This brought tears to my eyes: Ramaswamy and a WW II vet on how America used to be..

Well, sometimes we get into situations and we don't know what Jesus would have us do. Then we forget to even consult Him which of course makes matters worse... Then we can end up getting ticked off at God and etc.. But I believe once you have accepted Christ and have prayed to Him "over a period of time" He will show you the way when you don't know what it might be that He wants in a given situation.. The problem is that most people don't even bother thinking about what Jesus would want (these days). Most people seem to have forgotten Him... and we look around and see the heinous results

I've prayed and have been a Christian for years.

I have been pointed to this scripture (the actual words of Jesus).

For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

Matthew 19:12

In it Jesus instructs me in how not everyone is born the same. It notes how people can make choices but it also notes that not everyone was born the same.

You know as well as me the kkk was founded by democrats. Try being honest once.
Yes, it was started by one guy yet died out, the next time the revival was in the early twentieth century and it included both Dems and Repubs. because the focus was on immigrants, Asians, papists, Jews and blacks.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
2024 will be different. Fraudulent votes won't be counted then.

Fraudulent votes didn't beat trump in 2020 and after this beating understand that the majority of Americans reject trumps bs.

Yes, it was started by one guy yet died out, the next time the revival was in the early twentieth century and it included both Dems and Repubs. because the focus was on immigrants, Asians, papists, Jews and blacks.
Yes the Klan didn't like Catholics either.

Anyone not old enough to know how America used to be can, I suppose, watch re-runs of Andy Griffith or some other show like Gomer Pyle USMC. It is not all Hollywood baloney, to be sure. In fact, I used to watch those 2 shows a lot, even if I'd already seen them, and I never saw anything terribly unrealistic...

I feel sorry for young people these days. They just don't know...

While I agree that the social fabric of our nation has significantly degraded over the years, America was also never like Andy Griffith or the Cleaver family either. People were shitty then just like they're shitty now, just like they were shitty a thousand years ago and will be a thousand years from now.

Those good old days never existed..
like hell

I remember just 10 years ago things were FAR better than today... just 10 small years ago. 20 years ago, things were even better...

just another BS statement from the dimrats

Forum List

Back