This is sick!! Baby in stroller diliberatly shot in face.

I wonder if the president of the NRA said the story would have turned out differently if the baby had been armed?

If the story is true, something tells me that the NRA doesn't support 17 and 14 year olds being armed while skipping school.

I just don't even know what to say right now...
This is just beyond belief.
I just don't know how this woman is going to get through this.

I am not religious but I hope there is a way this woman can receive some measure of comfort
from family and friends and the community...

Truly a sad day..

Do you agree that hate crime laws are stupid then?

Why should the killer of a baby in a stroller be treated less harshly than killing an adult (who has a chance to escape at least) becaues the adult is gay or black or whatever protect class? Killing a baby is a lot more heinous, but the law treats the killing of the baby less harshly.

I wonder if the president of the NRA said the story would have turned out differently if the baby had been armed?

Only you would be insensitive and ignorant enough to politicize this.

Actually, the NRA beat us all to it -

NRA Robocalls In Newtown Spark Outrage From Local Gun Control Group

The National Rifle Association came under fire late Thursday from members of a gun-control advocacy group in Newtown, Conn., after reports surfaced of Newtown residents receiving robocalls and pro-gun postcards from the NRA.

The advocacy group, the Newtown Action Alliance, posted a Facebook message Thursday about the calls, prompting responses from people who said they'd received communications from the NRA and were upset by them.

What kind of scum robocalls and mass mails the the parents of children who were dismembered and literally peppered with bullets?

Why couldn't they leave those poor people alone?

https://www.facebook.com/NewtownActionAlliance/posts/144349072407233

Folks in Newtown have been receiving 'Robo Calls' from the NRA this week. Aside from being insensitive and uninvited, these calls may be in violation of telemarketing laws as they do not give the option to opt-out of future calls during the call. A complaint can be filed with the FTC, who's telemarketing rules state among other things that “Businesses using robocalls have to tell you at the beginning of the message how you can stop future calls, and must provide an automated opt-out you can activate by voice or keypress throughout the call.” More info and link to file a complait can be found here: http://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/robocalls.pdf

Only you would be insensitive and ignorant enough to politicize this.

Actually, the NRA beat us all to it -

NRA Robocalls In Newtown Spark Outrage From Local Gun Control Group

The National Rifle Association came under fire late Thursday from members of a gun-control advocacy group in Newtown, Conn., after reports surfaced of Newtown residents receiving robocalls and pro-gun postcards from the NRA.

The advocacy group, the Newtown Action Alliance, posted a Facebook message Thursday about the calls, prompting responses from people who said they'd received communications from the NRA and were upset by them.

What kind of scum robocalls and mass mails the the parents of children who were dismembered and literally peppered with bullets?

Why couldn't they leave those poor people alone?

What does Newtown have to do with this story? :cuckoo:

The 14 year old needs to be tried as an adult and suffer the same punishment as an adult. Enough of the molly coddling. He is old enough to know right from wrong. Let him pay for his choice like an adult would have to pay for it.

Oh...and the question of "who would shoot a baby in the head?"...the answer is "a sociopath who will get out at 21 and do it again".

That would depend on how quick on the draw and how good a shot the baby was.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd8TpzioY6k]Trinity fast draw slap scene - YouTube[/ame]
Education.
Education.​
Education.​

That would depend on how quick on the draw and how good a shot the baby was.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd8TpzioY6k]Trinity fast draw slap scene - YouTube[/ame]
Education.
Education.​
Education.​

The problem is there are those in human form who are nothing more than predatory animals and need to be treated as such. Education will do nothing to change them.

The 14 year old needs to be tried as an adult and suffer the same punishment as an adult. Enough of the molly coddling. He is old enough to know right from wrong. Let him pay for his choice like an adult would have to pay for it.

Oh...and the question of "who would shoot a baby in the head?"...the answer is "a sociopath who will get out at 21 and do it again".

Sociopath is right. Unfortunately there are Monkeys out there who just don't feel. Sometimes just enough to be jerks and sometimes.... this.

