This Is Crazy!!

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
In the last week,I have had the air conditioner on,then the windows open,now the freakin heat is on!!!!! Just heard on the radio there is a snow advisory for the tri state at 6 tonight. I-2 inches of snow and wind gusts up to 30 mph!!!

Just last weekend we were planting grass and working in the yard. This really ticks me off!!!

:finger: to snow!! Love it in winter,hate it in late April!

It was almost 80 a few times in the last week. hmmph!

krisy said:
In the last week,I have had the air conditioner on,then the windows open,now the freakin heat is on!!!!! Just heard on the radio there is a snow advisory for the tri state at 6 tonight. I-2 inches of snow and wind gusts up to 30 mph!!!

Just last weekend we were planting grass and working in the yard. This really ticks me off!!!

:finger: to snow!! Love it in winter,hate it in late April!

It was almost 80 a few times in the last week. hmmph!

Yup, here too. Lucky me, I get to go to Boston and probably get a second peek at the same snow on Tuesday. It's freaking cold here and snow flurries!

Kathianne said:
Yup, here too. Lucky me, I get to go to Boston and probably get a second peek at the same snow on Tuesday. It's freaking cold here and snow flurries!

Doesn't it suck?!!!!

It's baseball season for Pete's sake!!

krisy said:
Doesn't it suck?!!!!
Yes, big time! I had to go out today-got a haircut-cute! Ran to Penny's sale: bad news! Found Pierre Cardin luggage set on sale: 60% off, couldn't refuse, mine is shot and I'm tired of borrowing. Then too many sales on clothes: $400 poorer on that.

Go outside and it's a freaking blizzard, though it went back to flurries in a couple of minutes. Tulips, crop pants, and snow! :shocked:
krisy said:
It's baseball season for Pete's sake!!

Well baseball isn't my sport, unless someone wants to take me to a Cubs game, at Wrigley of course! ;)

krisy said:
In the last week,I have had the air conditioner on,then the windows open,now the freakin heat is on!!!!! Just heard on the radio there is a snow advisory for the tri state at 6 tonight. I-2 inches of snow and wind gusts up to 30 mph!!!.......It was almost 80 a few times in the last week. hmmph!
You're kidding, right? Snow?
After the nasty storm last night, the heat keeps kicking on! I'm back to freezing again......I'm miserable. :mad: :(

What's even more odd is last night they were talking of tornados and we had a severe tunderstorm warning!! That's a hell of a cold front!!!

Joz said:
After the nasty storm last night, the heat keeps kicking on! I'm back to freezing again......I'm miserable. :mad: :(

No kidding!!! We will all be sick next week. This is so typical of this area. There was so much pollen in the air last week ,there was a thin layer of it on everyone's car. What a pisser!!!!

:bangheads

Joz said:

Channel 12 weather for the weekend, but look by Monday it's going to be almost 60 again! :wtf:

Today:
Cloudy and windy with scattered showers mixed with snow at times...cold.
High: 44...falling into the upper 30's

Tonight:
Cold and windy, rain showers change to snow showers...up to an inch possible in some areas...slight chance isolated locations north of town could pick up a bit more.
Low: 32
Sunday:
Cold and windy, scattered snow showers mix with rain showers during the afternoon.
High: 42
Monday:
Mix of sun and clouds.
High 57

krisy said:
No kidding!!! We will all be sick next week. This is so typical of this area. There was so much pollen in the air last week ,there was a thin layer of it on everyone's car. What a pisser!!!!

:bangheads
My kid's eyes swell shut. His brother's allergist said if he can treat it with OTC medication, that would be best. He's going to the doc Monday to see if he can get a prescription. He's like his mother; either we're allergic to the medication or it doesn't work.

Trinity said:
Channel 12 weather for the weekend, but look by Monday it's going to be almost 60 again! :wtf:
That's only becasue I don't have to carry gear Monday. :eek:

Outlook sucks here, so might as well be in Boston:

Tonight: Periods of rain and snow showers this evening. A few passing clouds and windy overnight. Cold. Low around 25F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 30%.

Tomorrow: Partly to mostly cloudy and windy. High around 50F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph.

Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy. Low 33F. WNW winds at 20 to 30 mph, diminishing to 10 to 15 mph.

Monday: Sunshine along with some passing clouds. High 63F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.

Tuesday: Showers. Highs in the upper 40s and lows in the upper 30s.

Wednesday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the upper 30s.

In Boston Tues-Friday, not looking much better!

Tonight: Rain...perhaps a rumble of thunder overnight. Low 53F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.

Tomorrow: Rain with a thunderstorm or two in the morning, followed by a few showers in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Tomorrow night: Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.

Monday: Partly cloudy. High 53F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph.

Tuesday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 40s.

Wednesday: Chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the upper 40s.

The pollen's out of control here already, and it's not even gotten to bad allergy season yet.

And, this year, I've been lucky enough to have some weird new allergy that only affects the way that I talk. I usually get real bad sinus headaches/pressure, etc., but this year (so far) all that's happening is when I talk, I sound like Macho Man Randy Savage. I guess most people probably think I'm just a heavy smoker or something.

Joz said:
My kid's eyes swell shut. His brother's allergist said if he can treat it with OTC medication, that would be best. He's going to the doc Monday to see if he can get a prescription. He's like his mother; either we're allergic to the medication or it doesn't work.

This happens to my son Dave, too! I have been dumping Benadryl down his throat. Bad side is, his allergies aggravate his asthma, which can get scary. Good side is those lovely Benadryl naps! :thup:

we are getting cooler weather here too. it was in the 70s for a few days, and now it hasn't budged past 60, and the wind is cold.

my husband put it great this morning when he was going to mow the lawn, (but didn't when he stepped outside and realized it was that cold)...

"Mother Nature must be either PMS-ing or going through menopause! Hot, cold, hot, cold, rain, rain, rain, hot, cold, hot cold!"

Global Warming. thats what the media tells us all the time. The enviroment wackos and certain "scientists" keep spouting that line. So where is it? Bring on the warm. Lets break out the SUV's and get this planet warmed up to where it should be.

Joz said:

I'm having trouble with my allergies too.Stuffy head,and I have had bad ear problems in the past,but they were getting better until this week. Oohhhhh that ear pain is awful. Something wrong with my eustacean tubes and they don't drain on their own. Everything gets clogged up in there and causes some horrible ear and jaw pain!!

I have been taking over the counter for mine and it works pretty well. Asthma for me and Jacob has definitely been worse this week though.

Forum List

Back