"This election is illegitimate" - US Election Commission Chairman

Pffft, poor helpless elderly people for whom the Democrats abandoned over the years, are then stuck with liberal propaganda news networks ruling the prime time, otherwise just to keep them fooled, and to keep them foolishly believing in the bullcrap propaganda. Well that is the hopes of the liberals in charge of the barage of propaganda these days.
You must really enjoy sniveling, and pretending most Americans are not nearly as perceptive as you in detecting lies when there is so much evidence to the contrary.

Just wait for your demigod's agents to report back from Hawaii. They "can't believe what they're finding!"

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 7.57.22 PM.png

"They must have missed the 'redeye'
out of Inouye International, again."

Your pretense is false. Whilst I regularly peruse NPR, the Wall Street Journal, and a wide variety of legitimate media sources (even including the thoroughly Trumpy Daily Stormer) I very seldom partake of CNN or MSNBC, nor Fox for that matter.

Please do not pleasure yourself with your falsehoods about me.
I would not rely and any of those sources if it's even true you actually 'peruse' them because it's obvious you're brainwashed to hate from what you post.

He wants those quite, meek, but kissing go along to get along, race hustling bat crap crazy types as his leadership. Not a tuff bulldog that don't take no crap off of anyone, where as because of this he got the job done. He cast fear and curiosity into the hearts of liberals, because they had never seen a real leader before.
I especially enjoyed the part about 'ObamaCare' being "immediately repealed!" and replaced with "something terrific!" that "covers everybody!" at "less cost!", but my favorite was definitely that "big, beautiful wall!" that he repeatedly insisted Mexico would pay for.
That's alright, because he delivered on both to some degree. We didn't expect that the world could be fixed in a day or 4 years, and you shouldn't have either. So what's your goals in all of this, otherwise where does it benefit you ??

Pffft, poor helpless elderly people for whom the Democrats abandoned over the years, are then stuck with liberal propaganda news networks ruling the prime time, otherwise just to keep them fooled, and to keep them foolishly believing in the bullcrap propaganda. Well that is the hopes of the liberals in charge of the barage of propaganda these days.
You must really enjoy sniveling, and pretending most Americans are not nearly as perceptive as you in detecting lies when there is so much evidence to the contrary.

Just wait for your demigod's agents to report back from Hawaii. They "can't believe what they're finding!"

View attachment 421130
Yeah, his mistake was following that dumb ace Hitlery up on the birther thing. That's alright though, because it put her on alert basically saying that she best not be trashing up the place to much after that stunt.

Investigating anyone lying about Trump's intent in his words, otherwise (misconstruing them for nefarious purposes), and if found to be agitators or hellian's should be talked with, and hopefully convinced in hopes of changing them and their confused opinions.

So what's your goals in all of this, otherwise where does it benefit you ??
The return to normalcy chosen by the majority of Americans is an affirmation of democracy that is celebrated by all who approve of self-governance, the fulfillment of the will of the People being the basis for hope.

Yeah, his mistake was following that dumb ace Hitlery up on the birther thing.
That fake claim (originated by Rafael "Carnival" Cruz) was exposed long ago, of course. There is no record of Hillary Clinton ever propounding the absurd notion to which Trump tenaciously clung to the point of evoking widespread raucous laughter.

Clinton's dropping a 40 kilo block of lime Jello® off a 6-story building onto Vince Foster's noggin replaced the fraudulent "Birther" attribution.

Unfortunately, I find the idea of just talking to people who agree with me immensely dull, because I'm not a leftist.

Moi? Immensely dull? Jamais!

You cannot and will never agree with anyone on everything. Learning things is immensely interesting, and you can do that quite easily just talking to those of us with common sense, discernment and education.
I just passed on a PM to beautess and she liked it a lot. I'll do the same for you, Friend.

I didn't say you were dull, dear. I said conversations that are nothing but agreement are dull.

The media are not 'sources' Skippy.

