This Eye Test Will Determine What Kind Of Person You Are

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008

Perfectionist
You are a perfectionist. According to this eye test, you are very sharp and you pay close attention to detail. You like to succeed and you work extremely hard to achieve your goals. You hate failure, which is why you’re so attentive. You never want to miss something important and possibly make a mistake.

You are a realist. Based on this eye test, you view the world in a very realistic way. You look at a picture for the picture, not for what’s hidden inside. You are really practical and logical; you don’t let emotion cloud your judgement.

You are a perfectionist. According to this eye test, you are very sharp and you pay close attention to detail. You like to succeed and you work extremely hard to achieve your goals. You hate failure, which is why you’re so attentive. You never want to miss something important and possibly make a mistake.

You are a realist. Based on this eye test, you view the world in a very realistic way. You look at a picture for the picture, not for what’s hidden inside. You are really practical and logical; you don’t let emotion cloud your judgement.

Perfectionist
I got the same result that you got. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Perfectionist.

But I will say I saw a cat not a coyote or snake.

We got the same, except I saw a coyote. She was hiding in there Coyote :lol:

2013-11-05-sleeping-coyote.jpg

That's what I got also...

• Thanks
You are a pervert. According to this eye test, you are very horny and you need to lay off the blue pill. You like to succeed and you work extremely hard to get laid. You hate failure, which is why you will pretty much bang anything. You never want to miss something important and possibly make a mistake, or to miss getting some ass.

• Thanks

Perfectionist

Yo, all of the above!!!

"GTP"
ap_ted-cruz_ap-photo-12-640x494.jpg

• Thanks

Forum List

Back