This Is Now Way Past Quid Pro Quo, Trump Is Complicit In Arranging Harm To A US Ambassador

Wash Post firewall.

Marie Yovanovitch Calls For Investigation After Democrats Release Parnas Documents

It's more than creepy. I think the Ambassador is sincere when she said she feared for her safety. But did Trump order her harmed …. nah.
Not physically, but still harmed.
Well, I'd be scared if people were following me in Ukraine. I thought it weird when she said she was in fear, now I see why. She wasn't irrational. People get killed by Oligarchs.

She has good taste in scarfs, by Chanel. I hear they are the bulletproof kind, dolt.

Wash Post firewall.

Marie Yovanovitch Calls For Investigation After Democrats Release Parnas Documents

It's more than creepy. I think the Ambassador is sincere when she said she feared for her safety. But did Trump order her harmed …. nah.
Well, I'd be scared if people were following me in Ukraine. I thought it weird when she said she was in fear, now I see why. She wasn't irrational. People get killed by Oligarchs.

She has good taste in scarfs, by Chanel. I hear they are the bulletproof kind, dolt.
you're a big guy. I'm sure you'd laugh at thugs following you in Ukraine, asshole

Wash Post firewall.

you're a big guy. I'm sure you'd laugh at thugs following you in Ukraine, asshole

You're so whacked by deep state conspiracy fairy tales, that all hope for you is lost.

Wash Post firewall.

Yovanovitch is wayy to full of herself. She was replaced. A lot of ambassadors get replaced. The incoming Ukrainian president asked for her to be replaced because she had a personal loyalty to his predecessor. That's all it was.

And he needs to be prosecuted for it.

Americans who have been wondering why President Trump has taken the extraordinary step of trying to block every document from being released to Congress in his impeachment inquiry need wonder no longer. The new documents released Tuesday evening by the House Intelligence Committee were devastating to Trump’s continuing — if shifting — defense of his Ukraine extortion scandal, just days before his impeachment trial is likely to begin in the Senate. These new documents demolish at least three key defenses to which Trump and his allies have been clinging: that he was really fighting corruption when he pressured Ukraine on matters related to the Biden family; that Hunter Biden should be called as a witness at the Senate impeachment trial; and that there’s no need for a real, honest-to-goodness trial in the Senate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...iani-have-demolished-trumps-claims-innocence/
This is Adumb Schifferbrain's BOMBSHELL new evidence....

EORsV7GWoAAPr71

Americans who have been wondering why President Trump has taken the extraordinary step of trying to block every document from being released to Congress in his impeachment inquiry need wonder no longer. The new documents released Tuesday evening by the House Intelligence Committee were devastating to Trump’s continuing — if shifting — defense of his Ukraine extortion scandal, just days before his impeachment trial is likely to begin in the Senate. These new documents demolish at least three key defenses to which Trump and his allies have been clinging: that he was really fighting corruption when he pressured Ukraine on matters related to the Biden family; that Hunter Biden should be called as a witness at the Senate impeachment trial; and that there’s no need for a real, honest-to-goodness trial in the Senate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...iani-have-demolished-trumps-claims-innocence/

EORsV7GWoAAPr71

And just recently penned, under duress!

Have you forgotten ambassador Steven's you pathetic, deranged, imbecile? Your Obamanation and the idiot evil Clinton did that, you moron. And I'm not talking about feeling threatened I'm talking about murdered.
You people are completely friggin insane and you all need to be put back in the nut houses where you belong.

EORsV7GWoAAPr71
Not a wrinkle in sight ha

Have you forgotten ambassador Steven's you pathetic, deranged, imbecile? Your Obamanation and the idiot evil Clinton did that, you moron. And I'm not talking about feeling threatened I'm talking about murdered.
You people are completely friggin insane and you all need to be put back in the nut houses where you belong.

The vid of Stevens being pulled out of the compound with dead fisheyes was F'in sickening!!!
Those are the days Dimms and their supporters want to return to!

Last edited:

Yep, this should be thoroughly investigated. However, NaziCons like Barr and Pompeo will just ignore it.

Percentage of trump cultists who will post in this thread but never, not ever, grow the stones to read the article or address any of its content: 100
The article is behind a paywall, jackass.

So fuck off you feeble-minded easily brainwashed idiot.

I had no problem accessing it linked at the end of this article dipshit.

‘Damning’ Parnas docs are ‘what Trump has been afraid of’ — and now he has no impeachment defense: legal experts

And if that's not good enough for you dipshit, Lev Parnas is going to be interviewed by Rachel Maddow tonight. Her show airs at 9PM eastern time.

He has thrown dotard under the bus, and said he knew exactly what Parnas and Giuliani were up to.

This is going down hill fast for you dipshit. You need a new hobby.

Yep, this should be thoroughly investigated. However, NaziCons like Barr and Pompeo will just ignore it.

‘Trump knew exactly what was going on’: Lev Parnas tells MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow ‘he lied’

Percentage of trump cultists who will post in this thread but never, not ever, grow the stones to read the article or address any of its content: 100
The article is behind a paywall, jackass.

So fuck off you feeble-minded easily brainwashed idiot.

I had no problem accessing it linked at the end of this article dipshit.

‘Damning’ Parnas docs are ‘what Trump has been afraid of’ — and now he has no impeachment defense: legal experts

And if that's not good enough for you dipshit, Lev Parnas is going to be interviewed by Rachel Maddow tonight. Her show airs at 9PM eastern time.

He has thrown dotard under the bus, and said he knew exactly what Parnas and Giuliani were up to.

This is going down hill fast for you dipshit. You need a new hobby.

Parnas will have his attorney with him.

"I can't answer that. And, I can't answer that, too."

Madcow will be left chewing cud, as usual. :cow:

Forum List

Back