Third Party Creation Nearly Complete

I wouldn't bet much on it, although it wouldn't completely be a surprise if that happened.

If the GOP tosses a few not-completely-meatless bones the TP's way in the next two years, they'll have bought that faction's loyalty in 2012. Never underestimate the right's ability to come together against a common enemy.

How much you want to bet that the TP runs their own POTUS candidate, splits the GOP vote and ensures Obama's re-election? :lol:

Tea party 2012 poll favors Ga.'s Cain, Texas' Paul

That worked out very well for Democrats last November, didn't it? The Tea Party is uniting fiscal conservatives who abandoned the party, not splintering it. But I do like the incredible ability of the left to see things the way they want to see them rather then how they are even after having their heads handed to them. Rock on my friend. Not dealing with reality will take you down several more pegs next November. Then Obama can apply for his unemployment checks.

How much you want to bet that the TP runs their own POTUS candidate, splits the GOP vote and ensures Obama's re-election? :lol:

That worked out very well for Democrats last November, didn't it? The Tea Party is uniting fiscal conservatives who abandoned the party, not splintering it. But I do like the incredible ability of the left to see things the way they want to see them rather then how they are even after having their heads handed to them. Rock on my friend. Not dealing with reality will take you down several more pegs next November. Then Obama can apply for his unemployment checks.

You're right. But now the TP'ers are DEMANDING the GOP address all of rtheir own concerns.

1) They've already met and straw polled who THEY want as THEIR candidate as seen in the OP. Of course they picked a Republican but what happens if THEIR pick doesn't win the nomination?

2) They already gave THEIR OWN response to the SOTU address.

3) They've already targeted three GOP Senators for defeat.

The Associated Press: Tea party out to defeat 3 longtime GOP senators

They're saying that the GOP will play THEIR way or suffer the consequences.

What you plainly have here is a two headed conservative monster bent on devouring itself.

Last edited:
Nearly complete? There has always been a 3rd or 4th or even 5th party. The problem is that nobody wants to join them.

I am sure you hope so. Considering that is about the only way he has a shot at a second Term. At this point the Republicans could run an epileptic Donkey against him and still get close 2 50% of the vote.

Obama has chaced all the moderates and Independants away, while at the time time pissing off his base.

Really a complete and total melt down lol.

There isnt going to be a third party. At least not on the right.

Far more likely than a third party on the left. They share one brain collectively.

clearly, you've never been in the company of actual democrats. you've only associated with the pretend ones in your head.

He did say of the left. If he means far left. A lot of those people are pretty stupid, as are those on the far right.

I swear some on the extreme far left in this country believe Hollywood movies are reality.

:)

Far more likely than a third party on the left. They share one brain collectively.

clearly, you've never been in the company of actual democrats. you've only associated with the pretend ones in your head.

Oh sweet, stupid Jillian.

Most of my family members are Democrats.

And is your postings and your peers here not the "company of actual Democrats"?

All one sad, simplistic brain, my dear.

Hopefully you are in your 20s and you'll outgrow your idealistic utopia which is nonexistent, and woefully, will forever be nonexistent.

You're right. But now the TP'ers are DEMANDING the GOP address all of rtheir own concerns.

1) They've already met and straw polled who THEY want as THEIR candidate as seen in the OP. Of course they picked a Republican but what happens if THEIR pick doesn't win the nomination?

2) They already gave THEIR OWN response to the SOTU address.

3) They've already targeted three GOP Senators for defeat.

The Associated Press: Tea party out to defeat 3 longtime GOP senators

They're saying that the GOP will play THEIR way or suffer the consequences.

What you plainly have here is a two headed conservative monster bent on devouring itself.

Luger, Snowe and Hatch are big reasons the GOP has lost fiscal conservatives. The Tea Party did the same thing last time and it caused a pickup of seats not a loss. I realize as collectivists, liberals can't really understand it. Losing the seat in Delaware to a blue liberal rather then a red liberal didn't change anything, and in fact all the red liberals are why Comrade Obama is President. Too many fiscal conservatives no longer cared and stayed home. The Tea Party tapped into that. But you lefties do correctly recognize it as a legitimate threat to your government loving lifestyle it is, which is why you're so desperate to demogog it.

Luger and Hatch are particularly important to defeat in the primaries because those States are virtually certain pickups for fiscal conservatives if we get one nominated. Note I said pickups, not holds...

Last edited:
Geeze! the right already has the two main parties. Why would they need a third :p

If I could I would bet every dollar I have that there will not be a 3rd TEA party.

They learned not to back a 3rd party person come the real elections.

primaries are different, of course, since they are full of hopefulls.

no, once there is a front runner, people, just left of center to the far right will mostly vote to remove obama from Office.

These are the people that know we are broke and will vote thier own pocket book to keep the country afloat.

The rest will vote for who ever has the (D) and not need to give it any thought.

On the right, in the red corner meet the fiscal conservatives, the social conservatives, the neo-conservatives and the tea party conservatives. In their corner and providing funding and/or leadership is the NRA, the Military-Industrial complex, big oil, big pharma, big coal, big farma and four Justices of the Supreme Court.

In the left corner, the blue corner, meet the Democrats. Liberal and progressive, some fiscal conservatives too; undisciplined and willing to argue any point, policy or program until it is vetted to death. In their corner, the ACLU, defenders of the Bill of Rights for all of the people (even a Limbaugh), professors and students for academic freedom, the Union of Concerned Scientists, labor unions and men and women of every color and creed, a diverse demographic of those seeking economic relief and those of great wealth, the great American melting pot of which we once were proud.

And yet in both corners there are Americans. It's too bad we can't see beyond the stereotypes, drop the zero sum game and seek win-win solutions to our many problems.

Last edited:
I doubt if it will happen. The Tea Party will run like good little Republicans

Actually, the democrats are the ones that don't share a brain. Look to your left.... those are the brainless borg of the Obamanation.

Forum List

Back