This Country May Have Become the First in the World to Ban Islam

I cant seem to find anything supporting your claim that Islam is banned in the US. As a matter of fact such a law would go directly against the 1rst amendment.

How strange that you can't find it (HA HA HA HA), when I've been posting it left and right IN THIS THREAD, over & over. what's the matter ? Lost your reading glasses today ? I've probably posted alltogether in this forum (despite my being new here) over 100 times.
Well OK, Mr. NOT QUITE WITH IT. Here is your law that bans Islam (and any other supremacist ideology as well)

US CONSTITUTION - Article 6, Section 2 (the Supremacy Clause)

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

PS- Islam is also banned by virtue of US Codes 2384 & 2385. Here THEY are.

18 USC § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."

18 USC § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

"Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons."

PS - Maybe you hadn't heard but there a whole lot of things that "go directly against the 1st amendment" For example, in the 1st amendment's free speech category, we have slander, libel, perjury, sedition, conspiracy speech of various types, obscenity law, fighting words, inciting a riot, etc. All examples of speech. All ILLEGAL. The 1st amendment, with its many exceptions, is the weakest part of the Constitution. The supremacy clause, with zero exceptions, is the strongest. Also, since Islam is not a religion, it has no connection to the 1st amendment, other than being in total contradiction to it.

I am beginning to think you are seriously confused. Can you make up your mind? Where does it say Islam is banned? The only thing I see is that the Federal government has the final word when it comes to law.

Did you notice it says persons and not religions?

Again please tell me where it states religions.

You keep saying Islam is not a religion in direct contradiction to the dictionary. They pray to a god named Allah and have religious practices.

Religion:
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.

1. Are you blind ? I posted the Supremacy Clause (that's where Isalm is banned) with the pertinent part in bold. Clean your glasses.

2. Ever notice Islam is made up of "persons". Imams who conduct Islamic sermons in mosques. Business owners who make rules Islamically (ex. Lina Morales case). Muslim cab drivers who refuse rides to people with alchohol or dogs. Muslims who bully universities into installing footwashing basins. That's Islam > Persons. And Islam is not a religion. Have you been following this thread ?

3. Actually, it is the dictionary that onfirms that Islam is NOT a religion. Mine (Websters New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.) defines a religion as a system of beliefs, with a code of ethics. It further defines ethics as a MORAL code.

So if you define Islam with all its UNethics**, with all its IMMORALITIES, with all its ILLEGALITES, a religion, then you must not put too much faith in this Websters dictionary.

!. Sorry man. Sounds exactly like Christianity to me. I dont know if you can begin to estimate how many people have died because of Christianity being used to take over nations. Christianity was the shock troop for imperialism if you read your history.

2. You said it was a banned religion. Are you moving the goal posts? Your opinion that it is not a religion is just your opinion. It fits within the definition of a religion under the 1rst amendment.

3. I think thats just your take on it. Could it be possible the mosque was not sanctioned or they didn't pay taxes, fees, or had it properly inspected? Why are other mosques still open?

4. That one man is the ambassador to the US from Angola. There is another man Manuel Fernando, director of the National Institute for Religious Affairs that says the same thing.

Angola denies banning Islam after outcry

1. FALSE! I've been hearing this dumb line for years. Christianity was not used to take over nations. Actually, the missionaries had nothing to do with imperialism. All they did was spread religion. The military guys (conquistadores, etc) were the imperialists seeking gold, wealth, land, and patriotism)

2. The 1st amendment does not define religion. :lol: As for goal posts, I don't know what you mean by that.

3. What other mosques still open ? If so, maybe they just haven't got to them yet. Rome wasn't destroyed in a day. :lol:

4. One man. Two men. HA HA. That'll be the day when I rest my case on what some politician says. You see mosques going down ? You see Islam going down.

1. Typing false in bold, red letters doesnt change that its true. it just shows you are emotional. I guess this one is a dead end for debate.

