This is how whites play with the law

a black says whites are racist/supremacists..................................................??!

...........................WOW!!!!
NO way?!
I can't believe it
really?
MUST be true
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's time whites like many here understand that we know how you play with the law.

President Trump’s New Judicial Nominee Is ‘Moral Poison’
By William J. Barber II

President Donald Trump’s pick for a lifetime seat on the federal bench in North Carolina is the latest sign of how our politics have descended. A white man with a 30-year record of white supremacy receiving the unqualified support of the President and our state’s two U.S. senators, while two qualified African-American women cannot even get a hearing, is not merely bad politics. It is moral poison. More than 50 years after the passage of the now-defunct Voting Rights Act, how can North Carolina still be stuck in this moral ditch?

One prime reason is Thomas Farr, the Raleigh attorney
Trump nominated for a judicial appointment to the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina. I’ve spent my whole life in North Carolina, and I know Farr. I know what he’s done, what he stands for and just how detrimental he will be to his constituents if confirmed.

Farr has been the lead attorney in a series of recent legislative efforts to
suppress political participation by African Americans in the state. In 2010, Farr advised the General Assembly in what federal courts later termed a “racial gerrymander” of North Carolina House, Senate and U.S. Congressional districts. In separate lawsuits, each of these redistricting plans was determined to have discriminated against African-American voters.

In 2013, the North Carolina General Assembly
enacted a bill that shortened early voting, required voters to present government-issued IDs and eliminated same-day voter registration and out-of-precinct voting — all of which are techniques known to suppress voters. Farr advised the legislature on the bill and then became lead counsel in a three-year battle to defend it. Federal courts ruled the law unconstitutional and an attempt to disenfranchise African-American voters “with almost surgical precision.”

The law says a president can appoint judges. So the president appoints a judge as the laws states. But he purposefully appoints a judge with this mans record and it is apparent why.
MAGA liar.

It's time whites like many here understand that we know how you play with the law.

By William J. Barber II

President Donald Trump’s pick for a lifetime seat on the federal bench in North Carolina is the latest sign of how our politics have descended. A white man with a 30-year record of white supremacy receiving the unqualified support of the President and our state’s two U.S. senators, while two qualified African-American women cannot even get a hearing, is not merely bad politics. It is moral poison. More than 50 years after the passage of the now-defunct Voting Rights Act, how can North Carolina still be stuck in this moral ditch?

Trump nominated for a judicial appointment to the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina. I’ve spent my whole life in North Carolina, and I know Farr. I know what he’s done, what he stands for and just how detrimental he will be to his constituents if confirmed.

suppress political participation by African Americans in the state. In 2010, Farr advised the General Assembly in what federal courts later termed a “racial gerrymander” of North Carolina House, Senate and U.S. Congressional districts. In separate lawsuits, each of these redistricting plans was determined to have discriminated against African-American voters.

enacted a bill that shortened early voting, required voters to present government-issued IDs and eliminated same-day voter registration and out-of-precinct voting — all of which are techniques known to suppress voters. Farr advised the legislature on the bill and then became lead counsel in a three-year battle to defend it. Federal courts ruled the law unconstitutional and an attempt to disenfranchise African-American voters “with almost surgical precision.”

The law says a president can appoint judges. So the president appoints a judge as the laws states. But he purposefully appoints a judge with this mans record and it is apparent why.

required voters to present government-issued IDs and eliminated same-day voter registration and out-of-precinct voting — all of which are techniques known to suppress voters.

required voters to present government-issued IDs and eliminated same-day voter registration and out-of-precinct voting — all of which are techniques known to suppress fraudulent voters.
Wrong.

There is no evidence of voter ‘fraud’ through identity theft that justifies voter ID laws.

If a voter is lawfully registered to vote and is indicated to be eligible to vote in the voter registration records, then he should be allowed to vote absent providing ID.

If elections officials suspect a particular voter is attempting to commit identity fraud, such situations should be addressed on a case by case basis.

The idiotic conservative notion that everyone should be presumed guilty of ‘fraud’ and compelled prove he’s innocent is as un-Constitutional as it is wrong.

There is no evidence of voter ‘fraud’ through identity theft that justifies voter ID laws.

Then Dems won't lose any votes where it is implemented.

People aren't getting purged from rolls because they aren't showing IDs. The courts have ruled, so you don't matter.

People aren't getting purged from rolls because they aren't showing IDs.

Who said they were? Where?

By William J. Barber II

required voters to present government-issued IDs and eliminated same-day voter registration and out-of-precinct voting — all of which are techniques known to suppress voters.

required voters to present government-issued IDs and eliminated same-day voter registration and out-of-precinct voting — all of which are techniques known to suppress fraudulent voters.

Federal courts ruled the law unconstitutional and an attempt to disenfranchise African-American voters “with almost surgical precision.”

Dem poor black folks cain't be expected to get no photo ID....dat be jes laik Jim Crow all over again.

Federal courts ruled the law unconstitutional and an attempt to disenfranchise African-American voters “with almost surgical precision.”

Dem poor black folks cain't be expected to get no photo ID....'cause of their surgery.

Let's have a little think on this.

"Racial Gerrymandering" is the practice of tailoring districts in such a way as to ENSURE there are districts where so-called "African Americans" have a large majority, to ensure - basically - that they can elect "one of their own." This results in districts where a ridiculous bufoon like Maxine Waters can be elected repeatedly FOR LIFE, despite being a total embarrassment to not only her district constituency, but to the entire country. In short, Racial Gerrymandering is done for the benefit of Black citizens who fear that a so-called "white person" cannot adequately represent them. The fact that it has been deemed "unconstitutional" is a function of the Supreme Court finally getting its collective head out of its ass, and accepting that race should not count.

