This is the kind of hard hitting reporting we have in Utah

They need to upgrade to

th

or
th

or possibly

th

and see which is used most.

Perhaps they could eliminate the purchase of TP all together. Instead they could employ students who need tuition money to do cloth hand wiping for students. A student could work an hour per day using a reusable cloth to wipe the clingons from fellow students, wash the cloth and reuse it. Seems like a win win to me. I also believe it would bring the student body closer as they realize that good looking people shit smells just as bad as ugly people shit.

Normally this is the kind of stuff ya see on the onion.

UVU students upset about school's toilet paper | KSL.com
We revolted at work once when they started using this miserable made in Canada generic tp that ... well, I won't go into details, but it was not very functional. TP is important!

Perhaps we should just install bidets in all public facilities. This TP debate is tearing apart our country.
Just sayin, sometimes you can get TOO cheap.

Perhaps they could eliminate the purchase of TP all together. Instead they could employ students who need tuition money to do cloth hand wiping for students. A student could work an hour per day using a reusable cloth to wipe the clingons from fellow students, wash the cloth and reuse it. Seems like a win win to me. I also believe it would bring the student body closer as they realize that good looking people shit smells just as bad as ugly people shit.

Ack!

Normally this is the kind of stuff ya see on the onion.

UVU students upset about school's toilet paper | KSL.com
We revolted at work once when they started using this miserable made in Canada generic tp that ... well, I won't go into details, but it was not very functional. TP is important!

Perhaps we should just install bidets in all public facilities. This TP debate is tearing apart our country.
Just sayin, sometimes you can get TOO cheap.

I honestly believe Mary Poppins pooped rose petals and peed kool aid. I had such a crush on her.

You spoiled forkers! In Malaysia at a fortune 500 MFG site you have a hard time finding any paper goods. Don't shake left hands. no towels either. Don't worry, wipe off on your hair. If you go outside you will be soaking wet in 2 minutes. Don't bring your thick spoiled Utah jeans either.

Ditto for golf tees......treasured. pencils? Nope. Count in your head or use Abacus. No wood products for common man.

Hover baby!

Regular guy squats over a hole in the floor in Malaysia and most of Asia? Singapore too? I saw a rubber hose nozzel hanging from the walls nearby to water source ?

If these companies deal with Americans, they have a few regular toilets. Other than that hold it until the hotel.

S. Korea was the most "Americanized" as far as I saw. They had good food too. Actual green Salads with a great thousand Island type dressing. And a beef stew. KimChi of course. yes, it grows on you a bit.

I ain't eating no 'ESE' food. Not Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese or Korean either.
That's some yucky shit right there

Forum List

Back