This brought tears to my eyes: Ramaswamy and a WW II vet on how America used to be..

Anyone not old enough to know how America used to be can, I suppose, watch re-runs of Andy Griffith or some other show like Gomer Pyle USMC. It is not all Hollywood baloney, to be sure. In fact, I used to watch those 2 shows a lot, even if I'd already seen them, and I never saw anything terribly unrealistic...

I feel sorry for young people these days. They just don't know...
Those good old days never existed..

yeh, so much better for Blacks that they hate Whitey even more...

right, whatever

Hate will get them to heaven, no doubt
Whites who continue practicing racism will continue to be hated. The whites who don't will not.

well, some cops are bad. I've encountered a few. But overall, they deserve our respect... The left know nothing about respect

I remember what a betrayal it was to learn about bad cops, after trusting them in my youth.

Much of the animus for them is manufactured by the left these days, however.

Vivek Ramaswampy complains about the Neocon policy towards Ukraine, but wants the same Neocon policy towards Taiwan. Methinks he's more interested in India's security than America's national interests.

and?

LIE

maybe 2 or 3 were Rs (in the kkk) but I don't even know about that..
Southern Republicans were in the KKK just like southern Democrats. And most certainly the modern klan is republican. Just stop lying about republicans and race.

We once again see from anti-American Democrats bringing up American history, but never talking about the fact that in Africa, Black people owned white people as slaves. So those types of far left Democrats never will have a leg to stand on.

our Lord Jesus knows this. And so we could all rest comfortably as patriotic American standing up for what is right and for what is just. The truth is that the black and white middle-class was better in the early to middle parts of the 20th century compared to today. Look at the filth, degradation and poverty we have in America today. C-SPAN, a non-biased news source reported that poverty has risen for the first time in 11 years. Child poverty under Joe Biden has gone from 5% to 13%

I’m not surprised that there are Biden supporters laughing at an original post that honors a World War II veteran.

Anyone not old enough to know how America used to be can, I suppose, watch re-runs of Andy Griffith or some other show like Gomer Pyle USMC. It is not all Hollywood baloney, to be sure. In fact, I used to watch those 2 shows a lot, even if I'd already seen them, and I never saw anything terribly unrealistic...

I feel sorry for young people these days. They just don't know...
That was an amazing video. God bless the American heroic veterans of World War II.

Forum List

Back