Thinking about Neoconservatism

Now back to the question at hand. Neoconservatism is in my opinion a reaction to the liberal influences of the 60's and 70's and a return to more traditional values. I fail to see any Jewish or racial influence in this equation, but rather a reaction to a paradigm shift of social values. Elements missing though are more traditional conservative concepts such as states rights, smaller government, and less regulation. Where am I wrong ?

Originally posted by jimnyc
I understand you now, Jones! Sleep tight, you'll be better in the morning.

Never said I was a theorist. Is it because I disagree w. you? hm

I'm thinking republicans are the REAL CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!
Constantly trying to find apoligists to support their views. :laugh:

Crying about how the policies that support our middle class are hurting us in some way. :baby: While you don't look at your own party's choices.

No real understanding of democracy. Easy example is constantly calling anti-war demonstators anti-american, or un-patriotic. COULDNT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH>

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jones
Never said I was a theorist. Is it because I disagree w. you? hm

No, it's because you don't listen to facts, you don't produce facts and you don't believe in facts. You read nothing but propoganda and take it for gospel. You make big talk but then when push comes to shove and someone tries to engage in dialogue about the subject you criticize, you start up with your silly games and reveal the fact that you have no clue what you're talking about. If you're going to regurgitate the same bullshit over and over that you read from moveon.org, at least take the time to understand what you're repeating.

Visually speaking, your posts are starting to look more and more like Spillmind's. Full of emoticons and short on words. The difference is that at least Spilly produces reputable links and understands what he is writing. Your posts look like they are written by a 5th grader and even that same 5th grader would be embarrassed at the content of your posts.

So now traditional values are a bad thing ? Care to explain ?

Thanks for the typical off-topic spinster move.

You're the one who won't listen the facts.

NO WMDs

Worst economy in US history(THE ECONOMY IS STRONG!!:clap: )

Most secretive administration in history

First use of pre-emptive war in US history, who did it last time? Was it Hitler? in the name of freedom? wow.

Media is not liberal anymore(wtf u people thinkin :confused: )

Originally posted by eric
So now traditional values are a bad thing ? Care to explain ?
Neo-cons don't support traditional values. Unless you're talking about right wing authoritarian values. Not even close to democracy or what this country is founded on.

Thank you for furthering my point. Like I said, I'm done debating the topics with you. I'll lower the age requirements on the board for you and maybe another 12 year old will come along soon and partake in your games.

I will say this in conclusion, Jones your life must really suck to be so angry, a good therapist could probably help ! An education would not be a bad thing either, just go to the nearest social services office, as soon as they hear you talk, you will get all the help you need !

Originally posted by eric
just go to the nearest social services office, as soon as they hear you talk, you will get all the help you need !

:laugh: :laugh: I know its not nice to make fun of folks but he keeps asking for it..

Everytime you try and have a civil debate he starts with his stupid ass off the wall comments, he reaps what he sows !

what we call traditional and what jonesy calls traditional are two distanct things
You wish, your views are so distorted its funny.

Eric, thanks for critizing ME and not my views. Now I can call you a dipshit, wannabe dittohead, cheap labor BITCH.

NO WMDs

Worst economy in US history(THE ECONOMY IS STRONG!! )

Most secretive administration in history

First use of pre-emptive war in US history, who did it last time? Was it Hitler? in the name of freedom? wow.

Media is not liberal anymore(wtf u people thinkin :confused:)

Get a clue, the world is laughing at YOU.

Originally posted by jones
Eric, thanks for critizing ME and not my views. Now I can call you a dipshit, wannabe dittohead, cheap labor BITCH.

And when Eric bans you I'm going to be the first to laugh.

He attacked my character and my integrity, I did the same. Bye.

there is a line starting to form now....jonesy the only thing distorted here is your brain from having been starved of oxygen due to too tightly wrapped tin-foil....

Hey Jonsey, how come your not replying now, BITCH!!!!!! haahhaha

Forum List

Back