This is how Democrats see the African American community

F*ck off kid.
Tough guy with a keyboard huh?

Pussy.

Never claimed to be tough, just unafraid.
Afraid to walk on the street in Chicago apparently.

(smile) Intelligent enough not to walk the streets of the South Side.

But dumb enough to think he can send PMS and that he's just going to walk into my town.
Yeah, he sent me one asking where I was.

Seemed rather taken aback when I told him.

the stock market is roaring. CAN YOU FEEL IT? NO!
Yes, dumb ass, we can. The question is, why can’t you? :eusa_doh:
a 2 trillion tax cut was enacted. CAN YOU FEEL IT? NO!
Yes, dumb ass, we can. Big time. The question is, why can’t you? :eusa_doh:
only those at the top can feel it. those who have WHITE PRIVILEGE, my friends!
Ohhh...you’re one of those people. Always a victim. :eusa_doh:

Why?
Because 3/4 of the overweight con cult have no 401k?
Actually I'd much rather be black than white
Wouldn't you? Free cell phones?
It's cool to be pulled over twice a week.
Actually as a multimillionaire who never voted for a dem I made way more
Under Obama.
Didn't you buy at 8000?
Not that I care but I lost in 2018. Didn't you brag then?

Blacks don't get free cell phones.

You need to talk to experts about that.

"He deals it, I give it back."

Talking about white racism isn't dealing anything but the truth. Ambivalent is not man enough to take the truth.
To be fair, it sounds like you are saying that the only bad type of racism is white racism. Or maybe you mean that all white people are racists.

Maybe that is what set him off, and it does come off that way. Maybe you intended something else?

the stock market is roaring. CAN YOU FEEL IT? NO!
Yes, dumb ass, we can. The question is, why can’t you? :eusa_doh:
a 2 trillion tax cut was enacted. CAN YOU FEEL IT? NO!
Yes, dumb ass, we can. Big time. The question is, why can’t you? :eusa_doh:
only those at the top can feel it. those who have WHITE PRIVILEGE, my friends!
Ohhh...you’re one of those people. Always a victim. :eusa_doh:

Why?
Because 3/4 of the overweight con cult have no 401k?
Actually I'd much rather be black than white
Actually as a multimillionaire who never voted for a dem I made way more
Under Obama.
Didn't you buy at 8000?
Not that I care but I lost in 2018. Didn't you brag then?

Blacks don't get free cell phones.

You need to talk to experts about that.

I did. And that's why I know the program was created by GW Bush.

I am 58. I don't fight. And like I tell all the rest of you white racist internet tough guys, if we did meet and you think you are just going to whip my ass, it will be a victory you won't celebrate.
I wouldn't be so ignorant as to believe anyone ever can claim "victory" in a fight. Everybody loses.

And old proverb I learned years ago.

"Only use physical force for self-defense or mind too weak to solve problem."

"He deals it, I give it back."

Talking about white racism isn't dealing anything but the truth. Ambivalent is not man enough to take the truth.
To be fair, it sounds like you are saying that the only bad type of racism is white racism. Or maybe you mean that all white people are racists.

Maybe that is what set him off, and it does come off that way. Maybe you intended something else?

I am saying that talking about white racism isn't dealing anything but the truth. What you guys call black racism is a joke. Any objection to 4 centuries of white racism is what you guys claim as racism. Any negative response to whites because of 4 centuries of CONTINUING white racism, you guys call racism. Ambivalent is mad because I just don't accept his racism and belief that whites are superior. I am supposed to know my place. He can call me all kinds of n words and that's fine, but let me call him white and I'm a terrible racist equal to the klan.

That's bullshit and whites like Ambivalent and others like him just need to grow the fuck up.

I am 58. I don't fight. And like I tell all the rest of you white racist internet tough guys, if we did meet and you think you are just going to whip my ass, it will be a victory you won't celebrate.
I wouldn't be so ignorant as to believe anyone ever can claim "victory" in a fight. Everybody loses.

And old proverb I learned years ago.

"Only use physical force for self-defense or mind too weak to solve problem."

Tell that to Ambivalent. He's the one threatening everybody.

There’s always this talk about walking through neighborhoods. Nobody takes the bus? And why is it always night? Is it some dangerous neighborhood in the Arctic Circle?

WTF is wrong with you man? What makes you think it ok to talk to another person like that?

F*ck off kid.
Tough guy with a keyboard huh?

Pussy.

Never claimed to be tough, just unafraid.
Afraid to walk on the street in Chicago apparently.

(smile) Intelligent enough not to walk the streets of the South Side.

Dale,

I suggest you stop what you are doing.

Your foul mouth screams white rube, zero college
You seem quite obsessed with college. What’s that all about?
What’s that all about? The left has been completely obliterated on the battlefield of ideas and debate. As such, they have resorted to screaming “what are your qualifications” out of desperation.

Since they cannot defeat the message, they attempt to discredit the messenger.

So who gets pulled over twice a week? I live in a black neighborhood and I don't see cops pulling anybody over at all. It's called the Ferguson Effect.

Of course you don't.

I don't. And I've complained to my Councilman about it. I listen to our police scanner. I know what they are doing. Don't get me wrong, if you really need a cop in an emergency, they are the best. They will have ten cop cars surrounding your house in less than two minutes. But other than that, they quit pulling people over.

So who gets pulled over twice a week? I live in a black neighborhood and I don't see cops pulling anybody over at all. It's called the Ferguson Effect.

Of course you don't.

I don't. And I've complained to my Councilman about it. I listen to our police scanner. I know what they are doing. Don't get me wrong, if you really need a cop in an emergency, they are the best. They will have ten cop cars surrounding your house in less than two minutes. But other than that, they quit pulling people over.

Shut up until you turn black and live.

Of course you don't.

Shut up until you turn black and live.

So WTF is that supposed to mean? The problem with you people is when somebody tells you the truth, you just put the palms of your hands against your ears and sing aloud.

Forum List

Back