This is insane.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Alabama Republican pushes bill that treats abortion clinics like sex offenders

More end-runs around Roe v. Wade.

State Rep. Ed Henry’s measure, House Bill 527, would prevent state health officials from issuing or renewing licenses to any clinics operating within 2,000 feet of a school. The statute would directly affect the Alabama Women’s Center for Reproductive Alternatives Services, which is currently located across the street from the former site of a local middle school.

Every low-income middle school and high school should have a health clinic across the street. Hell, put it on school grounds.

Do "christian" conservatives in the South realize that the U.S.A. goes out of its way to outsource low paying jobs? We've gutted our manufacturing sector. Do they not see all closed and boarded up factories?? Their parents can't work because there are NO JOBS. So we feed and educated these kids until they are old enough not to work and have babies of their own!!! Insanity!!!

Do these anti-choice Nazis realize that more poor unwanted kids on welfare is not the answer?

I always think it's funny how conservatives are always praising small government, but they want to restrict women's rights, increase military spending....

Roe v Wade should be overturned and a more regulated, limited abortion policy set. Barring incidents of rape, or where the reproductive health or life of the mother is in jeopardy, abortion should be illegal.

Alabama Republican pushes bill that treats abortion clinics like sex offenders

More end-runs around Roe v. Wade.

State Rep. Ed Henry’s measure, House Bill 527, would prevent state health officials from issuing or renewing licenses to any clinics operating within 2,000 feet of a school. The statute would directly affect the Alabama Women’s Center for Reproductive Alternatives Services, which is currently located across the street from the former site of a local middle school.

Every low-income middle school and high school should have a health clinic across the street. Hell, put it on school grounds.

Do "christian" conservatives in the South realize that the U.S.A. goes out of its way to outsource low paying jobs? We've gutted our manufacturing sector. Do they not see all closed and boarded up factories?? Their parents can't work because there are NO JOBS. So we feed and educated these kids until they are old enough not to work and have babies of their own!!! Insanity!!!

Do these anti-choice Nazis realize that more poor unwanted kids on welfare is not the answer?

It's actually similar to laws proposed when it comes to gun owners, you know, a right actually LISTED in the constitution. So payback is a bitch, bitch.

Roe v Wade should be overturned and a more regulated, limited abortion policy set. Barring incidents of rape, or where the reproductive health or life of the mother is in jeopardy, abortion should be illegal.

I think ALL dimocraps should be given a free abortion and $5 from Crime Stop.

I would also approve of post-birth abortions for dimocraps up to 75 years of age.

It should be up to the States. If NY wants abortion on demand, let them have it. If Alabama wants to ban it,let them do it. The only thing you cannot punish is someone leaving your state to have it done somewhere else (i.e performing the act or having it done on State grounds is illegal, not having it done in general).

Alabama is one of the poorest states in the country and hell bent on getting poorer and keeping their citizens down.

This should not be up to individual states to decide. It should be between a woman and her doctor. Period.

Get Big Government out of our private lives.

Alabama is one of the poorest states in the country and hell bent on getting poorer and keeping their citizens down.

This should not be up to individual states to decide. It should be between a woman and her doctor. Period.

But get them the hell into our bakeries.....

This is no different than they myriad of other laws moving legal activates away from schools. Nothing insane about it at all.

What, exactly, do you not like about the fact they want clinics practicing abortions away from schools?

I think ALL dimocraps should be given a free abortion and $5 from Crime Stop.

I would also approve of post-birth abortions for dimocraps up to 75 years of age.
I see you took advantage of the steep discounted lobotomy.....

But get them the hell into our bakeries.....
They could help kneed der dough...

I always think it's funny how conservatives are always praising small government, but they want to restrict women's rights, increase military spending....

What the hell does either of those things have to do with small gov?
Just making a point, and guess who is pushing this? Conservatives.

Because most conservative do not believe in smaller government – just more of their type of government. Just like liberals.

Because most conservative do not believe in smaller government – just more of their type of government. Just like liberals.
I absolutely agree, and just to be clear, I am as far left as they come, the current "liberals" in America are a joke to others like me. X.D. But it's funny how they always say they want smaller government though..

I absolutely agree, and just to be clear, I am as far left as they come, the current "liberals" in America are a joke to others like me. X.D. But it's funny how they always say they want smaller government though..

You have to separate the RINOs from the true Conservatives.

You have to separate the RINOs from the true Conservatives.
The true conservatives would not want abortion to be illegal, not want massive military spending when it's not needed..

I think the fact that you call yourself Marxist is rather telling what your political ideology is. IOW, I am aware that you are further left than the left.

But, yes, it is rather disheartening that the ‘smaller government’ party is so against smaller government. Being that I am the polar opposite of your ideology, it means that the party that pays lip service to my political leanings is not actually representing me. Thus, I have no party.

Forum List

Back