This is an impeachable offense

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Lying to Americans. Releasing illegals all over America who could be dangerous criminals.

November 2022 can’t come soon enough. If there isn’t anything shady then why hide it?

Last edited:
Impeach Biden, Harris, Mayorkas, and a few others come January 2023. Failing to do so will mean it is the same-old-same-old Republicans. Let the Senate deal with it then, and who knows but they may have enough to remove some of these haters of America after the 2022 midterms.

Then hope that Mayorkas and a few others can be charged with numerous violations of statutory law come January 2025.

Lying to Americans. Releasing illegals all over America who could be dangerous criminals.

November 2022 can’t come soon enough. If there isn’t anything shady then why hide it?

Gee, I wonder if the Fed would fly me to Europe to be reacquainted with some of my relatives over there!

Impeach Biden, Harris, Mayorkas, and a few others come January 2023. Failing to do so will mean it is the same-old-same-old Republicans. Let the Senate deal with it then, and who knows but they may have enough to remove some of these haters of America after the 2022 midterms.

Then hope that Mayorkas and a few others can be charged with numerous violations of statutory law come January 2025.
Careful, your fascism is showing.

Now only if it were actually happening...

Forum List

Back