This is something we all can agree on in regards to women

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
"No women is jumping off the phone to talk to her mom if she is talking to a guy from a dating site"

we were talking and her line beeped and she goes....."Oh that's my mom"

Really bitch? lol These bitches are something else

She didn't even bother to come up with a reasonable lie. She must have thought you were a real loser.

She didn't even bother to come up with a reasonable lie. She must have thought you were a real loser.

Yeah that was over a hour ago and the bitch never called back. Not sure what I said since we were talking for a hour

Some people honor their mother more than some guy she barely knows. I say good for her.

And plenty of women wouldn't jump off the phone if she were talking to someone she wanted to talk with. An hour? Sounds like she wanted off the phone. Move on.

Some people honor their mother more than some guy she barely knows. I say good for her.

And plenty of women wouldn't jump off the phone if she were talking to someone she wanted to talk with. An hour? Sounds like she wanted off the phone. Move on.

She called back but I'm sure it was another guy. That's cool I don't mind competing since she is attractive and intelligent

"No women is jumping off the phone to talk to her mom if she is talking to a guy from a dating site"

I disagree.

Any woman that talk to you for a moment is your lucky day, and you should not complain.

Stop using dating sites and go to Church, the store, laundry mat, or a sporting event to meet a woman and again stop using craigslist!

I am old and can get laid quicker than you!

Any woman that talk to you for a moment is your lucky day, and you should not complain.

Stop using dating sites and go to Church, the store, laundry mat, or a sporting event to meet a woman and again stop using craigslist!

I'm too shy to approach women in public

My underage domina told me if I ever jump off the phone to talk to my mom she will charge next time and the punishment will be severe. I have avoided the lash so far and I do not intent to change that.

Why are you so shy?

My underage domina told me if I ever jump off the phone to talk to my mom she will charge next time and the punishment will be severe. I have avoided the lash so far and I do not intent to change that.
know.gif

Why are you so shy?

Never been easy to walk up to a complete stranger and start a conversation

You a kinky mutherfucker

Forum List

Back