This is insane.

I always think it's funny how conservatives are always praising small government, but they want to restrict women's rights, increase military spending....

What the hell does either of those things have to do with small gov?
Just making a point, and guess who is pushing this? Conservatives.

Because most conservative do not believe in smaller government – just more of their type of government. Just like liberals.
I absolutely agree, and just to be clear, I am as far left as they come, the current "liberals" in America are a joke to others like me. X.D. But it's funny how they always say they want smaller government though..

You have to separate the RINOs from the true Conservatives.

The problem is that there are social conservatives that advocate for massive government and they are all calling themselves ‘true conservatives’ and then there are fiscal conservatives that are focused on reducing government and they are calling themselves, wait for it…..
“True conservatives.”

I always think it's funny how conservatives are always praising small government, but they want to restrict women's rights, increase military spending....

Because most conservative do not believe in smaller government – just more of their type of government. Just like liberals.
I absolutely agree, and just to be clear, I am as far left as they come, the current "liberals" in America are a joke to others like me. X.D. But it's funny how they always say they want smaller government though..

I think the fact that you call yourself Marxist is rather telling what your political ideology is. IOW, I am aware that you are further left than the left.

But, yes, it is rather disheartening that the ‘smaller government’ party is so against smaller government. Being that I am the polar opposite of your ideology, it means that the party that pays lip service to my political leanings is not actually representing me. Thus, I have no party.
I follow one of the most elaborate extensions of marxist theory, you can read about MLM in my signature, I don't like to derail threads anymore with communism. Good, no point in having a party, they both serve the interests of the capitalists.

The problem is that there are social conservatives that advocate for massive government and they are all calling themselves ‘true conservatives’ and then there are fiscal conservatives that are focused on reducing government and they are calling themselves, wait for it…..
“True conservatives.”

And thats a failure on the voters part for not educating themselves on the candidates.
But I dont know a single republican who likes Jeb because they see him for what he is..a RINO.

“True conservatives.”

And thats a failure on the voters part for not educating themselves on the candidates.
But I dont know a single republican who likes Jeb because they see him for what he is..a RINO.
Yes that is.
none like Jeb BUT they will vote for him if he is the primary winner and that is precisely the problem. They will continue to vote people in that do not represent them and then bitch that they are not represented

I think the fact that you call yourself Marxist is rather telling what your political ideology is. IOW, I am aware that you are further left than the left.

But, yes, it is rather disheartening that the ‘smaller government’ party is so against smaller government. Being that I am the polar opposite of your ideology, it means that the party that pays lip service to my political leanings is not actually representing me. Thus, I have no party.
I follow one of the most elaborate extensions of marxist theory, you can read about MLM in my signature, I don't like to derail threads anymore with communism. Good, no point in having a party, they both serve the interests of the capitalists.

Correction, they work for corporate interests and special groups. A is not a capitalist society.

Every low-income middle school and high school should have a health clinic across the street. Hell, put it on school grounds.

Better yet, mandate a PP clinic be inside every low-income middle and high school.

“True conservatives.”

Yes that is.
none like Jeb BUT they will vote for him if he is the primary winner and that is precisely the problem. They will continue to vote people in that do not represent them and then bitch that they are not represented

At this point I dont believe he'll get the nod,and if he does the republican party has lost it's way.
But than again America elected obama twice so anything is possible.

“True conservatives.”

Yes that is.

At this point I dont believe he'll get the nod,and if he does the republican party has lost it's way.
It was a choice between Obama and fucking romney..

“True conservatives.”

Yes that is.

Anyone would have been better than the moron we have now.
I'd take a reincarnation of Jimmy Carter over this dipshit.

“True conservatives.”

Yes that is.

Yeah, you may want to look at romney again.. Fuck, I lost all respect for the pig when he said he wanted to cut PBS, both parties can care less about the proletariat, but one party throws out scraps.

Alabama Republican pushes bill that treats abortion clinics like sex offenders

More end-runs around Roe v. Wade.

State Rep. Ed Henry’s measure, House Bill 527, would prevent state health officials from issuing or renewing licenses to any clinics operating within 2,000 feet of a school. The statute would directly affect the Alabama Women’s Center for Reproductive Alternatives Services, which is currently located across the street from the former site of a local middle school.

Every low-income middle school and high school should have a health clinic across the street. Hell, put it on school grounds.

Do "christian" conservatives in the South realize that the U.S.A. goes out of its way to outsource low paying jobs? We've gutted our manufacturing sector. Do they not see all closed and boarded up factories?? Their parents can't work because there are NO JOBS. So we feed and educated these kids until they are old enough not to work and have babies of their own!!! Insanity!!!

Do these anti-choice Nazis realize that more poor unwanted kids on welfare is not the answer?
More poor unwanted kids coming across the border aren't wanted either.

Roe v Wade should be overturned and a more regulated, limited abortion policy set. Barring incidents of rape, or where the reproductive health or life of the mother is in jeopardy, abortion should be illegal.

If your photo is correct you're a man. Can you tell me about when you became pregnant and didn't want a child?

You have the right to live your life as you choose. You don't have the right to take that freedom from anyone else.

If you don't believe that abortion should be available or believe that women have to beg and justify to men to have the permission to abort, you can live your life that way. Live with women who agree with your beliefs but stop stating what you believe other women should believe and how they should live their lives.

You don't have the right to force anyone to live by your beliefs.

Millions of people don't agree with you and you don't have any right to take our freedom from us.

Yes that is.

Yeah, you may want to look at romney again.. Fuck, I lost all respect for the pig when he said he wanted to cut PBS, both parties can care less about the proletariat, but one party throws out scraps.

Fuck PBS they make plenty of money without our tax dollars.

“True conservatives.”

Yes that is.

I don’t have the faith that you do.
I think they will give him the nod and I am sure that the party has lost its way. Bush was elected twice as well.

Alabama Republican pushes bill that treats abortion clinics like sex offenders

More end-runs around Roe v. Wade.

State Rep. Ed Henry’s measure, House Bill 527, would prevent state health officials from issuing or renewing licenses to any clinics operating within 2,000 feet of a school. The statute would directly affect the Alabama Women’s Center for Reproductive Alternatives Services, which is currently located across the street from the former site of a local middle school.

Do "christian" conservatives in the South realize that the U.S.A. goes out of its way to outsource low paying jobs? We've gutted our manufacturing sector. Do they not see all closed and boarded up factories?? Their parents can't work because there are NO JOBS. So we feed and educated these kids until they are old enough not to work and have babies of their own!!! Insanity!!!

Do these anti-choice Nazis realize that more poor unwanted kids on welfare is not the answer?
More poor unwanted kids coming across the border aren't wanted either.
Why not? I like helping others.

Yes that is.

Fuck you to. It's the very concept that his suggestion was pbs that is hilarious.

Fuck you to. It's the very concept that his suggestion was pbs that is hilarious.

PBS bring in around 830 million a year. So yeah...Fuck PBS.

Forum List

Back