Third warmest June based on Giss data of .62c.

It's the hottest ever June outside of El Nino years, doing exactly as expected for a warming trend.

Frank, are you saying there's no warming, or are you stating that all the warming is natural? Just trying to pin you down to one position. I know how you deniers like to flipflop whenever it's convenient.

It's the hottest ever June outside of El Nino years, doing exactly as expected for a warming trend.

Frank, are you saying there's no warming, or are you stating that all the warming is natural? Just trying to pin you down to one position. I know how you deniers like to flipflop whenever it's convenient.

I'm saying it's 8 degrees warmer than it was 14,000 years ago when all of American north of Ohio was under a mile of ice.

The Geico Caveman in Tennessee started a campfire and your ancestor started worrying about the glaciers receding.

I've been consistently asking your Cult to provide a shred of real science, a lab experiment that shows a 120PPM increase in CO2 raising temperature and lowering ocean pH.

and I'm still waiting

Last edited:
I love how the AGW cult goes on and on about inflated numbers, but as always we have to wait til the real math is done..

2CorrectedTemps_lg.jpg

A serious error was found in the NASA temperature data for the United States in 2007. When corrected, it was determined that the warmest year in the past 100 years was not in 1998 and 2006 as previously believed, but was 1934, followed 1998. 1921 became the third hottest year, followed by 2006 and 1933. Out of the five hottest years, three occurred in the 1920s and 30s and only two were in the past 10 years. Notice that the US data do not have the same steep increase in temperature shown in the corrupted data of Britain's Climate Research Unit's data in the graph above. This dramatically changes scientists understanding of the importance of the warming that has occurred since 1975. The period between 1995 and 2009 is no warmer than the period between 1920 and 1935. This error in the NASA data has lead to discoveries of other errors in the data which are raising concern about data integrity of NASA's Goddard Institute of Space Studies

This summer is cool, not the warmest June. I didn't even break a sweat out in the park on the 4th of July celebrations. Normally it's a scorcher.

Weather Service walks away from polar vortex claim (but not chilly forecast)

2% of the surface of the earth doesn't really matter in the big picture of our globe.

Divide the area of the U.S. by the area of the world:

1. Proportion of total surface area:
Area of U.S.: 3,790,000 sq. mi.
Earth's total surface area: 197,000,000 sq. mi.

3,790,000 / 197,000,000 = 0.0192385787 = about 1.9 %

Last edited:
This summer is cool, not the warmest June. I didn't even break a sweat out in the park on the 4th of July celebrations. Normally it's a scorcher.

2% of the surface of the earth doesn't really matter in the big picture of our globe.

Yet the mathematical errors that have been shown in this thread that downgrade these threads of yours do..

Just admit to being an AGW cult member and that you really do hate anything to do with science and math..

Yet the mathematical errors that have been shown in this thread that downgrade these threads of yours do..

Just admit to being an AGW cult member and that you really do hate anything to do with science and math..

What the fuck are you saying, asshole? So you're attacking nasa's math in the op?

What the fuck are you saying, asshole? So you're attacking nasa's math in the op?

More proof that the AGW cult will manipulate numbers and disregard all science and math to make push their religious agenda!

Just admit that you hate science you AGW cult member...

More proof that the AGW cult will manipulate numbers and disregard all science and math to make their religion trump actual science and math..

Can you show me how I am manipulating anything? I am just stating that the US doesn't really matter that much.

More proof that the AGW cult will manipulate numbers and disregard all science and math to make their religion trump actual science and math..

Can you show me how I am manipulating anything? I am just stating that the US doesn't really matter that much.

Once again the AGW cult denies their own scripture..

Forum List

Back