CDZ Thinking of Having my Lawyer Contact the Pentagon on my Game

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I suspect I will get turned down but an email to the NSA about the refusal of offer should enable me to hire a Russian or other nationality gaming company and make higher royalties.

Any potholes in this road?

I suspect I will get turned down but an email to the NSA about the refusal of offer should enable me to hire a Russian or other nationality gaming company and make higher royalties.

Make sure you stick with a country that has harsh copyright laws.

I did but thank you. I very much intend to copyright here but it is patent and trademark violations that are the most common problems, still it does not hurt to be reminded.

I did but thank you. I very much intend to copyright here but it is patent and trademark violations that are the most common problems, still it does not hurt to be reminded.
If you choose a Chinese outfit you have no protections.

Forum List

Back