Matthews / MSNBC Thought Faux Trump News More Important Than On-Going Brit Terrorist Attack

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In the midst of the breaking news story about the terrorist attack in the UK, MSNBC's Chris Matthews is forced to cut away to cover his / MSNBC's more important obsession - the left's continuous evidence-LESS 'witch hunt' of President Donald Trump.

------------

'OBSESSION':
- The state of being obsessed with someone or something.
- An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind

--------

MSNBC Ruthlessly Cuts To Trump Coverage As Manchester Victims Scream In Background [VIDEO]

"MSNBC’s Chris Matthews ruthlessly cut away from video of people screaming after a terror attack Monday night in order to hone in on “shocking news” from Washington regarding President Trump and old accusations of his campaign colluding with Russia."

*** REMINDER:
There is NO COLLUSION - NEVER WAS, ACCORDING TO THE CIA, FBI, AND NSA

*** THERE IS NO EVIDENCE, ACCORDNG TO:
- CIA
- FBI
- CIA
- DIA
- House Intel Committee
- House Intel Committee Chairman
- House Intel Committee Member D-Diane Feinstein
- Maxine Waters

I'm not easily surprised by the media at this point, but yeah, it was shocking that neither CNN nor MSNBC were able to pull themselves away from the "discussion panel" Trump-bashing with British children laying in pieces.

First, their top priority is getting Trump, and second, they don't want to spend any more time than necessary on terrorism, for obvious reasons.

Our media is dead.

It was by design.

They decided they weren't going to have constant coverage until they had something to report. They weren't going to give the terrorists the air time with hours of endless speculation.

Russia, Russia, Russia!!!

Will they find a way to blame Trump/Russia for the terrorist attack?

It was by design.

They decided they weren't going to have constant coverage until they had something to report. They weren't going to give the terrorists the air time with hours of endless speculation.

What do they have to report regarding Trump other than endless speculation and wishful thinking?

:lmao:

In the midst of the breaking news story about the terrorist attack in the UK, MSNBC's Chris Matthews is forced to cut away to cover his / MSNBC's more important obsession - the left's continuous evidence-LESS 'witch hunt' of President Donald Trump.

------------

'OBSESSION':
- An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind

--------

MSNBC Ruthlessly Cuts To Trump Coverage As Manchester Victims Scream In Background [VIDEO]

"MSNBC’s Chris Matthews ruthlessly cut away from video of people screaming after a terror attack Monday night in order to hone in on “shocking news” from Washington regarding President Trump and old accusations of his campaign colluding with Russia."

*** REMINDER:

- CIA
- FBI
- CIA
- DIA
- House Intel Committee
- Maxine Waters

No agenda here...just good reporting.

Who cares about 22 dead people in Britain...TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY!!

I thought the same of CNN. Fortunately, I went to Fox.com and saw the news and followed it. It defies logic really, I mean this attack occurred in England, not Pakistan, yet, there was CNN reporting the same thing they have reported for a month. They always try to add some new little twist, all of it leading to nothing but it's great to chase ones tail as long as there are people frothing at the mouth and tune in for their latest fix.

Makes one wonder at what point such real news would superseed the obsession with Trump and the nearly year long investigation. I'm guessing it would have to be an alien landing or something similar to pull them away from their efforts to usurp the Will of the American People who voted for their government.

If he is guilty of something get on with it, this perpetual "guilt by media reporting (reporting what exactly?)" is not helping the average American citizen. Going to be a long two years of attempting to keep this in the "news" every day, every hour.

------------

'OBSESSION':

--------

*** REMINDER:

- CIA
- FBI
- CIA
- DIA
- House Intel Committee
- Maxine Waters

REMINDER:

- CIA
- FBI
- CIA
- DIA
- House Intel Committee
- Maxine Waters

This shit here is just retarded.

Obviously that conclusion cannot be reached while the investigations are still ongoing.
Not until they have been concluded and their final reports have been issued could you make any such claim.

I thought the same of CNN. Fortunately, I went to Fox.com and saw the news and followed it. It defies logic really, I mean this attack occurred in England, not Pakistan, yet, there was CNN reporting the same thing they have reported for a month. They always try to add some new little twist, all of it leading to nothing but it's great to chase ones tail as long as there are people frothing at the mouth and tune in for their latest fix.

Makes one wonder at what point such real news would superseed the obsession with Trump and the nearly year long investigation. I'm guessing it would have to be an alien landing or something similar to pull them away from their efforts to usurp the Will of the American People who voted for their government.

Their agenda is to get Trump impeached and they will not stop until he is out of office.

Last edited:
The entire Russian thing has become tiresome and redundant. No proof, nothing. Just allegations from unnamed sources.

It was by design.

What do they have to report regarding Trump other than endless speculation and wishful thinking?

:lmao:

Try watching and see.

I did... all I hear is "if, if, if". I have yet to hear anything of any substance. What law(s) do they think Trump broke?

It was by design.

Yet speculation on Russia colluding with Trump absence a shred of evidence is somehow better? Fucking retards!

This shit here is just retarded. Obviously that conclusion cannot be reached while the investigations are still ongoing.
The CIA, NSA, and FBI have all testified there was NEVER any evidence of a crime or collusion - nothing TO investigate other than BS liberal / DNC claims.

All of those people who are investigating have all declared there has been NO EVIDENCE seen yet to suggest there is collusion.

HS, make history - be the 1st to post any shred of evidence. Prove them all wrong.

This BS is the largest political scandal HOAX in US history, 'born' from snowflake butt-hurt of losing an election.

Today Fox is locked on to that Senate (yawn) hearing instead of the terrorist attack. Maybe it's a scheduling thing or maybe the entire media is trying to downplay terrorist threats for some strange reason.

It was by design.

The real terrorists in the US are the radical LIB MSM.
There is going to be a civil war backlash against these traitors.
When the AG starts lining the 'leakers' of classified gov. documents up in front of the courts the shooting war will begin.

CNN and MSNBC were making discussion panels each and every day, but also, most analysts want to give their own points of view on finding evidence from the Russia-Trump investigation.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back