This is insane.

I always think it's funny how conservatives are always praising small government, but they want to restrict women's rights, increase military spending....
And this is where we split.Murder is murder is murder. Period. If you don't want a kid don't get pregnant if you NEVER want a child get sterilized to make sure. If you get pregnant give baby up for adoption...why kill the baby?

Alabama is one of the poorest states in the country and hell bent on getting poorer and keeping their citizens down.

This should not be up to individual states to decide. It should be between a woman and her doctor. Period.

Get Big Government out of our private lives.
The baby gets no choice in the matter? Oh right I forgot that moving,breathing,feeling "thing" is just a bunch of cells etc until it breathes air eh?? Abortion when its between the doctor and the patient is like the judge and the prosecutor deciding the case without the defendant getting a chance to plead his case....Pro abortionists are some sick fucking people. The state MUST protect the unborn because its obvious females that get pregnant and want to murder the babies aren't going to. If a baby is such a damn inconvenience MAKE SURE YOU CAN'T GET PREGNANT! The state should pay for free sterilizations! All women and men that want them.

I always think it's funny how conservatives are always praising small government, but they want to restrict women's rights, increase military spending....
And this is where we split.Murder is murder is murder. Period. If you don't want a kid don't get pregnant if you NEVER want a child get sterilized to make sure. If you get pregnant give baby up for adoption...why kill the baby?
Because some people are SO important that they believe their convenience trumps innocent human life.

It's a fetus.

Because some people are SO important that they believe their convenience trumps innocent human life.
It's a fetus, and i support individual rights for people in regards to their own body.

It's a fetus, and i support individual rights for people in regards to their own body.
It may be a fetus -- it is also an innocent human life.
Why to you place convenience over innocent human lives?

It's a fetus, no self awareness, and it's literally attached and feeding off of the women's body. I place individual rights for women over a fetus. Oh yeah, guess which commie legalized abortion? :)

It's a fetus, no self awareness, and it's literally attached and feeding off of the women's body.
That in no way means it is not an innocent human life.
Again: Why to you place convenience over innocent human lives?

It's a fetus, no self awareness, and it's literally attached and feeding off of the women's body.
It's a fucking fetus, I place a women's right to her own body over a fetus, sorry.

It's a fucking fetus, I place a women's right to her own body over a fetus, sorry.
As noted before...
Still looking for an answer:
Why do you place convenience over innocent human lives?

As noted before...
I already answered this, the right to control ones own body.

Roe v Wade should be overturned and a more regulated, limited abortion policy set. Barring incidents of rape, or where the reproductive health or life of the mother is in jeopardy, abortion should be illegal.

I think ALL dimocraps should be given a free abortion and $5 from Crime Stop.

I would also approve of post-birth abortions for dimocraps up to 75 years of age.
Of course you would....that's how you as a RWr roll.

It's a fetus.
Its a living breathing feeling human being. How ANY mother can murder their child after they have had one is beyond me...just give the baby up for adoption....
If you support an individuals rights (odd for a communist since we are all part of a collective then in that view) then you should support the babies rights as an individual.

It's a fetus.
Its a living breathing feeling human being. How ANY mother can murder their child after they have had one is beyond me...just give the baby up for adoption....
If you support an individuals rights (odd for a communist since we are all part of a collective then in that view) then you should support the babies rights as an individual.
You don't understand communism, Marxists vehemently support women's rights, Etc.. The fetus has no consciousness, sorry.

As noted before...
In your mind, how does the convenience of one human life take precedence over the life of another?

As noted before...
In your mind, how does the convenience of one ihuman life take precedence over the life of another?
One life has consciousness

As noted before...
In your mind, how does the convenience of one human life take precedence over the life of another?
How is that relevant to the degree necessary to make the distinction in question?

As noted before...
How is that relevant to the degree necessary to make the distinction in question?
I define life as experiencing consciousness, at least once.

As noted before...
That's not what I asked.
How is "consciousness" the sound and relevant distinction between one human life and another to the degree that makes the convenience of one more important than the life of the another?

That's not what I asked.
How is "consciousness" the sound and relevant distinction between one human life and another to the degree that makes the convenience of one more important than the life of the another?
Consciousness is what makes us distinct as humans, arguably.

Forum List

Back