Actually, the nation's broad range of media are the source of information for most Americans not disposed to swallow the raw sewage of cult leaders.
Actually, the nation's "broad range of media" that all mysteriously say the exact same thing - usually in the exact same words - are the source of information for anyone who's too lazy and stupid to think for themselves, or just too pants-wetting cowardly to do so.

The more you keep championing your talking points catechism by railing about "everything that doesn't agree with me is raw sewage and CUUUUUULTTS!!!", the more you're convincing everyone that your positions are nothing more than a desperate attempt to have self-esteem that you manifestly don't deserve.

Your "empirical data" is nothing more than your fear that without leftist politics to screech about, you'll have to face being a shitty human being.
schmidlap thinks that CNN and MSNBC and NPR is a "broad range of media."

I would dispute that Schmidlap thinks at all. He's like a not-very-advanced computer his masters install program updates to every day. "Today, you're going to spout THIS talking point. Okay, today you're going to completely believe the exact opposite of yesterday." And he obediently marches out and believes whatever the "truth" du jour is.

I would dispute that Schmidlap thinks at all. He's like a not-very-advanced computer his masters install program updates to every day. "Today, you're going to spout THIS talking point. Okay, today you're going to completely believe the exact opposite of yesterday." And he obediently marches out and believes whatever the "truth" du jour is.
All I have to present is documented reality.

It is of no import for zealots whose dogma is impervious to reason.

E.g., If I were to present you with your lardass deity's on-the-record, relentless denials and absurd minimizations of the pandemic from, "We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are getting better. They’re all getting better!", through his,
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done!", or
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear!” to his now presiding over the nation that is pre-eminent in its human toll and its spread, your response when confronted with those facts would amount to

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 10.31.25 AM.png

I would not rely and any of those sources if it's even true you actually 'peruse' them because it's obvious you're brainwashed to hate from what you post.
It is your emotional fealty that compels you to react to unaccommodating facts as a vampire does to a crucifix.

Dispassionate acknowledgement of reality has nothing to do with your realm of "hate."

i-have-just-the-name-for-you-pinocchio.jpg

"Every time you lie, your ass will get bigger!"

Fat-Donald-Trump.jpg

I didn't say you were dull, dear. I said conversations that are nothing but agreement are dull.

See, we're not in agreement! That was easy, wasn't it.

"If you agree with me on 9 out of 12 issues, you should vote for me," Koch often said. "If you agree with me on 12 out of 12 issues, you should see a psychiatrist." - New York City Mayor Ed Koch

So what's your goals in all of this, otherwise where does it benefit you ??
The return to normalcy chosen by the majority of Americans is an affirmation of democracy that is celebrated by all who approve of self-governance, the fulfillment of the will of the People being the basis for hope.

The "normalcy" you fools chose to return to is venality, corruption, and rule by bureaucrats so that your craven, lazy asses don't have to actually think or participate or control your own lives. That's not democracy, and it's not anything a real man should be proud to affirm. It's the exact opposite of self-governance; it's peace through serfdom, the fulfillment of the will of the elite while you pull your forelocks to them and let them order you to believe their will is yours.

Congratulations on being a poltroon and a slave.

The "normalcy" you fools chose to return to is venality, corruption, and rule by bureaucrats so that your craven, lazy asses don't have to actually think or participate or control your own lives. That's not democracy, and it's not anything a real man should be proud to affirm. It's the exact opposite of self-governance; it's peace through serfdom, the fulfillment of the will of the elite while you pull your forelocks to them and let them order you to believe their will is yours.

Your pissy tirade against most Americans is acknowledged with all the earnest and reflective consideration it merits.

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 7.05.18 PM.png

"Snivel."

The "normalcy" you fools (schmidlap, DontTazeMeBro, et al) chose to return to is venality, corruption, and rule by bureaucrats so that your craven, lazy asses don't have to actually think or participate or control your own lives. That's not democracy, and it's not anything a real man should be proud to affirm. It's the exact opposite of self-governance; it's peace through serfdom, the fulfillment of the will of the elite while you pull your forelocks to them and let them order you to believe their will is yours.

Anyone who would vote for Joe Briben after living through his shitstorm doesn't deserve to live in a free country.