2. The first amendment protects the practice of religion. As for goal posts you said first that Islam is banned. Then you said it didn't matter if it wasn't banned because it was not a religion. Now your back to saying it is banned. Please show me a sentence anywhere that say the words "Islam is banned" in the US and/or that it is not a religion. Can you do that?

3. I can see I am interrupting a fantasy of epic proportions that tinges on sexual in nature. My apologies.

4. I can only go by what the government officials that decide whether or not to ban Islam say. I highly doubt your dream comes true before you expire. Good luck with that. :lol:

1. Making wild assumptions weakens your credibility. Typing false in bold, red letters has nothing to do with emotion. It is simply style with is 10 years old, and is used across a wide spectrum of emotion or lack of it. Be more cautious.

2. Why do you say "go back to" ? LOL. Everything I'm saying is the same things I've been saying for 10 years. Yes, it's banned. And No, it's not a religion. Are you saying I changed that somewhere here ? Funny, I didn't notice that.

3. "Sexual" ? :lol: :lol: That rates 2 laughs. How did that work its way in here. I've been posting protectionist stuff on Islam for 10 years in about 7 different forums. First time anybody ever mentioned sex. Are you getting desperate here ?

4. There is no dream. Islam is already banned by the Supremacy Clause. It just happens to be an unenforced law, that's all. Not uncommon. Lots of unenforced law regarding immigration too. What else is new ?

5. Beware of extending "apologies" Apologies are designed for the benefit of the apologizer (a self-serving ploy)

How strange that you can't find it (HA HA HA HA), when I've been posting it left and right IN THIS THREAD, over & over. what's the matter ? Lost your reading glasses today ? I've probably posted alltogether in this forum (despite my being new here) over 100 times.
Well OK, Mr. NOT QUITE WITH IT. Here is your law that bans Islam (and any other supremacist ideology as well)

US CONSTITUTION - Article 6, Section 2 (the Supremacy Clause)

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

PS- Islam is also banned by virtue of US Codes 2384 & 2385. Here THEY are.

"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."

"Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons."

PS - Maybe you hadn't heard but there a whole lot of things that "go directly against the 1st amendment" For example, in the 1st amendment's free speech category, we have slander, libel, perjury, sedition, conspiracy speech of various types, obscenity law, fighting words, inciting a riot, etc. All examples of speech. All ILLEGAL. The 1st amendment, with its many exceptions, is the weakest part of the Constitution. The supremacy clause, with zero exceptions, is the strongest. Also, since Islam is not a religion, it has no connection to the 1st amendment, other than being in total contradiction to it.

I am beginning to think you are seriously confused. Can you make up your mind? Where does it say Islam is banned? The only thing I see is that the Federal government has the final word when it comes to law.

You keep saying Islam is not a religion in direct contradiction to the dictionary. They pray to a god named Allah and have religious practices.

Religion:
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.

1. Are you blind ? I posted the Supremacy Clause (that's where Isalm is banned) with the pertinent part in bold. Clean your glasses.

2. Ever notice Islam is made up of "persons". Imams who conduct Islamic sermons in mosques. Business owners who make rules Islamically (ex. Lina Morales case). Muslim cab drivers who refuse rides to people with alchohol or dogs. Muslims who bully universities into installing footwashing basins. That's Islam > Persons. And Islam is not a religion. Have you been following this thread ?

3. Actually, it is the dictionary that onfirms that Islam is NOT a religion. Mine (Websters New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.) defines a religion as a system of beliefs, with a code of ethics. It further defines ethics as a MORAL code.

So if you define Islam with all its UNethics**, with all its IMMORALITIES, with all its ILLEGALITES, a religion, then you must not put too much faith in this Websters dictionary.

1. i cleaned my glasses and still I an unable to find any mention of Islam in the "Supremacy Clause" Can you quote it for me?

