This is such a great Speech...

fuzzykitten99 said:
i heard there was a commentator or someone who made fun of Bush just because he can't say nuclear. i actually think it's kinda cute that he says nucular. kinda like when a kid says aminals or cimmanin. it also reminds us (it should) that he's only human.

Yeah, Bush pronounces nuclear a little different than most people. Kerry apparently has his speech problems too. He keeps pronouncing, "I can't run on my record in the Senate" as "My service in Vietnam".

fuzzykitten99 said:
i heard there was a commentator or someone who made fun of Bush just because he can't say nuclear. i actually think it's kinda cute that he says nucular. kinda like when a kid says aminals or cimmanin. it also reminds us (it should) that he's only human.

Nobody seems to remember how John F. Kennedy pronounced Cuba . . . He called it Quber.

hey bully ,
You have such a talent for altering photographs to make people look like animals , why don't you do one of Kerry as a jackass . . . I know it wont be as much of a challenge as trying to make a real man look like a monkey but let's see what you can do . Or can't you see the jackass in Kerry , I see it everytime he opens his mouth.

Forum List

Back