You know what though, if you educate a sociopath, the more productive he becomes the less likely he'll be to break the rules. What's killing us is sociopathic Monkeys with few choices in life.

Sociopath is right. Unfortunately there are Monkeys out there who just don't feel. Sometimes just enough to be jerks and sometimes.... this.

You know what though, if you educate a sociopath, the more productive he becomes the less likely he'll be to break the rules. What's killing us is sociopathic Monkeys with few choices in life.

You're going to have to show conclusive proof. All studies and documentation I am familiar with shows that nothing has any effect on a sociopath's behavior and urges. Give a sociopath a set of rules and he/she will figure out a way around them to suit their needs, every time.

Sociopaths cannot be "cured" any more than a pedophile can. They are just wired wrong. Born with no soul. Evil. That kid in India that raped that woman and pulled out her entrails? Same thing. Born bad. Evil. No shut off valve.
This kid will be tried as a kid. Thrown in juvenile jail, learn more deviant behavior from his fellow peers who are just as bad as he is..or worse...and then set loose on society at 21 because he was a "kid" when he did this horrendous crime. Well..kid or not kid...I am FOR the death penalty. Get rid of him for good before he procreates.

Unless they have a good enough thing going to not want to muck it up.

But my line of thinking is wrong in other ways too...

>Students with middle class opportunities
>Brilliant serial killers who hide in plane sight
>etc.

This was a stupid kid who never should have had access to a gun.

Sociopaths cannot be "cured" any more than a pedophile can. They are just wired wrong. Born with no soul. Evil. That kid in India that raped that woman and pulled out her entrails? Same thing. Born bad. Evil. No shut off valve.
This kid will be tried as a kid. Thrown in juvenile jail, learn more deviant behavior from his fellow peers who are just as bad as he is..or worse...and then set loose on society at 21 because he was a "kid" when he did this horrendous crime. Well..kid or not kid...I am FOR the death penalty. Get rid of him for good before he procreates.

Being born without a soul is not a crime. So long as Civil Law rules and said sociopath lives within the rules.

Just sayin'

Wow. That's terrible. What kind of person shoots a baby? You have to be totally without any morals or a shred of humanity :(

This is the 2nd child this woman has lost, the 1st a few years ago to gang violence, now this. I can't even imagine.

This kind: Meet 17 year old, De'Marquis Elkins

demarquise-elkins-georgia.jpg

Being born without a soul is not a crime. So long as Civil Law rules and said sociopath lives within the rules.

Just sayin'

Sociopaths live within the confines of society as long as it suites them and it never suites them. Now there are those who some might consider sociopaths but they are not, though they appear detached and possibly aloof, they have a conscious, they don't (always) see other people as tools to use and discard at will when their usefulness is over.
One is or is not a sociopath, they don't grow into it so age doesn't matter.
And no, being born without a "soul" is not a crime, what one does to their fellow man, and the circumstances involved, determines if a crime was committed or not.

Last edited:
Figure of speech when I said "born with no soul". I can't think of something that fits what that kid did. And others like him that do such things.

Ooooh...he is one bad ass, Ernie. Thanks for showing us a pic of this wanna be gangbanger thug asshole that is in reality a coward that robs women and kills children.

Two teen boys arrested in shooting death of Georgia infant in stroller
Two teenage boys were arrested Friday in the shocking shooting death of an infant, killed in the stroller his mother was pushing in a coastal Georgia town.

Seventeen-year-old De'Marquis Elkins is charged as an adult with first-degree murder, along with a 14-year-old who was not identified because he is a juvenile, Brunswick Police Chief Tobe Green said.

The mother, Sherry West, was wounded in the apparent attempted robbery Thursday morning. The precise motive still is under investigation.

BabyinStroller.jpg

Two teen boys arrested in shooting death of Georgia infant in stroller | Fox News

Let him spend the rest of his pathetic life in jail. He killed a baby. Inmates hate baby killers.
This scumbag will spend the rest of days bent over, taking it up the bum, and that is better than any lethal injection.

Forum List

Back