2. I followed the thread and still dont see where Islam is not a religion. i see a lot of your opinions though. i need to at least see something official looking with the words "Islam is not a religion" on it.. Can you point me to something like that?

3. Thats what my dictionary says as well. I fail to see how that changes Islam into not a religion.

Interesting how you arrived at that conclusion. Actually that was simply amazing.

Religion:

1. i cleaned my glasses and still I an unable to find any mention of Islam in the "Supremacy Clause" Can you quote it for me?

2. I followed the thread and still dont see where Islam is not a religion. i see a lot of your opinions though. i need to at least see something official looking with the words "Islam is not a religion" on it.. Can you point me to something like that?

3. Thats what my dictionary says as well. I fail to see how that changes Islam into not a religion.

Interesting how you arrived at that conclusion. Actually that was simply amazing.

1. I'm quite experienced with Islamapologists' play dumb MO. You got all you need in Post # 94. You know it, I know it, and the readers here know it, no matter what you pretend.

2. HA HA. Oh like there really needs to be something with the words "Islam is not a religion" on it, huh ? Please do not insult the intelligence of USMB readers.

3. You been "failing" an awful lot around here. And even after it was clearly explained to you. Know what that means ? It means you're full of poopy.

1. I'm quite experienced with Islamapologists' play dumb MO. You got all you need in Post # 94. You know it, I know it, and the readers here know it, no matter what you pretend.

2. HA HA. Oh like there really needs to be something with the words "Islam is not a religion" on it, huh ? Please do not insult the intelligence of USMB readers.

3. You been "failing" an awful lot around here. And even after it was clearly explained to you. Know what that means ? It means you're full of poopy.
Wait....So you made all this up! I thought you said Islam was banned but cant produce 1 law on the books reflecting this? You said Islam was not a religion and whiffed on that as well?

Can you explain to me how in the hell you got Islam is banned from this? Seriously I want to know.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

You changed the subject. I wasn't asking her about American history or the Constitution, and I know I don't get to redefine them, nor did I ever purport to, so why are you bringing up these unattached, unrelated things ?

What I was asking her was why she would "trust that they will likewise prevent a Muslim minority from imposing religious law" (when a Muslim minority has ALREADY imposed Islam upon Americans innumerable times, and has been doing it for 22 years-examples > Lina Morales, footwashing basins, radio talk show hosts, Sum of All Fears, etc)

PS - if you believe in the Constitution then why aren't you calling for the enforcement of that Constitution's (Article 6, Section 2) ban on supremacism (ex-Islam) ? (which it appears you're oblivious to)

Because your lack of understanding about American history and the Constitution undermines your arguments.

We will treat any problems as criminal secular matters, which is more than sufficient. Nothing the Islamists are trying to do will be permitted that contradicts the Constitution. Your interpretation of Article 6 Section 2 remains errant.

But since you believe in governmental supremacism, then you do not believe in Amendment X or and endorse the changes to it through Amendment IV.

YES, something the Islamists are trying to do that contradicts the Constitution (practice Islam), IS BEING PERMITTED.

Asclepias, even though you are as in error on some of Westerndom's history and Africa's role in it, believe me, Protectionist is far less lucid about our American history, law, and Constitution.

The Islamists, like certain Christian domionists, are trying, yes, but they are not succeeding. Each group will be treated accordingly to the criminal code if and when they break the law.

You are a little TeaPTempest in a TeaPot.

Last edited:

Wait....So you made all this up! I thought you said Islam was banned but cant produce 1 law on the books reflecting this? You said Islam was not a religion and whiffed on that as well?

Can you explain to me how in the hell you got Islam is banned from this? Seriously I want to know.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

So now what;s the problem, Asc Acs, or whatever your name is ? Glasses cleaned. read the Supremacy Clause. But you just don't get it. Could the problem be stupidity maybe ?

Pheeeeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle) No you don't "want to know". Because you already know. And you're retardedly pretending that you don't know. HA HA. Now this is really tough, isn't it ? Supremacy Clause says "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States...shall be the supreme Law of the Land..", but Islam, a supremacist ideology demands that IT must be the supreme law of the land. Would like me to have my 10 year old grandson explain it to you ? Sheeeesh!

Can't produce 1 law on the books, huh ? STOP LYING!

AND STOP LYING about "said Islam was not a religion and whiffed on that" YOU KNOW I did not whiff at all. I produced 15 websites all testifying Islam to NOT be a religion, with thousands of people in those websites, and I showed why it's not a religion with a dictionary definition, as well as the early history of the scam, when Islam was in its infancy.

Bottom line > YOU KNOW I'm right!! :eusa_snooty: :up:

Because your lack of understanding about American history and the Constitution undermines your arguments.

We will treat any problems as criminal secular matters, which is more than sufficient. Nothing the Islamists are trying to do will be permitted that contradicts the Constitution. Your interpretation of Article 6 Section 2 remains errant.

But since you believe in governmental supremacism, then you do not believe in Amendment X or and endorse the changes to it through Amendment IV.

YES, something the Islamists are trying to do that contradicts the Constitution (practice Islam), IS BEING PERMITTED.

Asclepias, even though you are as in error on some of Westerndom's history and Africa's role in it, believe me, Protectionist is far less lucid about our American history, law, and Constitution.

The Islamists, like certain Christian domionists, are trying, yes, but they are not succeeding. Each group will be treated accordingly to the criminal code if and when they break the law.

You are a little TeaPTempest in a TeaPot.

Do you think you are knowledgable enough about the Islamists, to proclaim that "they are not succeeding." ? ? Well, I guess you must think that since you made the statement. But I question if you are knowlegable enough to be qualified to assess how successful the Islamists might be thus far, or if you even know how long they've been working at Islamizing America (and Europe). Or if you even know who they are, and what has been occuring since they began their stealth jihad (AKA Islamization).

My guess is like all the other Islamapologists I've encountered in all the forums, you've got about as much knowledge of the successes, or lack of, of the Islamists to earn you a 5% or less grade on a quiz about the subject. I'd guess you are speaking about something in which you have no idea how much you don't know. Just my guess.

Martin Niemöller

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out--
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out--
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out--
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me.

So you are going to Angola and fight for the muslims. What a sight THAT will be! :lol:

They article states that the country has not legalized islam. Not that they have 'banned' it.

It may come as some surprise to you but you cannot engage in a religion that is not allowed by the government to exist. There are only 3 religions allowed in Egypt: Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. Go there and try to set up Zoroastrianism. Or to China for that matter.

And here's another flash: The rest of the world is not required to abide by our rules.

That's kind of a no brainer. Angola is not a state in the US. The constitution refers to itself as the supreme law of OUR land. We can and do make treaties with people who do not abide by our Constitution.

So now what;s the problem, Asc Acs, or whatever your name is ? Glasses cleaned. read the Supremacy Clause. But you just don't get it. Could the problem be stupidity maybe ?

Pheeeeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle) No you don't "want to know". Because you already know. And you're retardedly pretending that you don't know. HA HA. Now this is really tough, isn't it ? Supremacy Clause says "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States...shall be the supreme Law of the Land..", but Islam, a supremacist ideology demands that IT must be the supreme law of the land. Would like me to have my 10 year old grandson explain it to you ? Sheeeesh!

Can't produce 1 law on the books, huh ? STOP LYING!

AND STOP LYING about "said Islam was not a religion and whiffed on that" YOU KNOW I did not whiff at all. I produced 15 websites all testifying Islam to NOT be a religion, with thousands of people in those websites, and I showed why it's not a religion with a dictionary definition, as well as the early history of the scam, when Islam was in its infancy.

