'This Is Going to Be a Red Tsunami':

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
[I'm posting this @ 6:55pm Pacific Time]

What These Prophets Are Predicting About the Midterm Elections

Prophets? Is this for real?

You've heard talk about a "Blue Wave" during the midterm elections. Then there's been talk about a "Blue Blip." Now there's discussion about a "Red Tsunami."

This is what my gut’s telling me.

"I again looked and saw a massive red tsunami wave coming to America. Suddenly, it crashed against the shores and covered the nation. I thought, 'No. Does this mean a disaster will come?' I heard the Lord say, 'I will come to America with another wave of revival. This will be the third wave and will crash against the shores so intensely that the nation will awaken to righteousness again. I will cover this nation with my blood; cities will experience the salvation of my hand. I will empower my church to preach the message of the Cross and multitudes will run to altars on street corners and stadiums as I cover the nation with the blood of my Son from sea to shining sea."

Welllllll, uh okay. I can see some of you laughing so hard your sides are aching.

But...what if?

More of this @ 'This Is Going to Be a Red Tsunami': What These Prophets Are Predicting About the Midterm Elections

I'm sorry to say I just heard on Fox that they've called the House for the Democrats. GOP Looking good for the Senate, not a lock but a solid lead at 10 pm EST.
I don't know how they can be so sure of themselves. Still a lot of western states to be heard from that have low%s reported. Even in the East . Maine has only 12% reported. Montana - 23%

Forum List

Back