Think about it, "Do you really "trust" Republicans with the economy?"

I trust them as much as I trust your Messiah and his gang of thugs. Which is, precisely, zero. But I am entertained that your obsession with bullshitting about the GOP continues. At least you are consistent... consistently stupid. Perhaps you really have no ability to learn.

why do rightwingnuts keep calling the president "messiah"? :eusa_whistle: do you think it somehow will make people say they should vote for the donald?

if you look at history, honey, the economy always does better when dems are president. i know that bit of reality is difficult to accept, but it's true. *shrug*

They think in terms of "religion". Their leadership keeps screwing them over and over again, but still, they have "faith". White people having faith in white people.

Remember, Republicans wanted to let the American automobile industry die.

Republicans are behind the tens of billions in subsidies to oil companies.

It was a Republican apologized to BP and he was rewarded by being made the head of the energy commission.

The Chamber of Commerce, subsidized by China and Russia, gives 90% to Republicans.

From 2001 to 2008, nearly two and a half million jobs were moved to China.

Paul Ryan and his Republican supported plan starts off with throwing nearly a million people out of work.

Republicans want to let insurance companies run wild. We know California can't regulate New York, so insurance across state lines would be a "free for all".

Republicans want to throw Social Security to the Wall Street wolves.

Republicans want 70 and 80 year old people to go out and look for insurance we all know they can't find. Uninsurable elderly was the reason those programs were started in the first place. To be old was to be destitute.

No rebuilding of infrastructure, we don't have the money, except for wars, which "keep us safe".

No money for education. Too much education is a bad thing, or so I've been told.

This is the plan? What is the expected outcome?

sometimes i wonder who is worse

You or truthmattersnot

It was a Republican apologized to BP and he was rewarded by being made the head of the energy commission.

The Chamber of Commerce, subsidized by China and Russia, gives 90% to Republicans.

Paul Ryan and his Republican supported plan starts off with throwing nearly a million people out of work.

Republicans want to let insurance companies run wild. We know California can't regulate New York, so insurance across state lines would be a "free for all".

Republicans want 70 and 80 year old people to go out and look for insurance we all know they can't find. Uninsurable elderly was the reason those programs were started in the first place. To be old was to be destitute.

No rebuilding of infrastructure, we don't have the money, except for wars, which "keep us safe".

No money for education. Too much education is a bad thing, or so I've been told.

No I dont trust the republicans any more than I trust the democrats.

Do you trust the dems after the last 2 years of fail?

Fail? What failed? The economy the Republicans worked to ruin is starting to rebound. The Dow that dropped 6,000 points under the Republicans is coming back.

The only real problem are Republicans doing everything they can to bring down the country. This "every man for himself" and "screw the elderly" philosophy is wearing thin. The constant attacks on immigrants, Hispanics, Muslims, gays, blacks, and now the elderly, nurses, teachers and the educated is getting tiresome. Tearing down institutions. Refusing to invest in anything except the military. Slowly, as Republicans cause more and more damage, people are beginning to wake up.

I trust them as much as I trust your Messiah and his gang of thugs. Which is, precisely, zero. But I am entertained that your obsession with bullshitting about the GOP continues. At least you are consistent... consistently stupid. Perhaps you really have no ability to learn.

why do rightwingnuts keep calling the president "messiah"? :eusa_whistle: do you think it somehow will make people say they should vote for the donald?

if you look at history, honey, the economy always does better when dems are president. i know that bit of reality is difficult to accept, but it's true. *shrug*

They think in terms of "religion". Their leadership keeps screwing them over and over again, but still, they have "faith". White people having faith in white people.

You are such a twat, is that all that comes out of that incredibly awful place you live in. I spent 3 weeks there working on a golf course in South Chicago but drove all over the city, what a depressing place, worse than New York City. I find it hard to believe that people live that way.......sad. It explains why you are such an ignorant clown though. I suppose you voted for Blagojevich and think he is innocent

Think about it, "Do you really "trust" Republicans with the economy?"?

ObamaHellNo.jpg

...When Republicans give a tax break to a company it's "tax cuts for the millionaires". When Dems give tax money to companies it's "saving a vital part" of our economy...

Ah, thanks for explaining. I'm new here and I still haven't found the menu for adding "English language subtitles" so sometimes I have a hard time following what dem party hacks are saying. :wink_2:

No, they did not want the government owning it. How has government motors worked out so far?

There are no "subsidies" for oil companies that are not backed by Obama. That is because all the subsidies that oil companies get actually come from the desire of the left wing to add grain alcohol to everything in order to make life more expensive.

So?

90% of what?

Could that be because Clinton opened up trade with China?

I haven't hear that figure before, where did you get it?

California can, and does, regulate California. Since CA has some of the highest health care cost in the country I would think that intelligent people would not use them as an example of doing things right.

Wall Street Wolves.

Nice soundbite, who did you steal it from?

The actual plan requires insurers to take anyone regardless of preexisting conditions, exactly like the health care bill you like does. What makes you think it will work if a (D) is behind it and not an (R)?

Where did they say we cannot rebuild infrastructure? If we did not use gas taxes to pay for airports in small towns we could put the money into actual infrastructure. That would require us to stop naming those airports after rich Democrats, but I could live with that.

It certainly has seemed to fry your brain. How much education did you get?

What is the plan the Democrats have? All I have seen is them whining about the Republican plan.

sometimes i wonder who is worse

You or truthmattersnot

If you flip a coin it will come up rdean.

Well let's review the situation. We know that raising taxes isn't going to solve the problem, the only way out is to reduce gov't spending. A lot. Which party is trying the hardest to cut spending, that would be the GOP. I do think the tax code needs to be revised to reduce or eliminate a lot of the deductions, loopholes, breaks, etc., which I believe the debt commission and Ryan's plan both call for. But the spending has to be at the top of the list first, and the dems don't seem to want to do much of that.

Forum List

Back