This board is full of gullible idiots.

For the umpteenth fucking time my op has nothing to do with fake news, biased news, truthful news or any other kind of news. It's about gullible morons that take everything they hear see or read as the gospel truth not to be questioned and not understanding what a source is. So take you retarded demands and go play with someone else who wants to play bat the pointless rebuttal around for two days.

We actually look at the sources of what we read... Thats why we know why it is true...

But can you still answer this:
Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Washington Post which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?

What characteristic do all your "sources" have in common: Anonymous.

It is called Journalism from sources which have been proven correct time and time again...

Remember this thread was started referring to the Washington Post Article about Trump revealing Highly Classified (code word) information to the Russians.

This story was trashed by the right while HR McMaster was defending Trump. Small problem, Trump admitted to it 24 hours later which means everything in the Washington Post was correct.

Now you can try and defend Trump sharing information from the Israelis (which they said don't share with other Allies) with Russia. Let me help you Russia and Iran are allies and they share information and they are definitely sharing this...

By sharing this they weaken the US Israeli alliance, thus weakening the US influence in the region. The Russians know the ISIS threat is finished and real fight is between Iran and Saudi will surface again, this is the route of the problem... Russia-Iran V US-Saudi....
Trump "admitted" to giving them information that wasn't classified, and McMaster said after Trump's "admission" that it wasn't classified.

Just another example of the fake media generating hysteria over fake news.

The GOP has admitted he shared Classified Information, He has defended his actions of sharing any information he liked...

Keep clinging on there...

If anyone is clinging it would be you. Lol! All of your "shocking" news about Trump has been false. Now that is pretty funny.

And I asked for proof...

Can you show a story which has not been retracted by the Washington Post which you have proof (that involves evidence) that is false?

This is about you backing your OP not about Trump now...
For the umpteenth fucking time my op has nothing to do with fake news, biased news, truthful news or any other kind of news. It's about gullible morons that take everything they hear see or read as the gospel truth not to be questioned and not understanding what a source is. So take you retarded demands and go play with someone else who wants to play bat the pointless rebuttal around for two days.

We actually look at the sources of what we read... Thats why we know why it is true...

But can you still answer this:

What characteristic do all your "sources" have in common: Anonymous.

It is called Journalism from sources which have been proven correct time and time again...

Remember this thread was started referring to the Washington Post Article about Trump revealing Highly Classified (code word) information to the Russians.

This story was trashed by the right while HR McMaster was defending Trump. Small problem, Trump admitted to it 24 hours later which means everything in the Washington Post was correct.

Now you can try and defend Trump sharing information from the Israelis (which they said don't share with other Allies) with Russia. Let me help you Russia and Iran are allies and they share information and they are definitely sharing this...

By sharing this they weaken the US Israeli alliance, thus weakening the US influence in the region. The Russians know the ISIS threat is finished and real fight is between Iran and Saudi will surface again, this is the route of the problem... Russia-Iran V US-Saudi....

I suppose if there is anyone at fault for REAL leaked information, it is Hillary Clinton, huh? :dunno: They have actually posted her emails and others from the DNC. They left themselves vulnerable to being hacked. They knew it could happen.

How about this. Both Trump and Hillary had a little Russian help. This is not surprising, since this is a question of national survival in Russia.

Forum List

Back