Voter ID is a totally legitimate effort to reduce voter fraud. IN ALL CASES, voter fraud laws provide numerous FREE forms of ID that can be easily obtained (for those lacking driver's licenses) with such trivial documentation as a utility bill. One could fill a page with the hundreds of simple, daily activities that cannot be done without a picture ID, thus proving that it is such an inconsequential burden that no one not institutionalized should have a problem with it.

Indeed, if I were a so-called "Black person" I would be embarrassed to be associated with a group of people claiming that a voter ID is an unacceptable burden.

As for the incidence of voter fraud and its claimed rarity, no human with a three-digit IQ could fail to notice that ALL of the problem areas are Democrat strongholds with either majority Black or Hispanic populations, and they FIGHT LIKE CRAZY to avoid any serious inquiry that might uncover what is manifestly going on.

The Farrakhan person once noted that the term "anti-Semite" devolved over time from meaning "a person who doesn't like Jews," to mean "someone that Jews don't like." And so it is with "racist."

Clearly, the subject of this thread is someone that "Negro" partisans don't like. But he is no more a racist that Barry Soetoro.

Bullshit.

Let's have a little think on this.

"Racial Gerrymandering" is the practice of tailoring districts in such a way as to ENSURE there are districts where so-called "African Americans" have a large majority, to ensure - basically - that they can elect "one of their own." This results in districts where a ridiculous bufoon like Maxine Waters can be elected repeatedly FOR LIFE, despite being a total embarrassment to not only her district constituency, but to the entire country. In short, Racial Gerrymandering is done for the benefit of Black citizens who fear that a so-called "white person" cannot adequately represent them. The fact that it has been deemed "unconstitutional" is a function of the Supreme Court finally getting its collective head out of its ass, and accepting that race should not count.

Voter ID is a totally legitimate effort to reduce voter fraud. IN ALL CASES, voter fraud laws provide numerous FREE forms of ID that can be easily obtained (for those lacking driver's licenses) with such trivial documentation as a utility bill. One could fill a page with the hundreds of simple, daily activities that cannot be done without a picture ID, thus proving that it is such an inconsequential burden that no one not institutionalized should have a problem with it.

Indeed, if I were a so-called "Black person" I would be embarrassed to be associated with a group of people claiming that a voter ID is an unacceptable burden.

As for the incidence of voter fraud and its claimed rarity, no human with a three-digit IQ could fail to notice that ALL of the problem areas are Democrat strongholds with either majority Black or Hispanic populations, and they FIGHT LIKE CRAZY to avoid any serious inquiry that might uncover what is manifestly going on.

The Farrakhan person once noted that the term "anti-Semite" devolved over time from meaning "a person who doesn't like Jews," to mean "someone that Jews don't like." And so it is with "racist."

Clearly, the subject of this thread is someone that "Negro" partisans don't like. But he is no more a racist that Barry Soetoro.

Bullshit.
black-cry-baby.jpg

By William J. Barber II

Just move your AFRICAN American ass back to Africa if you think you have it so fucking bad here.

What's stopping you? Oh wait, you couldn't CRY about RAAAAAAAAYYYYYYCISM there.

Get a life.

When you move your pasty white ass back to Europe instead of crying about the government getting too big or how you have to pay taxes, then I'll move back to Africa.

th

By William J. Barber II

Just move your AFRICAN American ass back to Africa if you think you have it so fucking bad here.

Get a life.

When you move your pasty white ass back to Europe instead of crying about the government getting too big or how you have to pay taxes, then I'll move back to Africa.

th
I'm not the one crying here, jambo... YOU are. And anyone that doesn't think the government is too big or taxes are too high is a fuckin' idiot.

You white punks can talk all you want but you don't matter.

This does.

In 2013, the North Carolina General Assembly enacted a bill that shortened early voting, required voters to present government-issued IDs and eliminated same-day voter registration and out-of-precinct voting — all of which are techniques known to suppress voters. Farr advised the legislature on the bill and then became lead counsel in a three-year battle to defend it.

Federal courts ruled the law unconstitutional and an attempt to disenfranchise African-American voters
“with almost surgical precision.”

By William J. Barber II

Get a life.

th
I'm not the one crying here, moron... YOU are. And anyone that doesn't think the government is too big or taxes are too high is a fuckin' idiot.

All whites like you have done is cry for the past 50 plus years.

By William J. Barber II

Get a life.

th
I'm not the one crying here, moron... YOU are. And anyone that doesn't think the government is too big or taxes are too high is a fuckin' idiot.

All whites like you have done is cry for the past 50 plus years.
On what planet... dumbass.

Why are African Americans and only African Americans too stupid to get identification?
The only thing stupid is this post.

Blacks of a certain age who live mostly the South lack particular documents new state laws require to obtain IDs.

Note that these are African-American voters who are lawfully registered to vote and have been voting for decades, but are not allowed to vote because they are unable to obtain IDs through no fault of their own.

Republicans attempt to exploit this in an effort to disenfranchise minority voters Republicans perceive to be likely Democratic voters.

African-Americans’ contempt for the GOP is more than justified.

Do any of them drive?

This does.

In 2013, the North Carolina General Assembly enacted a bill that shortened early voting, required voters to present government-issued IDs and eliminated same-day voter registration and out-of-precinct voting — all of which are techniques known to suppress voters. Farr advised the legislature on the bill and then became lead counsel in a three-year battle to defend it.

Federal courts ruled the law unconstitutional and an attempt to disenfranchise African-American voters

Don't forget all the dead and illegal aliens who would be surgically disenfranchised as well.

Blacks' electon participation rates are equal to or higher than whites in almost every election, thus proving the phoniness of "voter suppression" complaints.

This does.

Why is it difficult to show ID?

Forum List

Back