This Is The Wall Between Mexico And Guatemala

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Any Questions?

fence2.jpg

Any Questions?

fence2.jpg

"But...but...but...we're more civilized than Guatemala. And we have a Statue of Liberty that says the poor tired hungry people can come here and live for free. Don't you even care?? You Republicans are just a bunch of big old meanies." ":crybaby:

Any Questions?

fence2.jpg

"But...but...but...we're more civilized than Guatemala. And we have a Statue of Liberty that says the poor tired hungry people can come here and live for free. Don't you even care?? You Republicans are just a bunch of big old meanies." ":crybaby:

I'm sure more than just Republicans would like to put the brakes on unfettered illegal immigration.

Any Questions?

fence2.jpg
Why do you guys keep posting a picture from 2003 of a fence between Israel and Egypt.

Stop being fuking stupid.

I told you guys before it's not funny.

ANY QUESTIONS?

Any Questions?

fence2.jpg

I'm sure more than just Republicans would like to put the brakes on unfettered illegal immigration.

Who wouldn't want to stop it? Illegals cancel out citizen's votes when they commit voter fraud. They steal from people by using fake SS numbers, they bring diseases, crime, terrorism, drugs, poverty, and use up valuable social services which should go to American citizens.

I didn't know the central american rainforest had suddenly turned into a semi-arid region remarkably similar to the Sonoran and Chihuahuan deserts.

I didn't know the central american rainforest had suddenly turned into a semi-arid region remarkably similar to the Sonoran and Chihuahuan deserts.
Short answer?

It hasn't.

Any Questions?
Yes, I have a question. More than one, actually.

Don't you ever get tired of being hoaxed?

What kind of cuck are you that you keep getting back in line to be lied to over and over and over and over?

Have you no self-respect!?!?

Forum List

Back