This forum needs better posters - here's how to be one

Be honest. Tell the truth.

Don't run from simple questions. Don't deflect. ANSWER the question and answer it DIRECTLY.

When making claims not roundly accepted, provide a credible link to support your claim. Also, a copy/paste of the relevant paragraph(s) should be provided.

Use proper English and, at minimum, fifth-grade grammar. You are excused if English is your second language.

Anything else?

Should we also call everyone a K..nt we don't agree with like you? I just want to get this straight before I start living by your rules.

If you make a statement and are proven wrong and then are asked to back your claim and then you run and hide then, yes, you are a K*NT.

Wow, if you made those rules, you would have no one on the right. Seriously. There would be no one on the right.

That's hilarious. You're one of the worst offenders and, in fact, it was after reading more of your horseshit that prompted me to create this thread. I kid you not. Too fucking funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Don't run from simple questions. Don't deflect. ANSWER the question and answer it DIRECTLY.

When making claims not roundly accepted, provide a credible link to support your claim. Also, a copy/paste of the relevant paragraph(s) should be provided.

Use proper English and, at minimum, fifth-grade grammar. You are excused if English is your second language.

Anything else?
I could be wrong, but I believe that I already do all of this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Anything else?

Should we also call everyone a K..nt we don't agree with like you? I just want to get this straight before I start living by your rules.

If you make a statement and are proven wrong and then are asked to back your claim and then you run and hide then, yes, you are a K*NT.

Thanks for clarifying that for me K*NT.

When I was in the sixth grade, all the guys wanted this poster.

Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg

When I was in sixth grade, posters like that hadn't been invented yet.

When I was in sixth grade, sixth grade hadn't been invented yet.

When I was in sixth grade, hyperbolic claims about stuff that hadn't been invented yet, hadn't been invented yet.

Yeah...Don't be a pretentious, sanctimonious shitstain by pretending your better than anyone else and telling everyone how to post.

Encouraging posters to tell the truth and not to run from question is begin sanctimonious? LOL. It appears my post hurt your twat.

DLvqKuhX4AYn0s3.jpg

When I was in the sixth grade, all the guys wanted this poster.

Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg

When I was in sixth grade, posters like that hadn't been invented yet.

When I was in sixth grade, sixth grade hadn't been invented yet.

When I was in sixth grade, hyperbolic claims about stuff that hadn't been invented yet, hadn't been invented yet.

Hell, when I was in 6th grade Eisenhower was President. Oh shit I forgot to provide a link. Please forgive master of the forums.

Hell, when I was in 6th grade Eisenhower was President. Oh shit I forgot to provide a link. Please forgive master of the forums.

When I was in sixth grade, links hadn't been invented yet.
. The personal computer hadn't been invented yet nor the cell phone when I was in the sixth grade. Still had a black & white TV with an analog antenna outside. Had to go out and turn it to get a channel to come in clear. The horizontal roll would start, and I would have to slam the side of the box in order to get it to quit rolling before the plot was lost. Well pump water, chickens, hogs, and trips to town once every two or three weeks. Whole blocks would change when got back to town. Aww the good old days.

I like this poster.
cheryl-tiegs-pink.jpg

Too much teeth, can't fantasize with too much teeth..

This more your style?

Cameron_Diaz.png
Why would moonglow fantasize about toothless women......hummmmmm.

Same reason those guys in redneckville value toothless women over those with perfect teeth. ;)

I've seen seen fights over it. :uhoh3:
OMG!

True story.

Forum List

Back