Do Democrats ‘collude’ with Mexico / Mexicans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Despite the findings by the worlds most prolific investigator we are still hearing lots of chatter on Russian collusion and a few ads run in cyberspace...Meanwhile Democrats encourage Mexico to shred us from the inside out.
I’m curious, do any of you Democrats agree that your Party colludes with Mexico?

col·lude
/kəˈlo͞od/
verb
  1. cooperate in a secret or unlawful way in order to deceive or gain an advantage over others.
    "the president accused his opponents of colluding with foreigners"
    synonyms: conspire, connive, intrigue, be hand in glove, plot, participate in a conspiracy, collaborate, scheme; More

but i would say that the 'repubs' also do colluse , conspire or work with 'mexico' . See the 'bush familia' especially plus the whole problem with 'mexico' was started by 'repubs reagan' and 'dead old man bush' BLoser .

but i would say that the 'repubs' also do colluse , conspire or work with 'mexico' . See the 'bush familia' especially plus the whole problem with 'mexico' was started by 'repubs reagan' and 'dead old man bush' BLoser .

I completely agree with you....which is why I always hated Republicans in the pre Trump era.

no reason for secrecy as being 'open' is just advertising that they [both parties] accept the recolonization of the USA by third worlders by both parties but 'dems' being the worse BLoser .

Breaking News!

Pelosovich says DJT immigration plan is "dead on arrival". The answer to OP is......YES.

DEAD on Arrival , ok with some that want ALL Immigration stopped completely . Might also be good for TRUMPS Re election eh ??

Here Pelosi is colluding with Mexico yet again...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday opened the door to President Donald Trump's proposal for emergency funds to address a migrant surge at the southern U.S. border, saying some money to alleviate the humanitarian crisis could be included in pending disaster relief legislation.

Pelosi was not talking about money for the border wall Trump wants, which Democrats oppose. Republican Trump on May 1 requested $4.5 billion for programs that house, feed, transport and oversee record numbers of Central American families seeking asylum and straining capacity at migrant shelters in border cities.
U.S. Speaker Pelosi opens door to more funds for border migrant crisis

Here Pelosi is colluding with Mexico yet again...

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday opened the door to President Donald Trump's proposal for emergency funds to address a migrant surge at the southern U.S. border, saying some money to alleviate the humanitarian crisis could be included in pending disaster relief legislation.

Pelosi was not talking about money for the border wall Trump wants, which Democrats oppose. Republican Trump on May 1 requested $4.5 billion for programs that house, feed, transport and oversee record numbers of Central American families seeking asylum and straining capacity at migrant shelters in border cities.
U.S. Speaker Pelosi opens door to more funds for border migrant crisis

Nice try...you are either stupid or retarded...Pay attention...she and the rest of the Party Of Filth want more spent to take better care of their pet humans...more beds, better facilities..etc. They DO NOT want money spent to stop the invasion. You knew that right?

Last edited:
Breaking News!

Pelosovich says DJT immigration plan is "dead on arrival". The answer to OP is......YES.
The one that took Trump three years to figure out he had?

Trump knew he had it before he was inaugurated...it took him three years to sell his plan to the establishment pieces of shits within the GOP.

Breaking News!

maybe he should not have waited till he lost the House...it is almost like he waited on purpose.

Well, I am sure that someone benefited from all those guns Obama sneaked across the border...
The gun industry did.Snuck is the word..

Before the slang snuck, snuck in, sneaked was and remains the standard past tense of the word sneak. Did you sleep through English class?

Drug cartels benefited from Obama's free gun program. One who did not benefit was the American that was killed, thanks to Obama's illegal gun running activity...

Last edited:
Breaking News!

maybe he should not have waited till he lost the House...it is almost like he waited on purpose.

Is that a diversion technique?

nope, just responding to the comment from OY.

As for your stupid OP, both parties collude with big business and do their bidding. That is why we have had this problem going on for the last 4 decades plus.

But I do find it cute how you think Trump actually gives a fuck about it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back