself beyond the pale.

You are the Jane Fonda of the extremist right.

I support the Constitution.

You clearly don't. but then you're a liberal, so that's to be expected.

I might observe that if killing a terrorist is unconstitutional, then the constitution's gonna have to suck it up, but fortunately I don't need to because your comment is so laughable.

again

HE WAS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN

He was executed w/o a trial and the aclu agrees with me that it was wrong.

That is merely your opinion, not based on law or anything else.

good god

every citizen charged with a crime is innocent until proven guilty, no matter how much evidence there is.

We all have the right to a speedy trial.

These are not opinions, these are facts.

Forum List

Back