This is the Best Thing Ever!

Glad they care so much while they suck face with people that have known about it going on for decades..

You look for any reason to excuse Lying Trump for his criminal behavior eh. He's a sexual predator, he admitted it himself. All those women wish he would have had bad enough bone spurs to keep him from grabbing their genitals.

But he's a Republican, they only use that type of thing to dodge the draft.
wrong thread?

What's the matter, your deflection not getting the job done?

Glad they care so much while they suck face with people that have known about it going on for decades..

You look for any reason to excuse Lying Trump for his criminal behavior eh. He's a sexual predator, he admitted it himself. All those women wish he would have had bad enough bone spurs to keep him from grabbing their genitals.

wrong thread?

deflection? The OP wasnt about trump "criminal behavior" you idiot

If it happens, even though I must say I'm not certain I agree with it...

Democrats have invited sexual assault survivors to Trump's State of the Union address

"...Democratic House members are planning to bring sexual assault survivors as their guests to President Donald Trump's State of the Union address later this month in a bid to highlight the issue of sexual misconduct...."

Speaking of Trump's State of the Union address - here's how TIME sees it:

5a57b5631e00003d00c96cf2.jpeg

Time Magazine’s Latest Cover Has Trump’s Hair On Fire To Depict Hellish 2017

wrong thread?

"you idiot" - Con rule #3: when your argument is weak go directly to an ad hominem attack. works great on hillbilly Trump supporters, but no one else.

Democrats have invited sexual assault survivors to Trump's State of the Union address

"...Democratic House members are planning to bring sexual assault survivors as their guests to President Donald Trump's State of the Union address later this month in a bid to highlight the issue of sexual misconduct...."
After the recent shitstorm of sexual assault allegations that have hit both parties? I think such a move would blow up in their faces. Glass houses and all that.

wrong thread?

"you idiot" - Con rule #3: when your argument is weak go directly to an ad hominem. works great on hillbilly Trump supporters, but no one else.
Dude, we arent arguing anything. You IMMEDIATELY changed the subject.
WTF is wrong with you?

Is a debate equal to a State of the Union Address?

Okay then.....

Are you equal to an idiot?
You clearly are, so I guess you again don't have a point. Other than your head.

My point is, if you cheered Trump for doing it, why are you pissing yourself if the Democrats throw it back in his face?
I didn't cheer Trump doing it. However, you clearly whined about it but now seem to be okay with it.

Get back to Me when you have something to say.
Oh you didn't cheer him?? Bet it brought a few laughs All repub idiots got a kick out of it INCLUDING you So now I hope BACK IN THE LIARS FACE
Of course, I didn't cheer him. I didn't even vote for him.

Has anyone told you recently just how stupid you are?

Are you equal to an idiot?

My point is, if you cheered Trump for doing it, why are you pissing yourself if the Democrats throw it back in his face?
I didn't cheer Trump doing it. However, you clearly whined about it but now seem to be okay with it.

Oh you didn't cheer him?? Bet it brought a few laughs All repub idiots got a kick out of it INCLUDING you So now I hope BACK IN THE LIARS FACE

Dark I'm smarter than every republican on this board except for bripat and jc lol

Dark I'm smarter than every republican on this board except for bripat and jc lol
If that helps you sleep.

Just like Trump bringing Clinton's accusers to a press conference to distract the rubes from the pussy grabbing tape.

Awesome.

It's too bad that Democrats aren't also including all the Trump accusers. Last I heard it's up to around 20.
they still might ,,,stick it to the orange anus

Sounds reasonable after what Trump has done. What goes around comes around.

161009203537-trump-and-clinton-accusers-names-exlarge-169.jpg

The payback would be pure elegance and beauty.

If that helps you sleep.
dark just curious., do you or your relatives come from shithole countries as trump described them?

Bring the Trump accusers to the SOTU, and have them yell out, in chorus, YOU LIE!!!

every time Trump says something sketchy.

Would be great payback for that outburst by the bugwit Republican a few years back.

Of course saying to Trump 'you lie' is like saying to rain 'you wet'.

Forum List

Back