Bottom line > YOU KNOW I'm right!! :eusa_snooty: :up:

You are quite mad but hey whatever floats your boat. Where does it say Islam is banned like you claimed Protection? I could produce hundreds of websites saying islam is a religion. So I am wondering why you pasting testimonials makes it correct that Islam is not a religion . I can testify until I am blue in the face that Christianity or any other religion is not a religion but that doesn't make me right. Also the Bible itself says its the supreme law. According to the Bible we should only follow laws that follow Gods will. Therefore Christianity asserts itself as the supreme law. You have to do better than that if you want to convince me.

From the Bible:

Acts 5:29
But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.

This one makes it pretty clear the buck stops with God.

Romans 13:1
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

So Is Christianity banned now?

BTW Dont type in capital letters. Its a dead giveaway that you are emotional.

Last edited:

That's kind of a no brainer. Angola is not a state in the US. The constitution refers to itself as the supreme law of OUR land. We can and do make treaties with people who do not abide by our Constitution.

Evidently its more of a brainer than you can handle. He said Islam was banned by the Constitution. I'm not speaking about Angola.

Martin Niemöller

Because I was not a Jew.

So you are going to Angola and fight for the muslims. What a sight THAT will be! :lol:

They article states that the country has not legalized islam. Not that they have 'banned' it.

It may come as some surprise to you but you cannot engage in a religion that is not allowed by the government to exist. There are only 3 religions allowed in Egypt: Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. Go there and try to set up Zoroastrianism. Or to China for that matter.

And here's another flash: The rest of the world is not required to abide by our rules.

Thank you Captain Obvious :)

I'm trying to be a good guy here and give you all the benefit of temporary stupidity.

Your posting history indicates an inability on your part discern stupidity from wisdom. I strongly recommend you hold on to your benefits for the time being and use them to advance your own education.

My education about Islam and Islamization is from 12 year of study in 25 books and thousands of their footnoted source reports. And you, who got a ZERO on the Islamization Quiz, compared to me, on this subject, you are just being born.

I expect you salute Afolph Hitler whenever you see his photo too.

You and he are two of a kind.

Martin Niemöller

Because I was not a Jew.

What a WASTE of a perfectly good thread post. :lame2:

Banning religion, ANY religion, is against The US Constitution, and I defy you to prove otherwise.

As long as The Constitution stands, the misguided dream of banning Islam from the world will never come true.

Thank (insert your preferred Deity here) for FREEDOM!

Martin Niemöller

Because I was not a Jew.

I would agree with you except for the fact that they do their share of liquidating people who aren't of their faith.

So... create Civil Laws concerning murder and abuse and let religious freedom reign.

Banning beliefs and ideas is NEVER a good idea.
:dunno: Why?​
Because I guarantee that YOUR beliefs are on somebody's list.

Martin Niemöller

Because I was not a Jew.

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because they were killing Jews.
Then the came for the Christians and I did not speak out because they were slaughtering Christians.
Then the came for the women and gays. I did not speak out because they were beheading women and gays.
When they came for me, no one spoke out because I deserved my fate.

See I fixed it for you.

That's pretty arrogant. Just who the fuck made you jury, judge and executioner? (a.k.a. 'God')

"The controversy over reports that the southwest African nation of Angola had banned Islam and begun to demolish mosques took a new turn Tuesday when Manuel Fernando, director of the Angolan Ministry of Culture's National Institute for Religious Affairs, denied both reported measures.

"There is no war in Angola against Islam or any other religion," Fernando told Agence France-Presse. "There is no official position that targets the destruction or closure of places of worship, whichever they are.

“The Republic of Angola … it’s a country that does not interfere in religion,” an official at the embassy said via phone Monday afternoon. “We have a lot of religions there. It is freedom of religion. We have Catholic, Protestants, Baptists, Muslims and evangelical people.”"

Angolan Official Denies Islam Ban, But Muslims Say Mosque Closings Persist

Someone is spinning a yarn....:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back