AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

jada pinkett smith, jane elliot.jpg

"The Racial Divide: Women of Color & White Women" ~Jada Pinkett Smith

Hello. Keeping it REAL. In your opinion when referring to "black women" are the women in this discussion including a LARGE, specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches or *hores, 'hoes' and 'thots' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

obama white house guests.jpg

In the following broadcast, does this apparent caring, sensible, strong, RESPONSIBLE American woman offer a reasonable explanation for why some non-black Americans are reluctant to approach, interact with, or discuss race relations the "AVERAGE" black American woman?

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

___
Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will responsible, caring American citizens Jada Pinkett Smith and Jane Elliot join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

"Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg
___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

JANE ELLIOT, TUPAC, HUMAN OPPRESSION.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Jada jada jada. Your husband dumped you. Your son is a bizarre, brain damaged homo and the only work you can get is a voice over for a fat, extinct animal.

Don't presume.

Blacks and Browns are not of color. They are Blacks and Browns which if you are an artist know are shades of non-color.

not enough black nominees
not enough blacks here/there/blah blah blah
not enough blacks on the moon
etc
Jada Pinkett-Smith, Spike Lee Boycotting ‘Too White’ Oscars

We should redo history and go back and fix the films of the Moon Landings and make Niel Armstrong or Buz Aldrin Black. You know for diversity reasons so that Blacks can be proud of an American achievement.

Kind of like the latest Robin Hood movie where the guy in Medial England that taught Robin Hood how to shoot a bow and arrow and fight against injustice is Black.

Jada jada jada. Your husband dumped you. Your son is a bizarre, brain damaged homo and the only work you can get is a voice over for a fat, extinct animal.

Don't presume.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Jada Pinkett Smith, Will Smith on hitting rock bottom: We 'had to destroy our marriage'

Will Smith: "I took off for two years. I've worked on myself; I've read 50 books on marriage and relationships and behavioral psychology," he shared. "I was not going to fail in this marriage. But, I shut down for two entire years to see what was I doing wrong."

Perhaps Will Smith wasn't doing anything wrong, and the only mistake he made was marrying and making babies the WRONG woman?

Does this apparent caring, sensible, strong, RESPONSIBLE American woman offer a reasonable explanation for why some folks are reluctant to approach or interact with the "AVERAGE" black American woman?

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

(skip intro by beginning at 7:59)

"Negromanosphere's Donovan Sharpe & Caller Misty Discuss Single Mothers and Boys"

Will Smith oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris.jpg

jada pinkett smith oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back