This is affirmative action raised to fanaticism

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
......... a celebration of President Obama’s views and values, and a recasting of our currency to make Obama’s constituents happy at the expense of America’s greatest heroes and historic truth. Leftist role models for American kids now take precedence over the history of our Republic in those we honor.

Dishonoring General Jackson

Andrew Jackson was a genocidal bastard.

Seriously, it confounds me to no end the issues conservatives will coalesce around to make a big deal out of and you continue to be stumped as to why the Republican Party is a primarily old white party.

Seriously, it confounds me to no end the issues conservatives will coalesce around to make a big deal out of and you continue to be stumped as to why the Republican Party is a primarily old white party.

Without the great Andrew Jackson, Florida would still be occupied by Spain, and Texas would still be occupied by Mexico.

Without Jackson there would have been no Civil War, no extending of slavery wesrward and FL and TX would still have become states.

They should have put Aunt Jemima on the twenty dollar bill instead of Harriet Tubman. Like, who the fuck is Harriet Tubman? Plus, she's fucking UGLY, with a capital Woof!

They should have put Aunt Jemima on the twenty dollar bill instead of Harriet Tubman. Like, who the fuck is Harriet Tubman? Plus, she's fucking UGLY, with a capital Woof!
No shit I didn't realize that she was such a beast.

Here are the Republican Candidates for President of the United States. Gosh, they're not all old white people.

Republican%20%20Candidates_zpsjvtcg6sz.png

Then we have the Democrat Candidates for President. All white people.

Democrat-Candidates-2016-Presidential-Candidates_zpsc1xpcysn.jpg

Here are the Republican Candidates for President of the United States. Gosh, they're not all old white people.

Republican%20%20Candidates_zpsjvtcg6sz.png

Then we have the Democrat Candidates for President. All white people.

Democrat-Candidates-2016-Presidential-Candidates_zpsc1xpcysn.jpg

And who did you nominate?

Forum List

Back