Think Tank for Whites

Right. LMAO. The Marine Corps supports the US Constitution. As part of the Marine Corps, US Marine Corps Recruiting Command supports recruiting.

It does not support nor take an official stand on domestically divisive issues externally, and only addresses them internally insofar as they affect the Marine Corps.

Not even a good try.

'''

Hope I clarified that for you.

What?

When I get enough posts in, I'll be able to post the link to the quote you don't believe:

"The Marine Corps sponsors the NCLR because of the desire to showcase its commitment to diversity. Through the influential leaders of La Raza, the Marine Corps is able to reach young Hispanics who otherwise would not have the chance to come in contact with a recruiter," said Capt. Cornell Payne, recruiter support officer,

Google it if you can't wait.

You're behind the times with this attitude. First, better knowledge of genetics is showing us that race is far from "the color of people's skin", it's a whole set of evolutionarily-driven DNA with specific patterns of speech, thought, behavior, and more importantly, intra-ethnic loyalty. The very basis of what we know as functioning society is racial. The idea that you can toss a dozen of each race on earth into a shaker, jiggle it, and pour them out and create a perfect little utopia is the uninformed view, not the other way around.

Today, only whites truly believe that race is irrelevant. It's been easy for them to ignore it because they've had the numbers and the power until really just a few years ago. It's like someone in the middle of a big island who doesn't have to worry about water until the sea starts rising!

You never hear minorities say "who cares about race?" But now that whites are headed for the minority themselves, they're coming up on an opportunity for a different perspective.

If you understood genetics correctly, you'd know that race is a social construct and obsolete in today's global society. Anyone of any genetic makeup is free to breed with anyone of any genetic makeup. Unless you'd like to pass a law forcing populations with specific phenotypes to migrate and isolate themselves from other populations, your whole scientific "racial" utopia is a fucking joke.

If you understood genetics correctly, you'd know that race is a social construct and obsolete in today's global society.

Great. So we can ditch affirmative action and 'civil rights' laws, right? 'Cause neither would need to exist if "race does not exist."

Unless you'd like to pass a law forcing populations with specific phenotypes to migrate and isolate themselves from other populations, your whole scientific "racial" utopia is a fucking joke.

No need for a law... races do this automatically. The laws that force populations in any direction are the forced integration laws.

Last edited:
Great. So we can ditch affirmative action and 'civil rights' laws, right? 'Cause neither would need to exist if "race does not exist."

Discrimination based on culture, religion, gender and genetics still exists, knucklehead. But personally I'm all for scrapping affirmative action.

Forum List

Back