This Is Amusing

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Now the Left is attempting to tie FOX's ratings drop with their fantastical stories of Trump's "failures".

The facts are that FOX is under new management that lists to the left, they've lost their top draws over sexual harassment nonsense, and with Shep out of the political closet and Wallace honing his Democrat bone, traditional viewers are bolting. Hannity is the only one holding the place together.

At this point, FOX Business Channel is the superior news source. That said, I tend to watch crap like CNN and MSNBC more often than FOX, since it is better to know what the enemy is thinking than to seek out reinforcement of what you already believe.

And besides, CNN and MSNBC are funny as shit.

As Trump Unravels, So Do Fox News' Ratings | HuffPost

At this point, FOX Business Channel is the superior news source.

Billy,

Do you spend much time wondering why you are a moron?

Now the Left is attempting to tie FOX's ratings drop with their fantastical stories of Trump's "failures".

The facts are that FOX is under new management that lists to the left, they've lost their top draws over sexual harassment nonsense, and with Shep out of the political closet and Wallace honing his Democrat bone, traditional viewers are bolting. Hannity is the only one holding the place together.

At this point, FOX Business Channel is the superior news source. That said, I tend to watch crap like CNN and MSNBC more often than FOX, since it is better to know what the enemy is thinking than to seek out reinforcement of what you already believe.

Moving The Five was a BIG mistake. So was losing Meghyn Kelly (where is she, anyway?). Losing O'Reilly was a blow, I'm sure, but it wasn't just the sex scandal. If Hannity is the best they've got, they're screwed. He's nowhere close to thoughtful, just pure dogma.

The reality is that it is impossible to get news from one source that is not left or right leaning. Those who care to be informed will use many sources, and will know which sources lean which way. With that said, the only reason to watch MSNBC is to reconfirmed just how stupid the far left is, Rachel Maddow never disappoints in that regard. He is truly a shameless lefty plugger.

Of course because conservatives are not responsible for anything bad ever anywhere in the history of the universe.

Uh huh.

Moving The Five was a BIG mistake. So was losing Meghyn Kelly (where is she, anyway?). Losing O'Reilly was a blow, I'm sure, but it wasn't just the sex scandal. If Hannity is the best they've got, they're screwed. He's nowhere close to thoughtful, just pure dogma.

I echo your take on what Fox has left for talent. Kelly and Oreily were their superstars and with them gone a lot,of people just don't tune in.

Yup, The Five was better off where it was. Eric Bolling at five isn't a big draw, and his panel is boring. Kelly will debut at NBC soon. I think she will be the next Katy Couric, overblown, then down and out. Her FOX viewers won't follow her there.

Brett Baier is good, but it's just straight news and panel discussion, and the panel is slipping.

Of course because conservatives are not responsible for anything bad ever anywhere in the history of the universe.

Uh huh.

Of course they were, but they weren't busy trying to destroy the United States as you Progressives are.

Uh huh.

Reading what you wrote Fig Newton makes me nostalgic. It reminds me of the kind of thing my kids would say when they were 8-10 years old. You know, before their brains had fully developed and they were incapable of understanding anything too complex or subtle. Thanks for that walk down memory lane.

Uh huh.

Reading what you wrote Fig Newton makes me nostalgic. It reminds me of the kind of thing my kids would say when they were 8-10 years old. You know, before their brains had fully developed and they were incapable of understanding anything too complex or subtle. Thanks for that walk down memory lane.

Your name fits you Percy. I'm sure it fits your kids as well, a gene pool as deep as a mud puddle.

Uh huh.

Of course they were, but they weren't busy trying to destroy the United States as you Progressives are.

How exactly is someone 'tryinjg to destroy the US'? 99% of all people anywhere are simply living their lives raising their children, how exaclty are these people wreaking havoc on the countryside? Don't use any memes now Skip.

Uh huh.

How exactly is someone 'tryinjg to destroy the US'? 99% of all people anywhere are simply living their lives raising their children, how exaclty are these people wreaking havoc on the countryside? Don't use any memes now Skip.

I see you have a deficit in reading ability. I did not mention "99% of all people", but merely you Progressives.

Russians spent a couple of billion and bought the primary news source in Crimea. Then they simply controlled the narrative to get the sheep to go along with being taken over. Same is happening here, just not sure who besides Satan is behind it.

Uh huh.

I see you have a deficit in reading ability. I did not mention "99% of all people", but merely you Progressives.

Can't answer?

Uh huh.

Can't answer?

Still can't read?

Uh huh.

Your name fits you Percy. I'm sure it fits your kids as well, a gene pool as deep as a mud puddle.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that is a good one! I think it's only the 123rd time on this forum that somebody has said my screen name fits me. I get it a lot from you Libs who are so original with your post.

I'm guessing you don't have a lot of people telling you your scream name fits you tho. Newton's fourth law- a brain at rest will remain at rest until opened up to reality.

Forum List

Back