This is insane

What makes this even more strange is that Iran has not attacked anyone and not started a war in two centuries.

I'm old enough to remember when the Khomeniacs took over Iran, attacked our embassy (an open act of war) and held our diplomats prisoner for well over a year. That was a lot less than two centuries ago. I'm old, but I'm not that old.
Yeah that was what, 20 years or so after the U.S. implemented a plan to overthrow Iran’s democratically elected government (an act of open war) during a time of peace?
You're just a straight up enemy of the US, aren't you, little troglodyte?
^ ironic

Go fuck yourself you despicable whore
Or you could just prove to us that you aren't a traitor and a marxist operative.

Say something nice about the constitution and our form of government and society. I think you can't do it.
One of my favorite things about the constitution is how I have the right to tell people like you the world would be better off with you dead and forgotten, and actually will be in the not so distant future as old age finally ends your pathetic existence.

Not saying that, of course, mods. Just that out in the world, that is within my rights.

O.I., kids - at the current exchange rate of somewhere around 400000 trials to the dollar, how many trials is Sandy being paid for his participation here?

What makes this even more strange is that Iran has not attacked anyone and not started a war in two centuries.

I'm old enough to remember when the Khomeniacs took over Iran, attacked our embassy (an open act of war) and held our diplomats prisoner for well over a year. That was a lot less than two centuries ago. I'm old, but I'm not that old.
Yeah that was what, 20 years or so after the U.S. implemented a plan to overthrow Iran’s democratically elected government (an act of open war) during a time of peace?

Democratically elected.
You're special aren't you?

Trump knows he's dirty, trump knows he is soon to be exposed as a crook, trump knows he will soon be losing the vast majority of Republicans who fear trump is sending their party to the trash heap with the Wigs.

Q. What's the trump to do?

A. Wag the Dog

Prove he's dirty kid.
Empirically.

I'm not the prosecutor, but I know much more about the justice system than you do.

The circumstantial evidence is clear and convincing that trump acts guilty. I spent 32 years as an officer of the court, you spent a little more than a year spewing ignorance and repeating propaganda by right wing idiots on message boards.

I served in the Navy during the Vietnam Conflict, you spent those years playing video games in your parents home. As I said, grow up.

Forum List

Back