This is the Best Thing Ever!

Glad they care so much while they suck face with people that have known about it going on for decades..

If it happens, even though I must say I'm not certain I agree with it...

Democrats have invited sexual assault survivors to Trump's State of the Union address

"...Democratic House members are planning to bring sexual assault survivors as their guests to President Donald Trump's State of the Union address later this month in a bid to highlight the issue of sexual misconduct...."
hypocrisy-meter.jpg

Democrats have invited sexual assault survivors to Trump's State of the Union address

"...Democratic House members are planning to bring sexual assault survivors as their guests to President Donald Trump's State of the Union address later this month in a bid to highlight the issue of sexual misconduct...."
hypocrisy-meter.jpg

I once worked at a place where one of the employees there couldn't read or write, but he could draw pictures to make his point.

Is that you, Bob?

What would you say if the Republicans brought all of Weinstiens victims along with all of Franken's victims, all of Conyer's victims, and the hundreds of others that have been abused by Democrats or democrat supporters?

If you applaud political theater, let's have all of it on display.

What would you say if the Republicans brought all of Weinstiens victims along with all of Franken's victims, all of Conyer's victims, and the hundreds of others that have been abused by Democrats or democrat supporters?

Trump brought the Clinton accusers to that last debate, remember?

lolol, you don't remember. That's priceless.

Is a debate equal to a State of the Union Address?

Okay then.....

Okay then.....

Are you equal to an idiot?
You clearly are, so I guess you again don't have a point. Other than your head.

My point is, if you cheered Trump for doing it, why are you pissing yourself if the Democrats throw it back in his face?

Okay then.....

My point is, if you cheered Trump for doing it, why are you pissing yourself if the Democrats throw it back in his face?
I didn't cheer Trump doing it. However, you clearly whined about it but now seem to be okay with it.

Get back to Me when you have something to say.

Okay then.....

I didn't cheer Trump doing it. However, you clearly whined about it but now seem to be okay with it.

Get back to Me when you have something to say.
Oh you didn't cheer him?? Bet it brought a few laughs All repub idiots got a kick out of it INCLUDING you So now I hope BACK IN THE LIARS FACE

The use of the word, "survivors" is semantically and biologically perverse. Does anyone experience sexual assault and not survive? I hear the survival rate is...100%. And when you expand the definition of "sexual assault" to include anything a female might find "uncomfortable," even retroactively, I think the survival rate is off the fucking charts.

And what does this have to do with Donald Trump, who has never credibly been accused of anything more than boorish behavior?

No, wait. I get it now. The Democrat party doesn't have a single cogent thought in their entire cornucopia of bullshit, so they have to pull a stunt like this, IN LIEU OF PRESENTING A PLATFORM THAT ANY SANE PERSON WOULD ENDORSE!

Glad they care so much while they suck face with people that have known about it going on for decades..

You look for any reason to excuse Lying Trump for his criminal behavior eh. He's a sexual predator, he admitted it himself. All those women wish he would have had bad enough bone spurs to keep him from grabbing their genitals.

But he's a Republican, they only use that type of thing to dodge the draft.

You look for any reason to excuse Lying Trump for his criminal behavior eh. He's a sexual predator, he admitted it himself. All those women wish he would have had bad enough bone spurs to keep him from grabbing their genitals.

But he's a Republican, they only use that type of thing to dodge the draft.
wrong thread?

The use of the word, "survivors" is semantically and biologically perverse. Does anyone experience sexual assault and not survive? I hear the survival rate is...100%. And when you expand the definition of "sexual assault" to include anything a female might find "uncomfortable," even retroactively, I think the survival rate is off the fucking charts.

And what does this have to do with Donald Trump, who has never credibly been accused of anything more than boorish behavior?

No, wait. I get it now. The Democrat party doesn't have a single cogent thought in their entire cornucopia of bullshit, so they have to pull a stunt like this, IN LIEU OF PRESENTING A PLATFORM THAT ANY SANE PERSON WOULD ENDORSE!
yeah we saw how all your sane ah's worked with Obama

Forum List

Back