This Explains It

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The exact title is: Biden resumes duties as president after naming Harris acting president while under anesthesia.

I wonder what else he's done while under aesthesia as it didn't say that he did it before he went under.

Biden had his last full exam in December 2019, when doctors found the former vice president to be "healthy, vigorous" and "fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency," according to a doctor’s report at the time , as well as numerous Trump ballots, the communist manifesto, and his wife's car keys.....

~S~

Biden had his last full exam in December 2019, when doctors found the former vice president to be "healthy, vigorous" and "fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency,"

And that's why the doctor needs a doctor.

The exact title is: Biden resumes duties as president after naming Harris acting president while under anesthesia.

I wonder what else he's done while under aesthesia as it didn't say that he did it before he went under.

Soooooo, I guess his butt's been wiped. Let's Go Brandon!

It doesn't matter.
Obama is still in charge of the Biden administration.

Forum List

Back