View attachment 421130

Why do I think you weren't nearly so convinced of the "perceptiveness" of most Americans after they elected Trump in 2016? I'd bet money that you're the sort who talks about how smart people are only when they agree with you, because you're too chickenshit to do anything unless you have a crowd to reassure you.

He wants those quite, meek, but kissing go along to get along, race hustling bat crap crazy types as his leadership. Not a tuff bulldog that don't take no crap off of anyone, where as because of this he got the job done. He cast fear and curiosity into the hearts of liberals, because they had never seen a real leader before.
I especially enjoyed the part about 'ObamaCare' being "immediately repealed!" and replaced with "something terrific!" that "covers everybody!" at "less cost!", but my favorite was definitely that "big, beautiful wall!" that he repeatedly insisted Mexico would pay for.
That's alright, because he delivered on both to some degree. We didn't expect that the world could be fixed in a day or 4 years, and you shouldn't have either. So what's your goals in all of this, otherwise where does it benefit you ??

It's fascinating how he wants to insist that Trump failed because he didn't fulfill every literal word of his stated goals, but he has absolutely no problem with Democrats making outlandish promises that often contradict each other and never doing a damned thing but increasing their own power and profit. No, to him, that's "normalcy" and we need to return to it because his craven heart feels safer that way.

All I have to present is documented reality.

It is of no import for zealots whose dogma is impervious to reason.

E.g., If I were to present you with your lardass deity's on-the-record, relentless denials and absurd minimizations of the pandemic from, "We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are getting better. They’re all getting better!", through his,
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done!", or
“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear!” to his now presiding over the nation that is pre-eminent in its human toll and its spread, your response when confronted with those facts would amount to

"All I have to do is present reality. So, assume that my opinions of Trump are reality!"

Once again, I stopped reading with your first sentence, because you once again failed to be worthy of more notice from me.

If I were you, I'd stop wasting time posting incoherent, spittle-flecked rants at me before you've earned the right to exist past your first punctuation. You should be used to groveling like a peasant, since you happily do so for your Democrat masters, you cringing eunuch.

Your pissy tirade against most Americans is acknowledged with all the earnest and reflective consideration it merits.

I didn't attack most Americans, eunuch. I attacked YOU. You may be American by geography, but not by any other standard, and you CERTAINLY are not "most Americans". You and I both know that far from representing anyone, you are merely cringing along in the wake of others and copying their thoughts and behaviors because you're too dickless to stand for anything on your own.

Why do I think you weren't nearly so convinced of the "perceptiveness" of most Americans after they elected Trump in 2016?
2.9 million more Americans voted for Trump's principle opponent in 2016 than voted for Trump, largely because less-educated white males felt abandoned by the Democratic Party.

Having been subjected to Trumpery for four years, over 6 million more Americans voted for his opponent than for Trump in 2020.

With experience comes wisdom.

It's fascinating how he wants to insist that Trump failed because he didn't fulfill every literal word of his stated goals, but he has absolutely no problem with Democrats making outlandish promises that often contradict each other and never doing a damned thing but increasing their own power and profit. No, to him, that's "normalcy" and we need to return to it because his craven heart feels safer that way.
Your fake claim that I have "absolutely no problem with Democrats making outlandish promises that often contradict each other and never doing a damned thing but increasing their own power and profit," is noted. I never suggest support for any such thing.

I correctly referred to Trump's failure to fulfill repeated campaign promises to replace ObamaCare with "something terrific!" that "covers everybody!" at "less cost!." He never offered any such plan.

His impotence in achieving his "big, beautiful" erection on the Southern border that he insisted he would make Mexico pay for stands even though his wall remains fiction. Despite his fleecing those serving in the U.S. military, his Bam Bam Bannon scammed hapless TrumpHumps into financing the boondoggle while living in luxury on the yacht of a Chinese billionaire.

WallGate is a matter in ongoing criminal prosecution, and the Trump's federal regime's to seize the private property of Americans should soon be stopped.

Forum List

Back