This is sick!! Baby in stroller diliberatly shot in face.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Two teen boys arrested in shooting death of Georgia infant in stroller
Two teenage boys were arrested Friday in the shocking shooting death of an infant, killed in the stroller his mother was pushing in a coastal Georgia town.

Seventeen-year-old De'Marquis Elkins is charged as an adult with first-degree murder, along with a 14-year-old who was not identified because he is a juvenile, Brunswick Police Chief Tobe Green said.

The mother, Sherry West, was wounded in the apparent attempted robbery Thursday morning. The precise motive still is under investigation.

BabyinStroller.jpg

Two teen boys arrested in shooting death of Georgia infant in stroller | Fox News

Wow. That's terrible. What kind of person shoots a baby? You have to be totally without any morals or a shred of humanity :(

This is the 2nd child this woman has lost, the 1st a few years ago to gang violence, now this. I can't even imagine.

Two teen boys arrested in shooting death of Georgia infant in stroller
Two teenage boys were arrested Friday in the shocking shooting death of an infant, killed in the stroller his mother was pushing in a coastal Georgia town.

Seventeen-year-old De'Marquis Elkins is charged as an adult with first-degree murder, along with a 14-year-old who was not identified because he is a juvenile, Brunswick Police Chief Tobe Green said.

The mother, Sherry West, was wounded in the apparent attempted robbery Thursday morning. The precise motive still is under investigation.

BabyinStroller.jpg

Two teen boys arrested in shooting death of Georgia infant in stroller | Fox News
This happened just north of me. Infact I was up in Brunswick just hours after it happened.. It normally is a safe little town so it is kind of shocking here

:eusa_eh:

Even the opening post quotes a name: De'Marquis Elkins.

That's the 18yr old.

The one that actually pulled the trigger is 14

Are you sure?

In the OP she labled one boy as the sole attacker, the other is just watching and then she says after he shot the baby "he ran away with the little boy".

So soon....info is always scrambled

so, no, I'm not sure.

but it's the 14yr old that's not being named but both are charged

:eusa_eh:

Even the opening post quotes a name: De'Marquis Elkins.

That's the 18yr old.

Are you sure?

In the OP she labled one boy as the sole attacker, the other is just watching and then she says after he shot the baby "he ran away with the little boy".

There was two, a 17 yr old and a 14 yr old. Both are in custody now. Thank goodness. I pray for the babies mother. She had another son who was murdered up in NJ by a drug addict.. Her other son was 18 when he died. A funeral home is donating all services to her and another donor is donating a plot for the baby.. How sad to lose two children to murder

Life has no value any more

:(

Life has always been abundant and cheap on this wet rock and the the cheapest since the Monkeys arrived remains human life.

Fortunately, as education levels rise, the value of those educated human resources increases because they are more productive.

Education, education, education.

That's the 18yr old.

Are you sure?

There was two, a 17 yr old and a 14 yr old. Both are in custody now. Thank goodness. I pray for the babies mother. She had another son who was murdered up in NJ by a drug addict.. Her other son was 18 when he died. A funeral home is donating all services to her and another donor is donating a plot for the baby.. How sad to lose two children to murder

:disbelief:

:banghead:

Education, education, education.
:smoke:

I just don't even know what to say right now...
This is just beyond belief.
I just don't know how this woman is going to get through this.

I am not religious but I hope there is a way this woman can receive some measure of comfort
from family and friends and the community...

Truly a sad day..

I wonder if the president of the NRA said the story would have turned out differently if the baby had been armed?

The more I think about this, the more i think the media ignores black on white crime, that they must be pretty sure she did it herself. The media can then blame racism of the woman, killing her own kid, then blaming blacks for it, then the police going andn finding all the black kids who skipped school that day and say they are the ones who did it. So the woman is not only a killer, but racist, and the police are racist.

If the story does turn out to be true, then this on the other hand shows the stupidity of hate crime laws. Becaucse what could be more heinous than shooting a baby in a stroller in the head? That an adult who was killed for being gay deserves more punishment than killing a baby? An adult has a chacne to survive, yet the law says shooting the adult is more heinous.

Forum List

Back