Cancelled Hulu

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I had been planning on it anyway, because I watched everything I wanted to, and the newer stuff tried to make me pay more money into showtime or whatever.

Then I saw the Sarah Silverman "I love you America" thing being advertised and I figured I'd give it a chance.

3 minutes into it, after her horrid singing she was prattling on about the history of cops murdering innocent unarmed black kids and "white privilege". That was enough. Now I admit I was already biased and certain Silverman actually hates America, but when the show opens up with shit like that? They're seriously trying to get me to believe she see's anything positive about America?

Larry the Cable Guy did a History Channel series that could easily take her place.

Mt goodness, you poor snowflake having to sit through 3 whole minutes of a show you choose to watch. It's a good thing you art one of those targeted by police because I fear you'd kill yourself if you went to such lengths over a show you clicked on yourself.

Number of these like Hulu... Amazon have gotten botched tremendously where it's shit now. There's much better alternatives.

Mt goodness, you poor snowflake having to sit through 3 whole minutes of a show you choose to watch. It's a good thing you art one of those targeted by police because I fear you'd kill yourself if you went to such lengths over a show you clicked on yourself.
Nah, snowflake. It's actually good feedback since Hulu has gotten redundant compared to cable.

Nah, snowflake. It's actually good feedback since Hulu has gotten redundant compared to cable.

It's OK snowflake. Did you manage to find the stop button and stop the tears?

Who said i'm a hulu subscriber? LUL'z. Calm down, cupcake. Not everyone thinks hulu is the greatest streaming service.

Who said i'm a hulu subscriber? LUL'z. Calm down, cupcake. Not everyone thinks hulu is the greatest streaming service.

Poor snowflake, are you ok? I mean being exposed to such turmoil while complaining about other people facing injustices must be hard for you.

Poor snowflake, are you ok? I mean being exposed to such turmoil while complaining about other people facing injustices must be hard for you.
I'm burping after reading your funny response, yeah. Are you into hulu, cupcake?

I had been planning on it anyway, because I watched everything I wanted to, and the newer stuff tried to make me pay more money into showtime or whatever.

Then I saw the Sarah Silverman "I love you America" thing being advertised and I figured I'd give it a chance.

3 minutes into it, after her horrid singing she was prattling on about the history of cops murdering innocent unarmed black kids and "white privilege". That was enough. Now I admit I was already biased and certain Silverman actually hates America, but when the show opens up with shit like that? They're seriously trying to get me to believe she see's anything positive about America?

Larry the Cable Guy did a History Channel series that could easily take her place.

^^^ Triggers easily ^^^

I suspect she see's how much she is getting paid to do this as a positive.

Why the fusk is this in politics? It doesn't have a damn thing to do with politics of the topic by the Hululess guy in drag...

HIs point was valid. Your post was asshole.

So? Every point has a valid point to it. That's not saying amy thing hut you did get to name call so youve reachef your entire goal in life.

Hell, I stream through an old WiiU console to da tv and watch shit for free man, free shit man without being a registered democrat...

So? Every point has a valid point to it. That's not saying amy thing hut you did get to name call so youve reachef your entire goal in life.

No, not every point is valid, some are completely bullshit.

HIs point was valid, and all you did was dismiss and ridicule him.

I would have addressed your point, but you didn't have one.

Forum List

Back