This election is all about "race". Believe it.

R

rdean

Republicans on this board will neg you simply for bringing up race. They complain that blacks vote for Obama 90% of the time. Yet have no problem belonging to a party that's 90% white and will certainly vote at least 90% for anyone but Obama.

Ask them what their plan is to improve America and it's "We hate Obama".

Ask them what Obama has done to hurt the country and it's "We hate Obama".

Ask them what Mitt Romney stands for and it's "We hate Obama".

They can't give the president credit for anything.

They say the over 2,000 pages that Obama edited while at Harvard doesn't exist and won't even acknowledge the pictures showing them there, speaking and being photographed with classmates.

They say he isn't smart enough to write two books.

They say he got Bin Laden, by accident, because of Republican policies, that someone behind him called the shots and so on.

You can't get Republicans at the USMB to read any links at all, not even their own. They only go by "title". I've already proved that repeatedly.

We have to assume the USMB is a microcosm of the country. How did it get to the point where Republicans cheer losing health care, applaud executions, and warm to the thought of slashing funding for schools?

Some Republicans on this board will admit it's all about race. They just don't want a black president and will never vote for an African American. The majority will deny it, in public. Those same ones will refer to Obama as "boi king" and "man child". These are poorly hidden words for "boy". We know it. Somehow, replacing a y with an i makes it OK?

You can't really discuss with these Republicans. Even though the Romney supported Ryan budget will devastate the Republican base the same as it will the country, Republicans support it. When they yell out "let him die", they don't really mean some poor guy in a hospital bed, they were thinking "Obama" at the time.

So yes, this race is about race. No one really thinks otherwise. Not really.

The fact that he's a failure on the economy and jobs plays no factor.

The fact that the responses would be the same if he was white is just to much for your IQ to grasp.

But awesome lameness for the thread.

I sometimes wonder whether rdean believes the shit he regurgitates or whether he's paid by the ObamaNation.

obsession.jpg

The fact that the responses would be the same if he was white is just to much for your IQ to grasp.

360 Republican filibusters had nothing to do with Obama's ability to govern?

360 Republican filibusters had nothing to do with Obama's ability to govern?

list them , each and the floor time the gop spent. and, lets not forget, the gop was for 9 months unable to do so.....

anyway, spell it nout dean.

Republicans on this board will neg you simply for bringing up race. They complain that blacks vote for Obama 90% of the time. Yet have no problem belonging to a party that's 90% white and will certainly vote at least 90% for anyone but Obama.

That's 95% of the race of walking shit that voted for Obama. Whites pretty much split their vote between Obama and McCain. It reflects poorly on Afros that more of them aren't Republicans. It reflects positively on Republicans that walking shit isn't more attracted to their party.

Ask them what their plan is to improve America and it's "We hate Obama".

Ask them what Obama has done to hurt the country and it's "We hate Obama".

Ask them what Mitt Romney stands for and it's "We hate Obama".

They can't give the president credit for anything.

They say the over 2,000 pages that Obama edited while at Harvard doesn't exist and won't even acknowledge the pictures showing them there, speaking and being photographed with classmates.

They say he isn't smart enough to write two books.

They say he got Bin Laden, by accident, because of Republican policies, that someone behind him called the shots and so on.

You can't get Republicans at the USMB to read any links at all, not even their own. They only go by "title". I've already proved that repeatedly.

We have to assume the USMB is a microcosm of the country. How did it get to the point where Republicans cheer losing health care, applaud executions, and warm to the thought of slashing funding for schools?

Some Republicans on this board will admit it's all about race. They just don't want a black president and will never vote for an African American. The majority will deny it, in public. Those same ones will refer to Obama as "boi king" and "man child". These are poorly hidden words for "boy". We know it. Somehow, replacing a y with an i makes it OK?

You can't really discuss with these Republicans. Even though the Romney supported Ryan budget will devastate the Republican base the same as it will the country, Republicans support it. When they yell out "let him die", they don't really mean some poor guy in a hospital bed, they were thinking "Obama" at the time.

So yes, this race is about race. No one really thinks otherwise. Not really.

Are you whining about negs, titty baby??

I wonder how ALL them people who voted for Obama the first time around and don't plan on voting for him again, LIKE being called RACIST..

that's what you get folks for voting the man..not even a damn THANK YOU

That's 95% of the race of walking shit that voted for Obama. Whites pretty much split their vote between Obama and McCain. It reflects poorly on Afros that more of them aren't Republicans. It reflects positively on Republicans that walking shit isn't more attracted to their party.

Race of "walking shit"?

Wow, that's rough.

Whites didn't split evenly. The Republican Party is 90% white, the Democratic party much less. You can bet 95% or more of Republicans voted from McCain.

Republicans on this board will neg you simply for bringing up race. <snip>

I negged you because I am sick and tired of ANY mention of race.

For a nation that is supposed to be past all that, I can't see the point in your constant harping on the bullshit.

Stupid, wrong, counter-productive, mean, etc....... None of them know skin color.
Whether it's politics or a shooting.

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back