This COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of Cain by the MSM will be the new standard we can expect

Hey gramps, did u catch my 6 videos mocking ed schultz? I don't think he's seen them yet.LOL,,,,,I posted two of them here in a few threads,,,if u haven't...just go to the web and plug in "white people are so damn stupid-fat ed show"...and these are nothing compared to what I have planned for 2012.

yes the MSM made Cain change his story 3-4 times. The MSM, Cain, and the NRA are all in on it together just to punk you.

seriously this is what?, the 4th-5th time you have brought up this argument in a thread?

It seems apparent you don't understand the timeline of what has happened and why.
It seems you never will and no matter how many facts about Cain are thrown in your face, that bubble you enclose yourself in won't pop.

Cain got a fair shake. He had his 1, 2, 3 times to explain himself. He didnt and got caught up in the lie. This is what liars do when caught. They make up more lies, and more lies in order to try to get out of the lie.

This is the first time I've brought up this analysis. If your sensibilities are so tender that my posts bother you I suggest you stop clicking on them. Your constant whining is pathetic.

no, no its not. You , I and Lia got into it a few times in other threads.
Nice try.

WTF is your problem? This is a politics forum right? Where we post about politics right? Where a story that changes daily is okay to discuss right?

Or am I supposed to go hunting for some other thread on page 15 just to keep you happy?

Get off my nuts son.

This is the first time I've brought up this analysis. If your sensibilities are so tender that my posts bother you I suggest you stop clicking on them. Your constant whining is pathetic.

no, no its not. You , I and Lia got into it a few times in other threads.
Nice try.

WTF is your problem? This is a politics forum right? Where we post about politics right? Where a story that changes daily is okay to discuss right?

Or am I supposed to go hunting for some other thread on page 15 just to keep you happy?

Get off my nuts son.
I'm tellin' ya...PlasmaBalless can't help himself.

Dude, lighten up. Why are you being so hostile toward him? The man's done nothing but raise a point for discussion. And he's been pretty cordial about it, especially by the normal standards of this board.

If I recall... most, if not all of the chargers were true.

And did any of his "followers" listen?

No but that wasn't my point. Fox targeted the voices and opinions of others. Which is fine but to beat the same drum over and over without NEW info is just wrong. Doesn't matter which outlet does it.

wow welcome to the new era of Media. I didnt realize you where just discovering the year 1995

What front runner for president did the media destroy in 1995? Or were you just attempting another failed insult?

If I recall... most, if not all of the chargers were true.

And did any of his "followers" listen?

No but that wasn't my point. Fox targeted the voices and opinions of others. Which is fine but to beat the same drum over and over without NEW info is just wrong. Doesn't matter which outlet does it.

wow welcome to the new era of Media. I didnt realize you where just discovering the year 1995

Im going to state the obvious here...... your a dick :lol:

This isn't about guilt or innocence. No proof is truly known beyond he said she said. Many a man were found guilty or innocent with less proof.

This is about the personal destruction of a candidate based merely on the words of a couple people. This destruction is done through beating the drums of a story that offered less proof than the actual words and action of Rev Wright or Aeyrs.

Our media is now officially in charge of who can make a splash in politics and who can't and that's just wrong. Now don't get me wrong I believe that the story was worthy of being reported once or twice but with no new evidence the constant barrage of this story in the media was unethical by journalistic standards. The story was hyped to the point that any person seeking their 15 minutes of fame could now put themselves in the limelight with just the slightest involvement with Cain in the past.

The Duke Lacross team is a perfect example of the power of the media. They had everyone convicting the team by simply pounding the story over and over.

Weather or not you believe Cain was the right man for the job one thing is sure. He is an eligible American that deserved a fair shake in the process. He did not receive that fair shake. Being a journalist used to be a dignified job. Now its about ratings and sales.

Future elections will never be the same.
You think this is new? Have been paying attention?

I will have to think about that...
Right now I am basking in the afterglow.
I just put Rdean on my ignore list.
I'm tired of reading his crap on here....

Im going to state the obvious here...... your a dick :lol:
You mean ballesswas castrated? Immasculated?:lol:

What front runner for president did the media destroy in 1995? Or were you just attempting another failed insult?
Perhaps he means 'Talk Radio'?

gary hart is asking the same question.......

This isn't about guilt or innocence. No proof is truly known beyond he said she said. Many a man were found guilty or innocent with less proof.

This is about the personal destruction of a candidate based merely on the words of a couple people. This destruction is done through beating the drums of a story that offered less proof than the actual words and action of Rev Wright or Aeyrs.

Our media is now officially in charge of who can make a splash in politics and who can't and that's just wrong. Now don't get me wrong I believe that the story was worthy of being reported once or twice but with no new evidence the constant barrage of this story in the media was unethical by journalistic standards. The story was hyped to the point that any person seeking their 15 minutes of fame could now put themselves in the limelight with just the slightest involvement with Cain in the past.

The Duke Lacross team is a perfect example of the power of the media. They had everyone convicting the team by simply pounding the story over and over.

Weather or not you believe Cain was the right man for the job one thing is sure. He is an eligible American that deserved a fair shake in the process. He did not receive that fair shake. Being a journalist used to be a dignified job. Now its about ratings and sales.

I've answered this already but at the risk of being insulted for asking you to read the thread ill answer again.

The attempt to completely derail a legit front runners chances at winning are not a first.

THE COMPLETE SUCCESS OF SAID ATTEMPT IS NEW.

This WILL now embolden the MSM to go even further in their reporting in any future attempts to alter an outcome. Things have now officially changed.

They tried to kill Bush with the military story. Failed
They tried to kill Obama with Wright. Failed
They succeeded with Cain.

Yes, Cain sexually harassed women while working as a powerful lobbyist, and IT'S ALL THE MEDIA'S FAULT!!!

I've answered this already but at the risk of being insulted for asking you to read the thread ill answer again.

The attempt to completely derail a legit front runners chances at winning are not a first.

THE COMPLETE SUCCESS OF SAID ATTEMPT IS NEW.

This WILL now embolden the MSM to go even further in their reporting in any future attempts to alter an outcome. Things have now officially changed.

They tried to kill Bush with the military story. Failed
They tried to kill Obama with Wright. Failed
They succeeded with Cain.
This is NOT over yet. WHY so quick to count Mr. Cain down and out?

Forum List

Back