This is how Democrats see the African American community

Jasper Texas.
That is such a fucking lie.

Jesus. One random act of racist murder 30 fucking years ago, and the rest of us never hear the end of it and must forever share in the guilt.

Both of those fuckers were executed by the State of Texas. We don't put up with that shit here.

You need a new talking point.

No, I don't need to do shit. You put up with it. Ask Sandra Bland.

No, I don't need to do shit. You put up with it. Ask Sandra Bland.
I can't. She killed herself.

All that stupid bitch had to do was comply with lawful orders to identify herself and produce proof of insurance, but no. She had to argue her case before the executive branch, rather than the judiciary. She put law enforcement officers in a position of having no choice but to arrest her.

Then, she killed HERSELF.

Yeah, we don't put up with that bullshit either.

I am 58. I don't fight. And like I tell all the rest of you white racist internet tough guys, if we did meet and you think you are just going to whip my ass, it will be a victory you won't celebrate.
I wouldn't be so ignorant as to believe anyone ever can claim "victory" in a fight. Everybody loses.

Lol @ "killing zone".

I mean, seriously?

If you're White try walking around the South side of Chicago after dark kid

If you are black try walking around in Clay Center Kansas after dark.

Or Harrison Arkansas.

Jasper Texas.

Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, western Nebraska, North and South Dakota. Most of Illinois outside of Chicago. Missouri, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee . Most of New York state and most of the boroughs of NYC. Boston suburbs. I can go on and on. You racists can only say 3 words, Chicago, Detroit and liberal. You're a joke.

LOL, sure Nigg*a. I'm the guy that will meet with you and discuss it....how many whitey's you killed boy?

I am 58. I don't fight. And like I tell all the rest of you white racist internet tough guys, if we did meet and you think you are just going to whip my ass, it will be a victory you won't celebrate.

Where are you?

A place where you will get arrested if you decide to try harassing me.

If you're White try walking around the South side of Chicago after dark kid

Or Harrison Arkansas.

Jasper Texas.

Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, western Nebraska, North and South Dakota. Most of Illinois outside of Chicago. Missouri, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee . Most of New York state and most of the boroughs of NYC. Boston suburbs. I can go on and on. You racists can only say 3 words, Chicago, Detroit and liberal. You're a joke.

LOL, sure Nigg*a. I'm the guy that will meet with you and discuss it....how many whitey's you killed boy?

Where are you?

(smile) Just another n*ggra on the down low, I got it.

I wouldn't be so ignorant as to believe anyone ever can claim "victory" in a fight. Everybody loses.

I know that but I'm not the punk talking bolo sized shit. So make that comment to him.

Or Harrison Arkansas.

Jasper Texas.

Where are you?

(smile) Just another n*ggra on the down low, I got it.

What's the down low?

WTF is wrong with you man? What makes you think it ok to talk to another person like that?

F*ck off kid.
Tough guy with a keyboard huh?

Pussy.

Never claimed to be tough, just unafraid.
Afraid to walk on the street in Chicago apparently.

(smile) Intelligent enough not to walk the streets of the South Side.
Just what do you think will happen if you do?

F*ck off kid.

Pussy.

How many were shot last weekend kid?

WTF is wrong with you man? What makes you think it ok to talk to another person like that?

F*ck off kid.

Pussy.

But dumb enough to think he can send PMS and that he's just going to walk into my town.

Pussy.

Chicago, Detroit and liberal.

Chicago, Detroit and liberal.

Pussy.

But dumb enough to think he can send PMS and that he's just going to walk into my town.

You are running boy. I'm not

I'm not running. I'm avoiding spending the rest of my productivity days in prison.

Forum List

Back