This explains our current parties pretty well

Now you're changing your story; a sure sign you know you're losing but don't want to admit it

You said yourself that you were trying to refute a comment about the economy SINCE REAGAN became president. Now that I've pointed out your dishonest use of statistics (starting 2006 which is almost 20 years AFTER Reagan left office) you're claiming it was about "the economy being in the crapper"

If you were honest, you'd used #'s from 1980-2010 and you wouldn't limit yourself to talking about unemployment. However, I understand why you don't want to talk about how govt spending, budget deficits, and the national debt, increased dramatically after Reagan became president or how many manufacturing jobs left for overseas since Reagan was President
You said yourself that you were trying to refute a comment about the economy SINCE REAGAN became president.

No I am not changing anything sorry I responded to the cmment mad by rdean about reagan.

So why aren't you using stats from Reagans time?

Why should I? What ever Reagan did worked great what obama's doing isn't.

I wasnt asleep. I witnessed democrats make it possible to spend the money then raise taxes on grandma twice. Al the bore gore cast the deciding vote, Thanks for playing.

The repukes raised the national debt ceiling 10 times while bush was president.

In wingnut world, that means it's the dems fault :cuckoo:

And Reagan and Poppy bush raised taxes. Guess you were sleeping when that happened.

Maybe you should lay off the narcotics
Yes the debt ceiling was raised. A shameful practice. I did notice the dems did not oppose.

In fact they ramped up spending to make bush look rather amateurist.
But you are only concerned on what the repubs spent all the while looking the other way while you raid SS. Its been going on since 65 so you think its ok. 65 is the same year democrats declared war on families and created the marraige penalty.

Are you new at this?

After blaming the dems for something the repukes did, the wingnut has been so pwned, he is going to blame the dems for not objecting, even though they did

And it was the repukes who controlled congress while it spent money like a drunken sailor on leave. It was the repukes who turned a budget surplus into a deficit, but you're too weak to admit it

And Reagan and Poppy bush raised taxes. Guess you were sleeping when that happened.

Yes the debt ceiling was raised. A shameful practice. I did notice the dems did not oppose.

But you are only concerned on what the repubs spent all the while looking the other way while you raid SS. Its been going on since 65 so you think its ok. 65 is the same year democrats declared war on families and created the marraige penalty.

Are you new at this?

After blaming the dems for something the repukes did, the wingnut has been so pwned, he is going to blame the dems for not objecting, even though they did

And it was the repukes who controlled congress while it spent money like a drunken sailor on leave. It was the repukes who turned a budget surplus into a deficit, but you're too weak to admit it

Attention dumb ass. Democrats raided SS thats over three trillion of our debt. Reagen had a dem congress most of the time.

wake up.

No I am not changing anything sorry I responded to the cmment mad by rdean about reagan.

So why aren't you using stats from Reagans time?

Why should I? What ever Reagan did worked great what obama's doing isn't.

You disagreed that Reagan ruined the economy, and you don't know why you should use stats from reagans time in office?

That's almost as dumb as when you had to ask what the words "largest deficit" means :lol:

Maybe you can explain why the increases in the govt spending, budget deficits, and national debt under Reagan were "great"?

Are you new at this?

Wingnut like you makes debating real easy. There was no budget surplus.

As of Fiscal year 1999 the national debt was at:

Are you new at this?

Because bush* and the republicans are Big Spending Statists

There was a budget surplus

Anyone can create a budget surplus, all that is required is you take expenses off the books like the government.

I cant afford your type of surplus. The debt increased with that surplus, that was before the cuts were enacted.

Because bush* and the republicans are Big Spending Statists

wingnut how did Bush have anything to do with spending? in 1999? This portion of the argument is dealing with Clinton surplus myth. He did not have one.

You guys are so all over the place trying to be clever, I can't tell who supports "supply side" or Keynesian economics! ..... Carter was a Keynesian advocate... need I say more!

There was a budget surplus
Explain how you can have a budget surplus when your debt keeps going up?

Its simple idiot.

You have an opperating budget and you cut that adding less to the overall debt.

You can deny its true but then you hate history, science, higher education and even the definition of words so arguing with a hack about facts gets you no where.

FDR was beloved for saving the economy of the US

Global warming is real

Most educators are democratic leaning

The US is a democracy

Clinton has the best economic record of all the recent presidents including Reagan

You guys are so all over the place trying to be clever, I can't tell who supports "supply side" or Keynesian economics! ..... Carter was a Keynesian advocate... need I say more!

I guess not because you are a hack too

I guess not because you are a hack too

Now see... that was a really clever comment, TM... I guess... though it didn't impart much in the way of information. BTW... do you know the difference between the two economic ideologies? Just curious.

Forum List

Back